Do you get an inner ache to be fucked?

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually have only had one guy actually blow his load bareback in me. He took me from behind with me kneeling over his bed and he just drove his cock into me. That moment of being "owned" by his cock violating me was exciting, intimidating, scary, and intoxicating all at the same time!

Then as he fucked me hard I was grunting and overwhelmed knowing he was going to breed me. I desperately wanted his seed in me! He made so much noise as he came! His hips driving deep as his cum pumped into me.

When he pulled out I immediately reached back with my hand to catch any dripping semen... I licked up any that did from my hand. I probed my hole with my fingers, scooping out what I could and licked them off.

I then milked and sucked his cock clean like a starving animal. I wanted more! I wish i could be fucked bareback by a whole group of horny men some day!
Are you poz or living with AIDS? prep tabs and the false campaign of u=u are no gaurantee you will stay neg for AIDS/HIV or anything else.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am torn between the craving to have a guy cum in my ass vs. my mouth. I usually opt for my mouth because I love the experience, sensation, and taste of cum. And I love swallowing it all ...to have it actually feed my body its nourishment.

That's why I want to do a group of men sometime, so I can have both! One cock does not fulfill my needs! That's also why I like having toys so I can have my ass being fucked as I suck on a guy's cock. I'm glad i have a few guys who like doing that with me!
Are you poz or living with AIDS? prep tabs and the false campaign of u=u are no gaurantee you will stay neg for AIDS/HIV or anything else.
I'm not poz with anything.

The fantasy and desire to have a group of men will likely stay an unfulfilled desire because I am only playing with a select handful guys who are cery careful. Most are married and paranoid about STIs... I too am concerned about it, so it would be very hard to just let a bunch of unvetted guys unload in me.

D

deleted17703901

Tomorrow I go to a friend of mine. He is bisexual, just like me. He would love me to fuck him, and he wants to fuck me. So, I hope it will be an awesome experience. I only experienced once to be fucked. And tbf, it was a great experience. While he was fucking me, I had only then a pre-cum experience and a prostate orgasm.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's a gay sex spa about 30 mins away by car, and it's the place I go when I'm feeling the need. One of the 'play rooms' has three sex slings hooked up, side by side. Some days I just wanna climb into one, ankles in the stirrups, legs spread wide open, pussy on display, close my eyes and let whoever comes in use me. Today is one of those days! Definitely an inner ache!

D

deleted17703901

Tomorrow I go to a friend of mine. He is bisexual, just like me. He would love me to fuck him, and he wants to fuck me. So, I hope it will be an awesome experience. I only experienced once to be fucked. And tbf, it was a great experience. While he was fucking me, I had only then a pre-cum experience and a prostate orgasm.
Went to my friend this afternoon. Being fucked was again an awesome experience. A real cock gives me a way different reaction to my body than a dildo or other toy. Had pre-cum and an orgasm again.
Sadly fucking him was not a success. I love the feeling of a pussy, but there was no chemistry between him and me when i tried to fuck him. Could not stay hard. Maybe the 10% gay is not enough then. Cleaned my cock and later he sucked my balls empty.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Went to my friend this afternoon. Being fucked was again an awesome experience. A real cock gives me a way different reaction to my body than a dildo or other toy. Had pre-cum and an orgasm again.
Sadly fucking him was not a success. I love the feeling of a pussy, but there was no chemistry between him and me when i tried to fuck him. Could not stay hard. Maybe the 10% gay is not enough then. Cleaned my cock and later he sucked my balls empty.
Nothing wrong with that! Sounds like you may be more of a bottom than a top. I am the same way... no real desire to fuck a guy... just suck and BE fucked by them.

nyyfan0242

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve been hooking up with this one guy for a couple months now. He’s tall, black, feminine, enormous hands, skinny, twink with a close to 9x5.5 cock (we measured a couple weeks ago). I’m 6x5. First couple of times we just j/o and bj as I was hesitant to do anything more. Then I topped him for the first time. Two weeks ago he asked me if I wanted to bend over and try it out. I was scared shitless lol but i let him slide in. Hurt like hell for a bit but once I got used to my god. Now I just can’t get enough of it and he pounds the living day lights out of me. Haven’t came yet no hands but tonight I’m going over and he said his goal is to make me do so lol. I’ll say this, there is nothing more of a turn on than a dominant, feminine twink with a horse cock. The second he slides his cock inside me he knows he owns me.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's a gay sex spa about 30 mins away by car, and it's the place I go when I'm feeling the need. One of the 'play rooms' has three sex slings hooked up, side by side. Some days I just wanna climb into one, ankles in the stirrups, legs spread wide open, pussy on display, close my eyes and let whoever comes in use me. Today is one of those days! Definitely an inner ache!
You're living the dream... ;)

D

deleted24723531

I've been feeling that urge a lot lately after having my first few anal experiences with men just in the past couple of years. I've been playing with some pretty large toys lately too. I've made myself cum twice now with just a big toy in my ass, not touching my cock, and I really wanna experience that with another guy!!!

MoBiGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most of the time when I think of having sex with another man, I want them dressed in a jock strap or a garter belt and stockings bent over my bed while I fuck them. Every once in a while, I do think about getting fucked while on my back with my knees pulled up.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Yes, and it sucks as it's difficult to do anything about when it's at its worst.
Because of our life circumstances I usually only get to hook up with my fuckbuddy about once a month. Naturally when that time of the month happens, I am so horny in the days leading up to us hooking up. So much so, that one the day we do fuck, I always masturbate that morning, so I can really enjoy our time together as I would so easily prematurely blow. Not that he would care, lol, he would continue fucking me till he blows deep inside me.

For me anal sex ticks so many boxes, no pun intended. The physical, mental, psychological and spiritual.

The physical sensation of simply the act of having his dick inside my arse, just completes me. It makes me feel so content and satisfied and thats before all the fucking begins. The mental aspect is just all the wonderful sensations I experience when I feel totally liberated and can moan and groan while his body spasming against mine and his animalistic grunts as he pounds me, gives me a flood of emotional enjoyment. The pyshological element I experience when he "forces" himself into me and makes me whimper while he fucks me harder and harder. The final stage is the spiritual aspect, is when he orgasms and he has cummed deep inside me, he has given me a beautiful gift and bred me. The feeling that I belong to him and we become one in that moment, is just a beautiful feeling to experience. Those precious few moments post orgasm when he spoons me and we sleep together is just bliss. Our hookups always play out like this, which is why we continue to stay together and are both satisfied with the arrangement. We both seek this and nothing more, so the sex is really always easy, simple, uncomplicated and without ever any issues. I think from my end, being totally feminine, submissive and obedient really makes our fuckbuddy relationship so comfortable, which is complimented by his strong aggressive alpha male demeanour.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Because of our life circumstances I usually only get to hook up with my fuckbuddy about once a month. Naturally when that time of the month happens, I am so horny in the days leading up to us hooking up. So much so, that one the day we do fuck, I always masturbate that morning, so I can really enjoy our time together as I would so easily prematurely blow. Not that he would care, lol, he would continue fucking me till he blows deep inside me.

For me anal sex ticks so many boxes, no pun intended. The physical, mental, psychological and spiritual.

The physical sensation of simply the act of having his dick inside my arse, just completes me. It makes me feel so content and satisfied and thats before all the fucking begins. The mental aspect is just all the wonderful sensations I experience when I feel totally liberated and can moan and groan while his body spasming against mine and his animalistic grunts as he pounds me, gives me a flood of emotional enjoyment. The pyshological element I experience when he "forces" himself into me and makes me whimper while he fucks me harder and harder. The final stage is the spiritual aspect, is when he orgasms and he has cummed deep inside me, he has given me a beautiful gift and bred me. The feeling that I belong to him and we become one in that moment, is just a beautiful feeling to experience. Those precious few moments post orgasm when he spoons me and we sleep together is just bliss. Our hookups always play out like this, which is why we continue to stay together and are both satisfied with the arrangement. We both seek this and nothing more, so the sex is really always easy, simple, uncomplicated and without ever any issues. I think from my end, being totally feminine, submissive and obedient really makes our fuckbuddy relationship so comfortable, which is complimented by his strong aggressive alpha male demeanour.
This is how I got reading your post... I would love to be fucked like that!
20231123_064058.jpg