Do you find the same people attractive now that you did when you were younger?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You still find the people you lusted over in your youth still sexually attractive today?

Has your view of who you find attractive broadened as you've gotten older? or has it narrowed?

If who you find sexually attractive today has changed, why do you think it did?

Matt987

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know personally as i am only 18, but, i find that i am attracted more to young, blondes (guys and girls). I pressume that as i get older my tastes will change, i don't want to be lusting after 18 year old blonde girls when i'm 50...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a gay man (though I can't claim experience cuz I'm only 23) my taste changes like the weather. Some days I want a Wall Street dude with security and stability, sometimes I want a skater or a roughneck thug. Sometimes I want someone who's as loud and boisterous as I am, sometimes I want someone who's quiet and reserved.

D

deleted213967

I clearly recall being attracted to boys (but only few girls) my age when I was 3 (yep, pre-school). So you'd better believe it, my taste has evolved with age :biggrin1:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say my view has changed some, im a lil more picky now. I have noticed though, that most of the really hot girls back in high school aren't all that hot anymore, and a lot of the girls that i didn't think were really cute back then are hot as hell now.

With women, no. I still like the same type of woman I did as a kid.

With men, yes. Seeing Tom Crusie jiggle his unit in Risky Business made me think he was the hottest thing ever. I still find my head turning for blonds slightly more than browns or reds, and I think that's because my two best friends growing up were blonds and I thought they were both very cute. I sadly only got to see one of them naked on a regular basis.

I've always liked furry chested guys, only now I find bare chested guys less interesting.
My tastes have refined. I still find some of the same sorts of guys sexy, but my net isn't as wide. It also takes more to hold my interest. Big dicks and hairy chests are a dime a dozen. Finding a quick mind under that blond hair and a warm heart under that furry chest is what will really thrill me. :wink:

If only there weren't so few of them out there :frown1:.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my answers:

You still find the people you lusted over in your youth still sexually attractive today? In a nutshell, YES

Has your view of who you find attractive broadened as you've gotten older? or has it narrowed? It has always been narrow - I'm kinda picky

If who you find sexually attractive today has changed, why do you think it did? N/A - it hasn't changed

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats a hard question for me to answer because a persons features change as they age. But in general the people i find attractive. I found attractive before.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I think as I grew inside my viewpoint of attractiveness changed. I can still recognize what's physically attractive but I seek an inner connection. I think an average looking person who is fun, outgoing, witty, and makes me laugh is far more attractive than a super good looking person with less personality.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think as I grew inside my viewpoint of attractiveness changed. I can still recognize what's physically attractive but I seek an inner connection. I think an average looking person who is fun, outgoing, witty, and makes me laugh is far more attractive than a super good looking person with less personality.
You hit the nail on the head. Thats what its all about. Its whats inside someones heart that really matters.

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
Dorothy Stratten is my ideal for physical attractiveness. Since I was 11 in 1982 and hasn't changed. There will always be my ideal, but there are plenty of other things I find attractive about women. One is education.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
You still find the people you lusted over in your youth still sexually attractive today? Basically said, yes.

Has your view of who you find attractive broadened as you've gotten older? or has it narrowed? Yes. I think part of Hootie's earlier statement sums it up, "I think as I grew inside my viewpoint of attractiveness changed. I think an average looking person who is fun, outgoing, witty, and makes me laugh is far more attractive than a super good looking person with less personality." I also think the more people I've met/seen growing up, the more my taste broadened. For example, as a kid, I hadn't met many middle eastern women, but in my late teens and at college I met a lot and realized I loved a lot of their physical features. Someone also mentioned that they find more of their classmates attractive than they did when they were in school and I would agree. Looking back through my yearbooks, I think to myself, "and why didn't I think she was cute back in high school?" *l*

If who you find sexually attractive today has changed, why do you think it did? See answer above.