Do you flirt with guys even when your already in a relationship?

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am the biggest flirt of a fuck ever.
People love it.

I'll flirt your pants off baby.:cool:

I enjoy it.
My boyfriend usually know this by the time we get together and become quite comfortable with the fact they can trust me.

dayum i'd love to be challenged by your flirtations, your look and demeanor would be a total kick to take on.... :wink:

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I realized I love flirting a lot. I would dance around the line and while I never crossed into anything physical, I approached the line of inappropriate a few times, but man, I do love to flirt. My woman found out and it became a dark issue for us, caused trust issues and frustrations, she told me that she wished that I would have just been upfront with her about it, but I think I was in denial that I even wanted to do it. I didn't want to admit to myself that I like it so much. It's been about a year maybe year and a half since I really stopped the majority of my flirting, I've done well at stopping but still get tempted. I don't want to hurt my woman's feelings, but i wonder if there's a way to let it happen and be a harmless thing. Or maybe I just need to keep doing what I'm doing and cut it out.

Very few women do any flirting at all where I work, maybe because it is a rather stressful environment and has always been such a male dominated industry in the past. There was one woman coworker who would flirt and it was just good natured fun, nothing over the top just an innuendo here, a comment there and a few laughs..... I wouldnt normally initiate it, she would but when she did it was always a nice change-up from the normal grind and always seemed to lightened the day. There was never anything serious about it and it was all more jest than anything. She is gone now, unfortunately :(

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's been my experience that the line between friendly and flirty can be gray and blurry and different for everyone.

If someone I know looks especially nice, I tell them so. I'm not trying to get them to have sex with me, I'm paying them a compliment. Occasionally I've been misinterpreted.

Being a good listener and making eye contact in conversation has also been misinterpreted, moreso in recent years as personal interactions occur more often behind screens and keyboards.

No matter. I will keep being cordial, friendly, and complimentary, because that's how caring feeling humans behave.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It could be, if a guy wants to know specifically about women. But then, I guess it could be in the Ask A Woman forum.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I do most of my flirting here, where it is safe, not misinterpreted as a genuine advance, and not as likely to cause awkwardness. I flirt a little in person, but typically only if I feel like I'm in charge of the situation and the other person isn't going to be offended.

I think my dude probably flirts all the time. Doesn't bother me. Why shouldn't he have a little fun and levity?

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a lot of people forget how innocent and friendly flirtatiousness can be. Someone who doesn't flirt at all, while in a relationship or otherwise, is someone I would consider to be socially challenged in some way.

Yes, I flirt with people even though I'm in a relationship. I do it without even thinking about it, and without ever intending it to lead anywhere. It's entirely possible to flirt in a way that is more or less asexual.

It's entirely possible to flirt in a way that is more or less asexual.
I'm not so sure about that. o_O. If you are a woman and you accidentally cast your gaze upon someone they can sometimes interpret that as a definite yes. In fact there was a recent thread in AAW about women adjusting themselves. Bizarre.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so sure about that. o_O. If you are a woman and you accidentally cast your gaze upon someone they can sometimes interpret that as a definite yes. In fact there was a recent thread in AAW about women adjusting themselves. Bizarre.

I'm not sure I understand the connection to what I wrote? Flirting obviously can be of a sexual nature, and can potentially be misinterpreted in harmful ways.

But when when I flirt with the 84 year old woman who runs a greengrocer shop on my street, it's completely asexual on my part.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure I understand the connection to what I wrote? Flirting obviously can be of a sexual nature, and can potentially be misinterpreted in harmful ways.

But when when I flirt with the 84 year old woman who runs a greengrocer shop on my street, it's completely asexual on my part.
I think a lot of the women who read the fora here are learning that for some men, many more men than we thought possible, the least little non-flirting thing (exposed shoulders, incidental eye placement/seeing things at eye level, looking more than once at the freakish bulge created by silicone implantation and vacuum pumping then wearing tight pants, smiling, shopping for groceries while keeping one's distance, being friendly to customers, all manner of things many women thought were understood as NOT FLIRTING are seen as signs of intense and certain interest. When some of these men act on their instincts regarding the signs of female interest, and are summarily rejected as many of us might expect, aspersions are cast then upon all woman kind. We are branded as game playing bitches. Cockteases. The streets become just a little less safe for the rest of us. I have to agree with the spirit of what @swoon seems to say. No matter the intention or lack thereof, it is becoming increasingly apparent to some of us, that perhaps every tiny thing a woman does is hypersexualized by a certain, perhaps growing, percent of the population.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's who I am by nature.
I'm naturally friendly... Smile a lot... And get twisted up in unintentional secusl innuendo often, while at the same time a bit can come on to me and I don't even recognize it.

I'm also a touchy feely type.

I'd rather be fun friendly and happy than one who is so sour and suspicious that joy is sucked right out of life.

Reactions: BetterFuture

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@AlteredEgo The streets should be getting safer foe women, as more and more guys are openly living the gay life style. I dress well even on the weekends; and have gotten a hey where did you get that suit or, hey nice shirt from a few guys. So I feel for you ladies

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's who I am by nature.
I'm naturally friendly... Smile a lot... And get twisted up in unintentional SEXUAL innuendo often, while at the same time a GUY can come on to me and I don't even recognize it.

I'm also a touchy feely type.

I'd rather be fun friendly and happy than one who is so sour and suspicious that joy is sucked right out of life.

Coffe does not seem to be working for my phone today!

just reading AEs reply and yeah I save most of my flirty self for people I know and they know me.

I'm guessing it may be where I live but never had to deal with the "cocktease" response or backlash. And I've never felt threatened by men in any situation. Fortunate? Probably.

Reactions: BetterFuture