Do you get an inner ache to be fucked?

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Always get that ache. Had to fix it today View attachment 99591831
Very considerate of your Top partner to take care of your inner ache.

Its for this reason, why I am so appreciative and grateful for a wonderful Top fuckbuddy. Its very flattering that feels the same about me. Its probably why we still continue to enjoy an easy convenient stress and drama free hookups.

We have never had an argument or disagreement, we get along really well, in terms of physical relationship, which is what we only both want from the other. The irony being he sometimes thinks he takes me for granted, similarly I think the same.

I am sure one of the reasons we work so well, is that I am totally a submissive feminine bottom for him and that I enjoy and am always wanting to comply with anything he wants or does to me. I get a lot of pleasure of relinquishing any control that I may have and giving it to him. Giving him all the power and control turns us both on. At the end of the day, he wants/needs a sexual outlet which I am happy to provide one for him, which is where my pleasure and enjoyment comes from. Our mutual goal is to provide him with the ability to get rock hard, to take me from behind and cum deep inside me.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I hope you had an amazing time. Did he cum deep inside you?

He sure did. Felt amazing!!
While myself and my fuckbuddy have purely a physical relationship, there is no doubt that being bred gives us an intense intimate emotional connection. A partner giving you his seed and you taking it deep inside you, in my experience does bring a sense of closeness to one another.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I often get an internal yearning for stimulation of my prostate. It finds me squirming with a need to feel my ass penetrated, filled, and thoroughly fucked! It usually means i bring the toys out and have at it myself, but I crave a real cock to do me someday!

This craving for being fucked is often greater than my desire for having my dick pleasured. It seems my sexual needs have changed to a deeoer place that offers more gratification than my cock can ever give me!

Anyone else find themselves with such a strong inner ache?
Ive had those feelings for a very long time and finally about 2 weeks ago was fucked for the first time, and then again a week later (different guys, both anonymous) and now im actively looking this week to satisfy that ache for the third time.....

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm turning 62 this year and realize aging is a constant sea of change. I want to act on my needs and desires as much as I can while I still have them!
Im 65 and finally surrendered to those urges about two weeks ago

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While myself and my fuckbuddy have purely a physical relationship, there is no doubt that being bred gives us an intense intimate emotional connection. A partner giving you his seed and you taking it deep inside you, in my experience does bring a sense of closeness to one another.
I find i feel that way about receiving cum too! Once I started taking it internally... mostly swallowing... I feel i am receiving a special gift of his sexual essence. I savor every drop, milk out and lap up every last drop. Even any cum that spills, I lick it up.

I find my partners appreciate that and like me more because I accept their seed with enthusiasm and thanks. Many of them are married and their wives won't even do that! It creates a special bond of sorts, which makes them wanting to feed me more!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I find i feel that way about receiving cum too! Once I started taking it internally... mostly swallowing... I feel i am receiving a special gift of his sexual essence. I savor every drop, milk out and lap up every last drop. Even any cum that spills, I lick it up.

I find my partners appreciate that and like me more because I accept their seed with enthusiasm and thanks. Many of them are married and their wives won't even do that! It creates a special bond of sorts, which makes them wanting to feed me more!
Im strictly a submissive bottom only myself, totally agree about treating his cum as sacred, as it only enhances the experience and connection between us.

So much so, that even after he cums inside me anally, I will always take him in my mouth and properly but carefully and tenderly drain all the last droplets of goodness cumming out. Its just that special attention I like to give to him, to show him how truly grateful and appreciative I am of him topping me.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im strictly a submissive bottom only myself, totally agree about treating his cum as sacred, as it only enhances the experience and connection between us.

So much so, that even after he cums inside me anally, I will always take him in my mouth and properly but carefully and tenderly drain all the last droplets of goodness cumming out. Its just that special attention I like to give to him, to show him how truly grateful and appreciative I am of him topping me.
I did the same to a guy that topped me... scooped up his cum dripping out of my ass and licked it up. And the sucked and licked his cock clean... lustfully getting all i could! I think it surprised him!

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I finally got fucked for the first time about 6 months ago. At first it was uncomfortable but that quickly passed and eventually I couldn't talk anymore while he was inside me because all I could do was make strange noises. Overall it was a great experience. We get together at least once a month.

I've learned it's best to turn off all outside distractions such as TV, phones and anything that comes from an outside source. Just the two of us having a great time is all we need in the moment.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I finally got fucked for the first time about 6 months ago. At first it was uncomfortable but that quickly passed and eventually I couldn't talk anymore while he was inside me because all I could do was make strange noises. Overall it was a great experience. We get together at least once a month.

I've learned it's best to turn off all outside distractions such as TV, phones and anything that comes from an outside source. Just the two of us having a great time is all we need in the moment.
LOL.........anal penetration tends to do that to me as well.....making strange noises that is......all kinds of noises come out of my mouth....moans, sighs, crying, whimpering......unintelligible words.......god it feels so damn good......love that cock inside of me.....

Reactions: WilliamG and sulvca

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LOL.........anal penetration tends to do that to me as well.....making strange noises that is......all kinds of noises come out of my mouth....moans, sighs, crying, whimpering......unintelligible words.......god it feels so damn good......love that cock inside of me.....
I don't know how anyone can be quiet when getting fucked in the ass. Even with my toys... Alone by myself... I tend to grunt and groan like some kind of man slut. It's amazing!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know how anyone can be quiet when getting fucked in the ass. Even with my toys... Alone by myself... I tend to grunt and groan like some kind of man slut. It's amazing!
LOL......Absolutely agree......I can't help myself.......it feels so damn good....involuntarily, I keep making all these different sounds...........

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A
LOL......Absolutely agree......I can't help myself.......it feels so damn good....involuntarily, I keep making all these different sounds...........
And for me, the bigger the toy the noisier I get! When I get my thicker toys in the 7 to 8 inch girth range, I am really grunting and crying out!

I particularly love the first big exhale of carnal lust when I first take it in. ... getting the air and vocal acknowledgment of its insertion makes room for it in my soul !

And when I get crazy with animalistic thrusting i sound like i am being devoured by a monster crying out to be rescued... but I really don't want to be... I surrender to its power and it turns all the physical sensations of being ravaged into bliss!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A

And for me, the bigger the toy the noisier I get! When I get my thicker toys in the 7 to 8 inch girth range, I am really grunting and crying out!

I particularly love the first big exhale of carnal lust when I first take it in. ... getting the air and vocal acknowledgment of its insertion makes room for it in my soul !

And when I get crazy with animalistic thrusting i sound like i am being devoured by a monster crying out to be rescued... but I really don't want to be... I surrender to its power and it turns all the physical sensations of being ravaged into bliss!
I love that feeling when that soft thick head penetrates that inner ring.......and the shaft slides in nice and deep.........yes, one big, long exhale....maybe a loud moan as well......pure pleasure.....knowing another man's cock is nice and snug inside your ass........heaven......

• Love
Reactions: bi2 and Richiecable

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Today was one of those days.....just super super horny.........strong inner ache growing stronger by the hour........just dying to be penetrated anally......finally got out my thick 8 inch silicon dildo, lubed my ass up.......and slowly eased it in.....until I was sitting on it.......slowly thrusting with my hips and ass.......some grinding down......then gyrating and moving in a circle.......letting the dildo rub and stroke my prostate non-stop......god it felt soooooo good.....exactly what I needed......

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I remember intially the first few times with my current fuckbuddy he would make me so embarrassed when he was fucking me, as I would moan and groan like a bitch a lot. It was just natural emotion for me to feel this way and I complimented him for making me act in this manner. Thankfully he said to me that it turns him on a lot and helps fuel his orgasms, that I naturally feel this way and he says he feels very strong, powerful and masculine while fucking me from behind, to be able to do this to me. I have said to him, that he makes me feel the complete opposite to how he feels, I feel very weak, feminine to be overpowered by him, which fortunately for both of us, are feelings that I not only enjoy but crave.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I love that feeling when that soft thick head penetrates that inner ring.......and the shaft slides in nice and deep.........yes, one big, long exhale....maybe a loud moan as well......pure pleasure.....knowing another man's cock is nice and snug inside your ass........heaven......
Its an incredible moment when we have sex, when his dick is probing around my hole, desperate to get in and Im literally aching in excitement for that moment of entry. Then after bouncing around my hole, that moment of entry, there is no better feeling during MM sex. Unlike orgasm, it lasts much longer the feeling of enjoyment, of allowing another man to not only take you from behind, but to continue to fuck inside you, till he blows his load.

My fuckbuddy's dick in my ass, is my happy place for it to be lol. For me and him, its our way of connecting and being intimate. For that brief moment in time, we become one and all that matters from that point is getting him over the line to cum deep inside me.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually have only had one guy actually blow his load bareback in me. He took me from behind with me kneeling over his bed and he just drove his cock into me. That moment of being "owned" by his cock violating me was exciting, intimidating, scary, and intoxicating all at the same time!

Then as he fucked me hard I was grunting and overwhelmed knowing he was going to breed me. I desperately wanted his seed in me! He made so much noise as he came! His hips driving deep as his cum pumped into me.

When he pulled out I immediately reached back with my hand to catch any dripping semen... I licked up any that did from my hand. I probed my hole with my fingers, scooping out what I could and licked them off.

I then milked and sucked his cock clean like a starving animal. I wanted more! I wish i could be fucked bareback by a whole group of horny men some day!

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absolutely not. I am technically a total top but when I have sex with men it is rare that we do any anal sex. I have never done anal with women.

Yes we were tested, and condoms were always used as I only fuck a BF/partner and only if we both want to do this. My last ex got confused and turned out and became obsessed with my 8.5x5.5" cock with foreskin and he started wanting me to fuck him every single time we had sex and it became very one sided, boring, almost like a script, and like "work". Before we would do oral, masturbate, massage and kiss and I would discipline him as we both wanted this.