Do you find it difficult to cum when wearing a condom?

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyjoe said:
Difficult ? YES !

I thought it was just me.:tongue:

Interesting thread - I thought it was just me too. I don't think it has to do with size though - I'm not all that big and it is a problem for me. I've heard the way to get more sensitive is to masturbate while wearing a condom. Never tried it. I can never get the damm thing on:mad:

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
padlock said:
I wish they had given more info about condoms in health class. I started off using regular condoms, and I could NEVER get off and eventually would always go flacid because they were extremly uncomfortable. I never wanted to goto "magnums" etc because I never considered myself that endowed, and I didn't want to have a partner see them and expect something bigger than what I was using. Finally my current partner suggested using a larger size, and after a few bad trials (such as the "twisted pleasure" which terrible for anyone who has size) I finally found a good fittin condom that doesn't take away all the sensitivity.
Huh, one of my bf's was around 8x5.5 or so and the 'twisted pleasure' condoms worked great for him, although Magnums were always better. I think it depends on the shape and curve of the penis sometimes when finding a good size condom.

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
heck yeah, i hate them, but have to use them for clean and safe.

i use Durex XXL the are the best for me, allowing for girth and dont tend to roll off like the maxum XL's do

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to find it hard to cum while wearing a condom until I was asked to participate in a condom study 2 years ago conducted by Indiana University. They sent a " fit guide" for me to measure my self with and over the test period (3 months) provided several different sized condoms with no name just a colored dot on the wrapper and asked for a report. What I found was that standard sized comdoms were not uncomfortable for me to wear but did tend to compress and num the head of my penis making it difficult to cum. The larger girth condoms were
much better for increased sensation. After the survey they revealed the name of the condom to be "They Fit" by Viva. They come in about 50 different sizes of length and girth. The "fit guide" is a little weird with letters and numbers but I found the U22. worked best for me.

Reactions: deleted957600

sivart

Experimental Member
Media
never been able to. This has really been a sore spot in relationships. I also have an issue with latex and can't seem to find anything that fits that is non-latex.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Not only i was not able to orgasm with a condom on, but it was also difficult to mantain an erection. Then i discovered it was because i used to wear regular condoms, too tight for me.

I only jerked off with Magnum XLs on, because i do not need them in sex, as my gf is on the pill.

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I find it hard to cum when I wear one but I'll just staisfy her then she can let me know with her mouth how I did :wink:

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes,

pisses me off, my jizz needs to be free to "go the distance"

slip the damn thing off and shoot your load all over her tits.

that's my solution.

E

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy wearing them in that it allows me to last longer. When I want to shoot off my load, I just take it off. They do have benefits other that VD protection.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer not to use condoms since all of them make them difficult for me to cum. That's one of the many reasons why I prefer to be in a relationship so I don't necessarily have to. If condoms are a must, I wear Magnums because they fit much better than regular sized ones and the let me cum if the sex is really good. I've tried regular condoms before, and can't do it; no sensation, can't cum, and I almost always go limp. I might have to try the "They Fit" brand that were mentioned earlier in this thread.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't use condoms because I'm in a long term relationship. However, if we wanted to use them for a change up, I'd use the Lambskin condoms. I think they allow much sensation to your cock. However, they are not safe for STDs so keep that in mind.

D_Jon_Dough

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only came once, with a condom on. It was a Magnum Large, but I had my thumb in her ass. It turned me on, to be able to feel my cock moving in her pussy! It was the first time for two things.. 1st 'O' w/ a condom on, an also my first guilt free 'O' deep inside the pussy!