Do you find it difficult to cum when wearing a condom?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was using over-the-counter condoms (Magnum XL), I could never cum. When I switvched to They Fit (size U22) I got more sensation, and now I sometimes cum with the condom on. But, I still often end up getting myself off by hand after fucking.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yorksguyuk said:
Do other VWE guys find if difficult to cum when using a condom during sex?

Definitely, although I'd consider myself "regular WE" more than "VWE."

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yorksguyuk said:

Not at all. I rarely have sex without a condom, so it's the norm. I bet I'd cum in like three seconds flat without a condom!

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
I wish they had given more info about condoms in health class. I started off using regular condoms, and I could NEVER get off and eventually would always go flacid because they were extremly uncomfortable. I never wanted to goto "magnums" etc because I never considered myself that endowed, and I didn't want to have a partner see them and expect something bigger than what I was using. Finally my current partner suggested using a larger size, and after a few bad trials (such as the "twisted pleasure" which terrible for anyone who has size) I finally found a good fittin condom that doesn't take away all the sensitivity.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
padlock said:
I wish they had given more info about condoms in health class. I started off using regular condoms, and I could NEVER get off and eventually would always go flacid because they were extremly uncomfortable. I never wanted to goto "magnums" etc because I never considered myself that endowed, and I didn't want to have a partner see them and expect something bigger than what I was using. Finally my current partner suggested using a larger size, and after a few bad trials (such as the "twisted pleasure" which terrible for anyone who has size) I finally found a good fittin condom that doesn't take away all the sensitivity.

Well thanks guys. So in general the answer is yes then!!! Hand jobs seem to be the norm also.. What fun we have....... Can anyone think of a better answer apart from finding a female with a mouth large enough to take big hard dicks?

cuteyoungman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find Magnums are the only in store ones that fit me so thats what I use. I find sometimes I cannot cum and it gets to be a bother since I can already last longer then needed lol. So I will usualy just try to finish some other way.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
yorksguyuk said:

In case you're speaking of the sperm doesn't want to come out maybe the condom is too tight. At least that's for me.

sketcher

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I haven't ejaculated in a few days, I don't like coming in the condom because there isn't enough room and there's sort of a "re-uptake"and I causes a burning sensation. so I pull out, usually, and have my gf jerk me off...but I don't have a problem sensation-wise.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I like condoms.. they add to the endurance.. if u can't cum but can stay hard.. That means more good times for the Lady, or GUY.. either way.. happy partners:> But yah, u have to work at it a bit more to get off in them.. not as sensitive.:cool: