Do you find the same people attractive now that you did when you were younger?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No hasn't changed in the sense of what I find attractive... just broadened. As I've aged I realize that there are quite attractive older women too (what youngins refer to as "milf's"). But the criteria of what (characteristics) I find "hot" hasn't changed.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
lol good question

no some did not age well at all

funny thing is that the girl that I didn't find attractive look great now

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I find myself attracted to women a decade younger than myself. 18 year olds and the like do not interest me unless they have a deep understanding of themselves and know how to talk.

Which isn't often. I still like slender women, breast endowed with a nice voice. But I didn't marry such a woman. Strike out thin, go to breasts and thick hipped woman.

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I do find the same people attractive. However, looking at photos of them while they were younger, I no longer find their younger versions attractive.

So at least I'm keeping my interests central to my age group, which is good.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do find the same people attractive. However, looking at photos of them while they were younger, I no longer find their younger versions attractive.

So at least I'm keeping my interests central to my age group, which is good.

The same thing happens to me too.

I also think the ideas of what people find attractive varies with the times and what age you are. What was groovy to one generation may not be groovy to another. Your tastes also change or are influenced with more experience.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You still find the people you lusted over in your youth still sexually attractive today?
Of the celebritys I lusted for in my youth, yes. Of the "normal" people meh, not so much. Real life has a way of doing a number on people if they don't have personal trainers, chefs, and private gyms at their disposal.
Has your view of who you find attractive broadened as you've gotten older? or has it narrowed?
A little of both. I used to only be interested in men at least 3 years older than me. I've widened my net so to speak and have found that a lot of younger men are definetely worth my while. :wink: :cool:
If who you find sexually attractive today has changed, why do you think it did?
I'd like to think I have matured, stopped settling for just good enough for now and given more consideration to the man inside and not just his beautiful exterior.

I do! I've been attracted to the same type of guy since I can remember.
Oh no! I thought we got you off ex-cons!:eek:

Dorothy Stratten is my ideal for physical attractiveness. Since I was 11 in 1982 and hasn't changed. There will always be my ideal, but there are plenty of other
things I find attractive about women. One is education.
Intelligence and education are very sexy in a man.

The same thing happens to me too.
I also think the ideas of what people find attractive varies with the times and what age you are. What was groovy to one generation may not be groovy to another. Your tastes also change or are influenced with more experience.
That's true! In the 1970's men with chest hair and maybe a moustache were considered sexy/attractive. As a child of the 70's I have to say that is still my masculine ideal. I find many men without chest hair attractive assuming all other things are equal if I had my choice I would probably take the one with chest hair over the one without.