Do you get hit on at the gym?

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
yes, i have been hit on before at the gym. mostly in the steamroom, and also once in the showers. but i gotta admit that i make myself pretty open to advances from others. i try to be friendly and strike up conversations with others when convenient. so its not too surprising if they respond and something develops.

castrobear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uh, hey guy, you are working out in a gym in the SF bay area, where yep, there be men who like men. Imagine, if you were allowed to go share the locker room with the women, and its all ok to chat, linger with a look, and maybe make a fumbled attempt at making conversation and maybe not getting a hard on cause your naked and aroused. You have a fantastic body, and have a great look. Anyone that hits on you is giving you a complimentm and you should reply, "Thanks! My girlfriend loves my dick, pecs," whatever. If straight men are freaked out by getting hit on at the gym, just have a girlfriend come in, kiss him out on the floor, or you yourself, make it known that you are attracted to women, just by chatting a few up. Gay men are not dumb.. they watch. they get it. Straight men gotta realize that gay men are part of the world, and yes, we gay men get hit on by women. I find it flattering, and makes me smile, and yes, I do go to nude beaches where there are women who walk up to me and compliment on what ever they are into. Have you ever as straight men, turned down a woman's advances? If yes, good for you, if not, well, take a close look at your boundries.. ugh.. this is an age old issue that will never go away or be solved. Just be happy your getting looks, cause baby, looks fade.

D

deleted110426

I've never really been hit on but only a few times but those where by females. I've caught others(males) looking before but I'm not homophobic so it didn't really bother me. I don't shower nor walk around nude in the locker room so that area doesn't concern me. I've gotten comments from other guys before asking me if I was a stripper though I even had this one guy(a regular at my gym)one time ask me at a restaruant for his wife if I stripped. Thats the only real thing I've ran into. I have been offered jobs to strip with a guy even giving me his bussiness card and and app. promising me $1000 a week. Thats about it

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got hit on by a woman who wanted one last fuck before she got married... I declined also got hit on by one of the male trainers a litlle hottie and yes i did it with him

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Middle-aged women are the worst at my gym. I don't like to wear my wedding ring when I exercise, but I have to. I like to talk to people but I really don't want to hear the details of past relationships, and why they're "alone" now etc. It's nice when they're friendly, but at least once a month I have to come out and say that I married. Last week I finally told this woman that I was married because she kept running her hand up and down my arm and shoulders when she talked to me. She replied that all her boyfriends were married! I just said they must not be married the same way I am.

I have no idea how many times a guy has commented on my dick in the locker room. I played football and basketball all through school including college so I was in a locker room just about everyday. It made me completely comfortable with being naked around other guys. I think every guy wants other guys to be envious of their body. It may not be the main reason they work out, but I think most guys are naturally competitive. For me personnally I really do want women especially to find me attractive even though I'm not going to cheat on my wife. I work hard to stay fit so I think its natural to want others to find my body attractive. Good health is my main reason for working out, but looking good is important.

Dick comments just come with having a big schlong. I'm sure as hell never going to complain about that. My friends tease me about my size all the time. And guys make all kinds of comments in the lockerroom and shower area. Usually something like how happy my wife must be. I know some of them are gay, but hey it's still a compliment. I think there will always be a fasination with big dicks. Just like big tits on women. I know other women are impressed with my wife's big knockers. I can't imagine her saying that it makes her uncomfortable just because it was a woman making the comment. She's dealt with hearing it from guys all her life.

So I don't think a comment even from another guy should put you off. My attitude is that people can look, and they can comment, just don't touch without prior permission.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I guess by the general tone of your post you mean do we get hit on by guys? cus you mention the lockerroom but initially said the gym
I may or may not have been hit on at the gym before by a girl it is difficult to say
she asked me to spot her, so I stood behind her while she was doing lateral raises. I didn't say anything and never had to touch her or the weights cus she completly had it covered. then she said it was such a good spot she wanted me to do it again on her next set
now, I said nothing and did nothing mind you if that's the kind of spot she wanted she didn't really need me, it isn't like a side latteral cannot be simply dropped if it's becoming a problem so I dunno

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
getting hit on at the gym would be the highlight of my day... (my ego could use the boost), but I think at my gym the guys are too busy trying to keep their towel wrapped around them while trying to get dressed.

For all you hear about "liberal" California... how is it that I manage to end up in the most conservative, tight-assed pocket in the region?

Consider yourself lucky... you should be flattered. Just be glad someone doesn't tell you that you're some disgusting troll who should crawl under a rock. When they STOP hitting on you, THEN you can start worrying.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is not something that I look for or encourage when I am at the gym. For me, the gym is a place to work out and swim, nothing more. Well, I must admit that I do enjoy the scenery and the eye candy.

There have been a couple of times that I have been hit on and I must say
that it is very flattering when it is from someone interesting and hot....and younger.

But, I have no need nor wish to augment or replace my long time partner (20+ years) and they soon learn that I am not available to play.

What I have a home is all I need.

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always enjoy reading about the guys who get hit on, but don't post pics it makes me wonder if they really have something to hit on!!!!!!!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I've been hit on but it's usually in a cool way. BTW my gym is part of a university so it's usually peeps my own age. I'm cool with it. I think it takes some balls to actually say something complimentary to someone you might not know so more power to 'em.

D

deleted213967

Does a guy in great shape who chooses a shower stall next to yours (when many other fine stalls are available) and can be soon seen with a semi/semi-to-hard through the opaque partition count as a hit?

Sometimes, they will only flash a faint smile at you as as they towel off afterwards. No harm done...No line crossed.

Were you referring to the heavy-duty in-your-face vocal hitting?

D

deleted3782

I've never been hit on in my gym. Most people seem pretty focused on what they're doing...including myself (I wouldn't notice if I was being hit on anyway!).

testingtesting123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a member at a smaller gym, and very seldom would there be too many guys in the locker rooms, however when there was, everyone would keep to themselves. Later i moved and started at a much larger gym, when i walked from the showers to the locker rooms sometimes guys would peek or take a look, at first i thought it was caused i shaved alot of my hair off and people thought it was strange, as i saw most people there were maybe abit older and not into that. Later i kinda started realizing that they were looking at me,it was flattering so whatever.
One later night at the gym i cam outta the shower there was only a few guys getting dressed, most were leaving and a latino guy kinda near me was pretty much all dressed but was just waiting, i felt him kinda looking, but i just figured i was being paranoid.
But on his way out he came up to me and said "Not to be a creep or anything, but you have a beautiful dick"
i was pretty shocked and just said ummm thankx.
Then he said I would love to all kinds of fun things with it...
I said thank u but im straight
He was like as always, too bad.
Then he goes do me a favor and humor me and tell me how big it is when ur hard
It was so random and on the spot i actually told him...it was kinda funny
That while kinda odd..was flattering and didn't bother me

However one other time i was showering after working out and im not exactly sure why, maybe the hot water or whatever but i was semi hard while i was quickly washing myself, i was trying to hide it cause there were a few people in the showers next to me. I got the feeling that the guy across was watching me so i looked over and i caught him, i figure it was just random accident. so i turned around and came back for a second look, he was looking again, i caught a peek at him and he was pretty much hard. I still was trying to convince myself i was just being paranoid, but i looked another time and he was full out jacking off and looking at me, that kinda made me abit uncomfortable so i bailed and got dressed...i suppose that was also kinda flatering not looking back at it, but at the time kinda tripped me out.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I own my gym/studio...so it wouldn't be a good idea anyway. I'm sure I put out some pretty strong 'keep away' vibes...gotta be a bit discerning at my place of work. But we don't have a locker room so that probably stops any real action.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually get into my own little world when it comes to working out and since I live 2 blocks away from the gym I rarely use the locker room. Most times I just have my iPod on, crank through my workout and leave. Sometimes I talk to a few people, but it's rarely ever gotten to the level of flirtation. To be honest, I don't mind it as long as it's in context. Not expecting anyone to walk up to me and just say, "Nice penis... can I touch it?" anytime soon, but if I was to get a lil' glimpse or smile from someone I take it with a smile.

One time I was hit on majorly by a guy that saw me putting lotion on after showering and he said, "I wish I could do that to you one day". The guy was someone I thought was REALLY hot, however, the most interaction we ever had by that time was just a smile & a friendly hello. I wasn't sure if he was joking or if he was really serious, and I kinda shook off the comment. He never said anything like that to me again. And I can't help but wonder what could have been if I didn't act like a silly deer caught in the headlights.

MarkB

Experimental Member
Media
I've caught a few guys looking at me and always return with a friendly smile. One or two have made a comment and I always try to say 'thanks', but no-one has ever approached me.

I've been to the gym with a friend of my girlfriend and the first time he saw me naked he said something about 'no wonder Jane is so happy' but I think he was more embarrassed by that coment than I was.

A female member of staff saw me too and really blushed, just said 'sorry' - I was last in the changing room and didn't hear her knock so she walked in and caught me full-frontal. Her gaze lingered a little but she didn't say anything else.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've caught a few guys looking at me and always return with a friendly smile. One or two have made a comment and I always try to say 'thanks', but no-one has ever approached me.

I've been to the gym with a friend of my girlfriend and the first time he saw me naked he said something about 'no wonder Jane is so happy' but I think he was more embarrassed by that coment than I was.

A female member of staff saw me too and really blushed, just said 'sorry' - I was last in the changing room and didn't hear her knock so she walked in and caught me full-frontal. Her gaze lingered a little but she didn't say anything else.

Shit. I took a look at that pic in your gallery...and I'm surprised she only 'glanced' at you in full-frontal mode. I'd have a hard time being discrete if it was me catching that show!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shit. I took a look at that pic in your gallery...and I'm surprised she only 'glanced' at you in full-frontal mode. I'd have a hard time being discrete if it was me catching that show!

DITTO!!! :smile: