Do You Find Yourself Hating The Opposition?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Within the past couple of months I've really started to hate conservatives. Not just their ideology, but conservatives as a group. I don't hate any individual conservatives, but as a group, I just can't stand them anymore. Their viewpoints, the way they see the world, the assumptions they make about life and the world just bother me.

Has this happened to anyone else? Do any conservatives hate liberals now? Please share.

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
Within the past couple of months I've really started to hate conservatives. Not just their ideology, but conservatives as a group. I don't hate any individual conservatives, but as a group, I just can't stand them anymore. Their viewpoints, the way they see the world, the assumptions they make about life and the world just bother me.

Has this happened to anyone else? Do any conservatives hate liberals now? Please share.
You've probably been reading this forum and the hateful diatribes from so-called progressives that infest this place. Anything that promotes hate against a group or category is definitionally 'hate speech'. This is the sort of thing that is promoted here. And these hate filled people have the temerity, the gall, to try to ban others here for 'microagressions'. Hypocrisy is not a dirty word to the modern left. In fact they embrace it. They love it. They become it.

Why? Looks to me like the left has become consumed by hate through over-generalizing, demonizing. . . Conservatives are fed-up with the LEFT rejecting America and wanting to radically transform EVERYTHING. And don't stop traffic without a parade permit, either. I might be on the way to an emergeny.

The bulk of conservatives have no problem prosecuting police that kneel on necks and kill people. A key might be to outlaw police unions!

The bulk of conservatives have no problem with reasonable precautions to avoid COVID-19 spread, but don't want to destroy the economy either.

The bulk of conservatives are fine with improving the discipline to which police are subject, but think it's the responsibility of mayors and police chief and courts.

Maybe you should explain why you "can't stand them" anymore. . . I could go on.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why? Looks to me like the left has become consumed by hate through over-generalizing, demonizing. . . Conservatives are fed-up with the LEFT rejecting America and wanting to radically transform EVERYTHING. And don't stop traffic without a parade permit, either. I might be on the way to an emergeny.

The bulk of conservatives have no problem prosecuting police that kneel on necks and kill people. A key might be to outlaw police unions!

The bulk of conservatives have no problem with reasonable precautions to avoid COVID-19 spread, but don't want to destroy the economy either.

The bulk of conservatives are fine with improving the discipline to which police are subject, but think it's the responsibility of mayors and police chief and courts.

The "bulk of conservatives" are enablers of President Trump.

D

deleted15807

I have voted both parties during my life. I hate what the left has become. Absolutely full of divisive ideals that support the destruction of a America. Yes, I find myself hating the left.

Too funny. Let me know when “the left” ignores bounties put on American soldiers. It’s clear who hates America.

Last edited by a moderator:

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media
Too funny. Let me know when “the left” ignores bounties put on American soldiers. It’s clear who hates America.
The left hates democracy (it wants to violently remove an elected President). It hates the constitution (it hates free speech and opposes it. It works feverishly in order to ensure that the only speech that is allowable is leftist). It hates the rule of law and calls for anarchy (it wants to defund the police). It hates hard work and economic success (it wants to make the whole world dependent on welfare).
'Ignoring bounties put on American soldiers' is a red herring. Unless the left in their crazed bloodlust and desire to make the whole world fucking burn they want a nuclear war with Russia.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The left hates democracy (it wants to violently remove an elected President). It hates the constitution (it hates free speech and opposes it. It works feverishly in order to ensure that the only speech that is allowable is leftist). It hates the rule of law and calls for anarchy (it wants to defund the police). It hates hard work and economic success (it wants to make the whole world dependent on welfare).
'Ignoring bounties put on American soldiers' is a red herring. Unless the left in their crazed bloodlust and desire to make the whole world fucking burn they want a nuclear war with Russia.

Red herring? An Albanian munchie? Sargon was talking about dead Americans soldiers that Trump is fine with. Please pay attention.

D

deleted15807

Red herring? An Albanian munchie? Sargon was talking about dead Americans soldiers that Trump is fine with. Please pay attention.

And just yesterday Trump suggested the election be delayed as the Chinese are doing now to Hong Kong and shrugs his shoulders as the death toll for the pandemic outstrips every country on the planet. If you were president and did hate America how could you top Trump? But yes it’s “the Left” that hates America.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

Oh no, leftists are rejecting racism, police brutality and dying from a deadly disease. Why is leftism so anti-American?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You've probably been reading this forum and the hateful diatribes from so-called progressives that infest this place. Anything that promotes hate against a group or category is definitionally 'hate speech'. This is the sort of thing that is promoted here. And these hate filled people have the temerity, the gall, to try to ban others here for 'microagressions'. Hypocrisy is not a dirty word to the modern left. In fact they embrace it. They love it. They become it.

Conservatives hate the victim mentality, but they are the biggest victims in the world if you listen to them.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

No. The left is anticipating having to remove by force someone who may stand in the *way* of an elected president assuming office.

Not the same thing.

Jade79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The "bulk of conservatives" don't seem to be speaking out on the subjects you mention though. I would respect them more if they would stand up against the radical actions/views of their party.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don’t hate the opposition as a party, whether R or D, progressive or conservative. I hate individual people from both sides of the divide.

I hate Trump. I also hate my state’s governor, who is a progressive D.

Oh no, leftists are rejecting racism, police brutality and dying from a deadly disease. Why is leftism so anti-American?

Because they want to reject respect for the flag and anthem instead of the police chiefs and mayors that fail to enforce police discipline. Police, of course, should not be allowed to form a "gang" to control local government, ie. POLICE UNIONS. The DOJ has poked into these problems over the decades, but failed to make the basic changes necessary.

The KEY: "unions" are sacrosanct in the minds of far too many people. At the very least, police unions must be prevented from nullifying police discipline to elected officials. The problem isn't "the nation and its symbols" except for the extreme left going for overthrow under the pretext of police reform.

Reactions: 3790721

No. The left is anticipating having to remove by force someone who may stand in the *way* of an elected president assuming office.

Not the same thing.

Uh, it is the LEFT that didn't accept a duly elected President and came up with the paranoid Russia hoax.