Do you get hit on at the gym?

D_Ball Walker

Just Browsing
Media
I've caught a few guys looking at me and always return with a friendly smile. One or two have made a comment and I always try to say 'thanks', but no-one has ever approached me.

I've been to the gym with a friend of my girlfriend and the first time he saw me naked he said something about 'no wonder Jane is so happy' but I think he was more embarrassed by that coment than I was.

A female member of staff saw me too and really blushed, just said 'sorry' - I was last in the changing room and didn't hear her knock so she walked in and caught me full-frontal. Her gaze lingered a little but she didn't say anything else.
If I saw, in person, what I saw in the photo, I would have ran; embarrased.

D_Baitmason Snotrocket

Account Disabled
Media
seeing as i work full time at a gym i've been hit on countless times. most of my hours are during the day which is when most of the middle aged ladies come to get training sessions done, and let me tell you... they CRAVE young muscle men walking around. i've met a few of them after work, but usually just for drinks ;)

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I have by both men and women. I am happily married and when I go to the gym I go to work out not make out. I find it irritating.

D

deleted136887

Bru,
I got no problem with guys checking out my cock, In fact it is no problem. I I happen to like showing it off. But!!! @ 5 AM in the morning.(when I go to the gym when I'm in town).... You have to have some serious issues when you get in the showers and some guy starts "talking" to you....Goddamn, boy, get a life.Buy me beer @ least!! Show me your pussy!! [or as I allways say: If your cock is smaller than mine, it's OK!]

D

deleted136887

seeing as i work full time at a gym i've been hit on countless times. most of my hours are during the day which is when most of the middle aged ladies come to get training sessions done, and let me tell you... they CRAVE young muscle men walking around. i've met a few of them after work, but usually just for drinks ;)
So you get laid all the time right?!?

What exactly constitutes being hit on? When I first saw the topic of the thread, I thought "no", but after reading some of the posts I'm not so sure anymore. This may seem like a ridiculous question to ask, but I'm not sure what is meant by it. Can someone fill me in, please? Thanks.

D

deleted136887

I've been hit on once or twice.
:biggrin1:
Monster I am not surprised. So what do you do?(I am asuming that you are not ready, willing and able ALL the time, mate) You gotta have some free time?

D

deleted136887

What exactly constitutes being hit on? When I first saw the topic of the thread, I thought "no", but after reading some of the posts I'm not so sure anymore. This may seem like a ridiculous question to ask, but I'm not sure what is meant by it. Can someone fill me in, please? Thanks.

I am outa my head drunk here? You gotta know when some-one's hitting on you? Nobody can be that naive....

D

deleted3782

I'm unaware of ever getting hit on at a gym. I probably wouldnt pick up on it if it did happen.

I am outa my head drunk here? You gotta know when some-one's hitting on you? Nobody can be that naive....

I don't know, maybe you are?? To me "being hit on" means exactly that. Someone flirting with you or propositioning you for sex. After reading a lot of the posts on this thread it seems that many guys consider another guy checking them out or even smiling at them "being hit on". Is that for REAL?? What's next, a guy got changed beside me in the locker room, so he must want to suck my dick???? Yeah, I know what being hit on means (I've had plenty of girls and guys do it to me before), but it seems that there are a lot of guys out there that have a COMPLETELY different definition of what it means to be hit on than I do. If you read my post carefully, you would have noticed that what I was asking for was the definition in the context of this thread. If being hit on means that a guy checked me out and smiled at me (not my definition AT ALL), then I guess I have been hit on about a couple of thousand times. To me it's naive and completely laughable to think that someone looking at you (nude or clothed) and smiling or simply striking up a conversation is being hit on. If that's your definition, I would say that you have a mighty high opinion of yourself and an ego that needs to be kept in check.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think so. I suppose it depends on what you count as "being hit on." Years ago, at a gym in another city, there was a guy who would sometimes chat with me when I was drying off from the shower, but he was very polite and I was never made to feel that there was anything to it besides the conversation of the moment. At my present gym, a very pretty young woman once struck up a conversation with me on the gym floor. We chatted for a few minutes but I didn't have the nerve or the presence of mind to ask her out (she was about half my age anyway) and I never saw her again. That's everything that I can think of that might be counted as being hit on.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't get hit on. But then I wear baggy sweats and I am pretty focused on my workout and maintaining correct form, so chances are that if someone has I've not noticed.

softbuttcheeks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have guys always trying but I usually brush them off and keep a mean mug. Some of them think I'm a dragon lady but I'm not interested..I just want to work out...