Do you flaunt your dick at the urinal?

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
When I am at a public urinal with my tiny dick and some trophy dick is next to me and we check each other out even with just a slight glance, I am sure that I give his self esteem a little boost, but he puts my self esteem in the toilet. But such is life. I once had a coworker and we often pissed together at the undivided urinals. I always felt comfortable next to him with my tiny dick because he would just take his mushroom head out of his fly and hold it with both hands just behind the head, piss and put it back. One time we were standing there pissing and in deep conversation about something. When he finished pissing, we kept talking while he pulled the rest of his dick out of his pants to shake. The damn thing must have been seven inches soft with that big mushroom head that he had been holding with two fingers on each side. I nearly fainted. I couldn't take my eyes off it and probably lost my chain of thought. He had never done anything but expose about two inches of his dick all the times we found ourselves pissing together. I was devastated because all that time I was comfortable beside him because I thought he had a little dick like me, except for the mushroom. I always thought he was probably 2 1/2 inches or so. It was difficult to piss next to him after that knowing about the anaconda he had hiding in his pants. I had no idea, as he was heavy set and practically no guy can show a bulge in baggy suit pants. Being self conscious, I had learned over time who was hung and who I didn't want to be standing next to at the open urinals in the workplace. Sad but true to have put myself through that. All that time I thought I had a fellow companion truding the road to happy destiny with a little dick. Every time I think I have gotten over being size conscious, I end up being sandwiched between two trophy dicks at a public urinal. I have come to realize that if I want a big dick in my hand.........it is going to have to belong to some other guy.

Lunanous23

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Once in college I glanced over to see why the dude next to me had his arm in the urinal. It wasn't his arm. It was his 12" monster that's as thick as a coke-can. I'm large, but I'm sure not humongous... So no, I don't flaunt mine. lol

Reactions: greg_ca

Ryanh1978a

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was once in the toilet of a nightclub with about five urinals and at the end a guy was just standing there with his cock flopping about saying "look at the size of my cock, it's like a baby's arm holding an apple". In fairness it was huge but he was drunk and everyone else was feeling very uncomfortable.

I had a mate at uni who was bigger than that guy and was a proper show off. If you went for a piss he would make sure he stood next to you and stand back and flop out his huge cock to make sure you felt inadequate. I had to finish as quickly as possible and get away before I got aroused. After playing squash he once stood so close to me when I was sitting down drying himself that it must have been 6 inches from my face. This was 15 years ago and to this day I've never seen a cock head anywhere near as big as that. I went red with a rush of blood and he had to ask if I was ok. What I'd give to have touched it.

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While this is a kink some guys have I see it more as a bonding experience. Friend or not - stranger - doesn't matter. I've glanced and sometimes stared at one or two cocks in urinals. One memorable one was at Chicago Airport. The guy dropped his jogging shorts to his ankles and pissed out and clear. BIG dick - as big as mine soft. There wasn't a single person in that restroom who didn't look. Some stared - some frowened - but in the end - he pulled up and walked out. He got a few smiles as he left. You know what? That is awesome!

When I was younger I was timid and scared to pull up to the trough urinal at the local bar - but I did - and a few times had people comment on my size (Always when I was chubbed up as I'm a grower). It feels good to be watched and I like watching. So - if you see me in a stall staring - just stare back.

;-)
I am the same!

hockeybro999

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was at a concert this weekend and the venue had a nasty old bathroom with a trough pisser, honestly my favorite. I was a little drunk too, so I had some fun. When a spot opened up between 2 other dudes I stepped up about a foot back from it, flopped my dong out and started absolutely dumping piss. It was loud and deep enough to catch the whole trough's attention, I immediately saw guys glancing over, and the guy next to me whispered "Jesus" when he heard my stream. The whole time I was there neither him or the guy on the other side of me could produce a drop. I've noticed before sometimes guys get pee shy near me, idk why but they seemed embarrassed and were just standing pretending to piss. I also farted pretty loud and shamelessly while pissing, maybe they were intimidated. I'm kind of a show off as you can tell, but I never mean to make other guys feel bad. I wish they could man up and join the fun.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I was at a concert this weekend and the venue had a nasty old bathroom with a trough pisser, honestly my favorite. I was a little drunk too, so I had some fun. When a spot opened up between 2 other dudes I stepped up about a foot back from it, flopped my dong out and started absolutely dumping piss. It was loud and deep enough to catch the whole trough's attention, I immediately saw guys glancing over, and the guy next to me whispered "Jesus" when he heard my stream. The whole time I was there neither him or the guy on the other side of me could produce a drop. I've noticed before sometimes guys get pee shy near me, idk why but they seemed embarrassed and were just standing pretending to piss. I also farted pretty loud and shamelessly while pissing, maybe they were intimidated. I'm kind of a show off as you can tell, but I never mean to make other guys feel bad. I wish they could man up and join the fun.

You put them in their place.

Reactions: hockeybro999

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm an exhibitionist, and I love showing off my cock in tight jeans or on the beach, but I'm often uncomfortable standing at a public urinal because I feel I'm losing control over the situation. There are times when most of us do want to control our privacy. When I was younger I sometimes used to freeze up.
But last summer, I was wearing a very revealing thong at the beach, and when I went to the public washroom, one guy followed me in and stood beside me when I lowered the pouch and pulled my cock out. He clearly wanted to see how big it was, and I have to admit that moment was a turn-on.
I guess the answer to the question is that it always depends on the situation

Feign

Superior Member
Media
I don't "flaunt it" per se but I do have a nice cock so if someone sees it then I'm ok with it haha I have a bit of a trophy dick.

Reactions: Houtom

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not surprised man that dick in insane. I'd avoid a trough with anyone like you around

Reactions: hockeybro999