Do you flaunt your dick at the urinal?

tingtingjahe

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A couple of days ago I was at an airport urinal and the guy next to me showed off. There were four urinal with no dividers, and when I went in there was a guy, maybe in his 50s, at the one on the near end. Another guy was going in ahead of me and, strangely, he bumped the other guy on the back and said something. This got my attention so I looked over and it seemed like they knew each other and started talking in what sounded like Dutch. The guy who got bumped had a big fat dick, huge, but the other guy blocked my view after a few seconds. After I was at a urinal, a cute Arab-looking guy in his 20s came up next to me and started. He flopped out a long, pretty thick dick and started peeing. I think he could tell I looked over because he moved his hands so I could see better. After he stopped, he stretched it out more than a few times and flopped it around with his hands and then his waistband. It was think and long and cut. He tucked it into his clean tighty-whiteys, and then gave it an extra rub for good measure before he stepped away. He could tell I was checking him out and gave me a nice show of his big one!

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now, I'm no exhibitionist... However, my plumbing is naturally fairly wide bore (can easily slide a sharpie down there). This means it takes more of a shake or milking than average to empty out the tubes after a piss. I find the most effective method is to windmill my cock (or helicopter, if you prefer). I used to be concerned about the possibility of collateral damage, but it seems that seeing this distracts most chaps from being sprinkled with a stranger's urine. It's important to bring the show to a memorable close, so I perform a couple of revolutions hands free, after which I snap open my underwear to envelope the goods in mid flight, as one might use a net to snag a beast charging through the jungle. If there's a round of applause, I count my visit to the little boys room a success.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now, I'm no exhibitionist... However, my plumbing is naturally fairly wide bore (can easily slide a sharpie down there). This means it takes more of a shake or milking than average to empty out the tubes after a piss. I find the most effective method is to windmill my cock (or helicopter, if you prefer). I used to be concerned about the possibility of collateral damage, but it seems that seeing this distracts most chaps from being sprinkled with a stranger's urine. It's important to bring the show to a memorable close, so I perform a couple of revolutions hands free, after which I snap open my underwear to envelope the goods in mid flight, as one might use a net to snag a beast charging through the jungle. If there's a round of applause, I count my visit to the little boys room a success.
It's too bad that bad boy is not circumcised.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure do! It's one of the perks of being sort of large.
I've also never had any bashful bladder problems, so it's easy for me to just saunter up, unzip, and go - which I think boosts the inherent passive-aggressive intimidation factor of the whole routine.
Guess this sort of makes me a bit of a bad person, but I get a kick out of it.
The trick is to never be obvious enough for it to look intentional. That would ruin everything (unless I'm trying to come on to the guy(s) next to me, which is a whole different situation.)

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure do! It's one of the perks of being sort of large.
I've also never had any bashful bladder problems, so it's easy for me to just saunter up, unzip, and go - which I think boosts the inherent passive-aggressive intimidation factor of the whole routine.
Guess this sort of makes me a bit of a bad person, but I get a kick out of it.
The trick is to never be obvious enough for it to look intentional. That would ruin everything (unless I'm trying to come on to the guy(s) next to me, which is a whole different situation.)
Have you ever been paid a compliment?

kheper23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
o_O There's a time and a place for that sort of thing...

Sorry, I misheard you, I thought you said "Do you flaunt your dick at a funeral?" As good a place as any though I suppose. In fact, you might as well, as some of the women there would probably already be crying.
Lol there's always dick flaunting at urinals, but funerals.. Hahaha

Reactions: 950483

tunabomber

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do now, but that waste the case maybe 5 years ago.

There is a great rest stop maybe 5 miles from me that doesn't have any dividers. I stop there anytime I'm passing by and don't mind if folks like to watch.

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not small or large, but yeah, I do let whoever wants to look, look. It means nothing to me, does nothing for me, it is just a cock.

I used to go to free beaches to swim nude, and quite a few of the other people there, some clothed some nude, would talk to me with their sunglasses on, but I knew they were looking at my dick and not my face. I don't really care.

Reactions: cuco

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish I could more often. I'm pretty long flaccid and don't mind anyone seeing it. But I have a shy bladder and don't really like going in a urinal right next to someone. I can't explain why. Maybe just growing up peeing was a pretty private thing.

But I can pee sometimes and like to pull it out far through my fly and hold it with the hand that gives it the best view :)

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My post was deleted by Super Nanny. It would be difficult for dopeboyfresh to lose his shy bladder which is sad as having someone next to you at the urinal is not unexpected. I would rather relieve myself than care who is next to me and I don't want to use a cubicle because of what I might see in that space. If I have hangups about using public conveniences it is using the toilet, not the urinal. I am actually a super clean person, not obsessed but I don't like using public latrines.

I don't understand what anyone can get out of looking at a penis while urinating. Beats me.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If i have an erection i won't try to hide my cock or my erection. I will just stand back and let my cock and balls hang to piss! i will just let it all hang out not trying to hide. if anyone wants to look be my guest. I don't care if they want to look at a big hard cock!

D

deleted300444

If i have an erection i won't try to hide my cock or my erection. I will just stand back and let my cock and balls hang to piss! i will just let it all hang out not trying to hide. if anyone wants to look be my guest. I don't care if they want to look at a big hard cock!
....but how often does that happen? - having to piss, walking up to a urinal with a hard on? (Not judging) I wanna here more.