Do you flirt with guys even when your already in a relationship?

modestlyhung

1st Like
Media
Just wondering if you do? When I say flirt I don't mean obviously showing interest but more being extra nice, talkative and smiley when you meet a nice, attractive guy. I do the same with girls even though I have a girlfriend. I suppose its just fun and even more an ego booster. My gf is cool with it, in fact, she does it herself too.

DO you?

justcurious2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
flirting is natural, it's a great ego booster. I Do, to a extent. And I LOVE bringing that feel'n home to my husband.(married 10 years). and yes, the sex DOES get better!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i am guilty of this. but i let the other person know i'm involved with someone else. in my opinion it's totally harmless. plus it's good reassurance that you're still wanted by other men when you're with someone else :wink:

mcrw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on here aren't I? lol. I flirt much less in person! It's always nice to feel attractive, even if you're married or committed. As long as you don't bad it up with anything, no harm, no foul.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to flirt when I was more insecure, but then I realized if my husband was behaving like I was I would have a fit. So, I stopped.

psosandra

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't go overboard flirting, I make it known that I'm happily married, but I smile and talk to guys when I'm out with the girls, and I'll dance with anyone who asks.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Flirting is harmless fun - everyone enjoys a little bit of it from time to time. You just have to know when to quit. I flirt with other people on a daily basis, it's a past time of mine I havent been able to put to bed!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I guess I'm old fashioned. I am a one man, woman.
I don't shun other men, I may have a polite conversation; but no I do not flirt when I am in a relationship.:cool:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Of course! I flirt with every man I know, even the married ones. But they all know it is flirtation and not invitation. Flirting makes life fun, makes me feel attractive and strokes egos. Nothing wrong with that! :)

curiousmiss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course...all women do whether they admit it or not. It is simply natural to flirt. Besides, men always think that women are flirting even when we're not. :tongue:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am the biggest flirt of a fuck ever.
People love it.

I'll flirt your pants off baby.:cool:

I enjoy it.
My boyfriend usually know this by the time we get together and become quite comfortable with the fact they can trust me.

Reactions: LargeInLife

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I'm the biggest flirt but I mean you still don't talk to a guy the exact same way you talk to a girl :smile:. So I mean yeah I think its normal to flirt a little, its just flirting :biggrin1:.