Do you find really thin/skinny women attractive or a turn off?

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by Timmoh, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Timmoh

Timmoh Member

Albums:
    IMO a woman needs to look like a woman. Not like a 10 year old boy. I prefer women with big breasts and a big ass. I just love curves. Usually the really thin women lack both and don't have any curves whatsoever, which just makes me sad.

2. v32bone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Two of my poly partners are very skinny. One is 4'11" and 97 pounds and the other is 5'4" and 117 lbs. Just about perfect. I do like Rubenesque women as well, but petite is my preference at this point. I love being able to carry my partners around.

3. karoo

karoo Member

The only way a woman that is skinny or really thin is attractive to me, is if she's young, and petite, and NOT bony, emaciated, or scrawny looking. For example, 99% of runway models are very unnattractive in my opinion. However, a woman does not have to have big boobs to be attractive; in my vast experience, small breasts look better naked than big knockers, most of the time. My ideal body type for a girl would be as follows: proportionately long legged regardless of height, with somewhat thick, smooth legs and butt, small waist, and the above-mentioned perky b-cup or smaller breasts with small, pink nipples. Long silky dark hair and big eyes definitely a plus. You are under my spell, come to Karoo, pretty baby!

4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thin yes, being afraid of being penetrated by her bones no

5. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like women of varying shapes and sizes, but really skinny isn't a turn on for me. When I see groups of women walking around with shorts on, my eyes gravitate towards the legs with more curve to them. Especially more muscled legs, but even a bit of softness to the shape is nice. So, slim is good, runway model bad.

6. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And I'm sure you look fantastic just the way you are.

7. KevinVolchok

KevinVolchok Well-Known Member

I like skinny/athletic bodies... I do feel attracted to a lot of runaway models but I think almost all of them would look better with a few pounds more.

As a side note, there's nothing sexier for me then a girl with abs. (which btw does not imply being incredibly skinny, just toned)

8. Wrecksitup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I prefer skinny chicks for many reasons, foremost being that's just what I find attractive. But also they usually have better endurance in the sack, they don't cost as much to feed, usually more active and have less body image issues. Lets see they're easier to see over when watching TV in bed, fit in my arms better, easier to carry....the list goes on and on.

9. hud01

Gold Member

you don't say how big you are.....I prefer toned, not bony

10. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Oh god I LOVE slim to skinny chicks! But I know I'm in the minority.

Out of interest what is your height & weight or current dress size and what are you aiming for?

At the end of the day as look as your healthy and you feel happy with your body then it really doesn't matter what shape or size you are.

.....oh anything over a C cup is a waste of boobage, defo a smaller boob man too.

#10 alx, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I Don't mind a slender chick, you know, minus the teen fat and what have you, but a bony, chicken assed broad who could fit into a preteen boy's old jeans and has virtually no tits definitely don't top my list of preferable.

12. shaved and trimmed

I prefer petite women (5 feet tall is perfect) with well proportioned tit and ass. Thin or skinny is fine but there needs to be curves where curves are meant to be. I want her to look and feel like a woman!

13. bonerrific

bonerrific Member

As long as you don't go too far one way or the other, there is a look that works.

More weight gives more boobage, less gives sexier chest and legs. Just do what makes you happy and be confident with it.

14. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

Personality trumps all. I've been attracted to women of all different shapes and sizes just because their personality was great, and that in turn made them more physically attractive.

But in terms of just raw physical attractiveness, no, my preference is for curvier women. Not so big that they have problems walking or anything like that, but definitely women who are soft w/ little visible muscle tone. I like wide hips, thick calves & thighs, bountiful breasts, etc.

15. KevinVolchok

KevinVolchok Well-Known Member

I use to think this was total bs until I met a girl a couple of months ago with a complete average body but her personality was so amazing. She was different then anyone I had ever met, and really intriguing and that made her much more attractive to me.

So, personality can make you more attractive...but you have to be somewhat attractive to begin with, if you're ugly, no matter how cool of a personality you have , you're shit out of luck. Sucks but it is true.

16. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

Skinny wins it for me.
    As long as it's not anorectic of course.
    I myself am skinny, I'm 1m82 with only 60 kg. My BMI is only just over 18 (so still 'normal').
    None of the women I know are taller than me, but a lot of them are heavier. They are good friends, and a lot of people would describe them as normal, but I could never do anything sexual with them. In my book they are fat.

17. B_sschlong

B_sschlong New Member

18. hud01

Gold Member

ok we get that you are an ass man...lol...yes they are fit, not skinny, perfect.

19. Big_Jimbo

Big_Jimbo Member

Albums:
    I don't like a beer belly, but I sure like a big ass and tits. It's a huge turn on if the woman looks more... well, womanly. These are some women I think are truely gorgeous:

Elizabeth Taylor – Forever Young | themagazinemaker
    Erotic Art A to Z
    Prime Curves - Cynthia Myers Busty Playmate
    Dawn Wells Pictures - Ginger or Mary Anne?
    http://heavenlyacresforpets.com/raining-barbara-eden-gallery-pin-up-galleries/
    Of course, beautiful eyes help too!

Here's what "askmen" thinks the top 50 lookers are:
    AskMen.com - Top 50 Beautiful Women

20. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

excactly, fit and excactly what i want.

Draft saved Draft deleted