Do you find it sexy if a girl worships your penis?

What do you prefer?

• Behave like she's impressed

• Behave like she doesn't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The obvious excitement is always an ego boost, even if they act like its nothing though their eyes usually give away the excitement. As for long term worship as someone above said if it genuine its a turn on.

Prime example is an ex-fwb we'd had an affair, she was in an almost sexless marriage at 24, her husband was small and tended to be premature, meanwhile she had a very high sexual appetite. She worshiped my size, my stamina, the massive volume of cum i could shoot but most of all she worshiped its appearance, she claimed it was visually the nicest penis she'd ever seen. We eventually quit having sex but stayed friends. Ran into her and her fiance a few months ago at a birthday, the following day i got a text from her saying she felt a little guilty cause apparently several years later my penis still has the ability to drive her insanely horny even without seeing it, she said she had to make up an excuse to leave cause she couldn't stop thinking of ways to sneak me away for a blowjob.

Reactions: lapdog2001

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Before I realised I was large, I had a one-night with a lady who was fascinated by my cock - she spent an hour looking at it, stroking it, running down my veiny shaft with her nails, admiring my large purple cock head... She wasn't for whatever reason interested putting it inside her (maybe she thought it too large?), but she still couldn't stop looking at it and playing with it... I found it a weird if not unpleasant experience.

Now, if it happened, as I'm more conscious that I'm of a reasonable size (8x6.5 at full mast), I'd be much more flattered, and my ego would certainly be stroked, if you will...

BoBolt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've become (I think) a very good lover--on acct of the size, fear and difficulties a larger than avg penis encounters.
Thru this process--I learned patience and foreplay, got to really like women, learned to pleasure them and now take a great deal of time, have a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction before any penetration even occurs.

So--guess you could say I 'de-objectified' women and got to really respect and enjoy them.

Soooooo...........I really don't want to be 'objectified' myself---and the thought of being pursued on acct of just my endowment I would find almost appalling.....

But..............once I'm into a relationship, I positively LOVE to have my penis worshipped! More than one partner will sleep with it in her mouth--Superb!

Men with big penises, do you find it hot if a girl is amused by it, or is it kind of boring and not knew anymore?

What do you prefer? That the girl gets and acts impressed? Or that she behaves like it's not big deal?
Love when they act impressed

Definitely one of my biggest turn ons. Had a tinder girl who talked about my dick non stop, and was out of town asking for pics. I sent her one, and she said her friends “accidentally” saw it. Confessed later she showed them the pics, even more of a turn on.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When engaging with new woman, I like to see her reaction when she sees my cock for the first time. If she's going to give me head, I lie back and put my hands on the back of my head. I allow her to enjoy what she has just seen. Some women "worship" my cock, but I don't care about that - I just want my cock sucked.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men with big penises, do you find it hot if a girl is amused by it, or is it kind of boring and not knew anymore?

What do you prefer? That the girl gets and acts impressed? Or that she behaves like it's not big deal?

A man NEVER gets tired of hearing that he has a big dick.

I just like when the person is sincere. Nothing can make me lose my erection like an forced/false reaction.

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why are you lying? everybody can see your pics ...obviously not 8x6,5...because that's is my size!

thanks for the reply, whatever turn you on my friend... if i wanted to lie, I'd pretend to be bigger and not upload pics, lol.

fwiw, I'm 6ft4 220lbs 8x6.5 with large hands and wrists... you might be 8x6 but you're certainly much smaller frame and tiny hands... :)

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
All the women I've been with have not been able to contain their first impression - wide eyes, gasps, a sly grin, and a faint "Oh, my God!". Then they can't stop looking at it and touching it. It is always a great ego booster for someone to be honestly excited at the sight of your body.

Reactions: iluvmen

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had both as well as the fearful girls. Fearful is the worst...I've always put that down to not being into me rather than thinking they couldn't handle my size.

The impressed ones are fun...they talk about it and play with it. Give it a name (it's where Mr trunk came from)

The unimpressed ones are also fun. A girl I was with used to call me Mr 2incher as a joke and would even write it on birthday cards etc. She would love to say it was small but then really say it was big. She said it would make me want to fuck her harder to show her haha.

So basically I don't mind as long as the sex is great.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Much more important that they are impressed. If not, faking it isn't my thing. When my wife takes me into her hands and starts fondling it and staring at it - never grows old!!!

Reactions: BigDickhoney

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell this is one the reasons i married my wife!
Example: Every morning before she leaves for work she slaps around my limp dick before getting out of bed. She literally been doing that for years now, if she stopped her admiration for my dick idk what i’d do, im just as addicted to it as she is.