Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It is when I'm not hit on at the gym is when I will become perturbed.

That was meant to be flippant, but honestly, it is probably more true than I care to admit. Shit. Is a mid-life crisis on the horizon?

luke nutley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Normally I just get looks.

But I did have to stop going to one particular gym because a Latin guy refused to take no for an answer and was constantly jerking off in front of me in the steam room and touching me and following me all around the gym. Not just in the showers (he'd be hard while he chased me around there) but also the rest of the gym as well as the parking lot. It was so annoying.

Can't some guys take a hint?

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Go To A Gym In Chelsea...(for those of you who are unfamiliar, Chelsea is Gay Mecca in NYC, second only to San Fran. but with more gays per square foot) ...The Ipod Comment Is Spot On...And I Don't Make Eye Contact oh And I Carry Myself Like The Spawn Of Satan...

Living As A Man For The Past 24 Years, I Find I Have A Good Idea On How A Man "on the prowl" Responds To "fresh meat"...They Always Think They Have A Chance If You Give Them The Opportunity... i'm probably one of the most desired in my gym, but probably the most disliked...No b/c I Go Out Of My Way To Be A Dick or anything But In A Place Where You're The Only Person Not Being Friendly, You Come Off As The Odd Man Out...but at least i don't get hit on anymore..

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm probably one of the most desired in my gym, but probably the most disliked...No b/c I Go Out Of My Way To Be A Dick or anything But In A Place Where You're The Only Person Not Being Friendly, You Come Off As The Odd Man Out.
Maybe They Are Just Put Off By Your Use of Capitalization.

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been hit on by both sexes. Most are usually turned off as I begin singing quite loudly with my iPod. I have turned off the tunes, though, a few times.

tate22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was told once after a cycling class that I had a "nice ass," by a guy who identifies as straight. It's one of the few times such an interaction occurred with a straight guy that didn't seem to be especially sexually-related. He asked about my exercise methods (if I did squats, lunges, kick-backs, all that)
and we wound up working out together and he's never directly hit on me. Weird, kind of. But he seems like a dumb jock type.

I was also followed to my car once (semi-creepy) by a man who wanted to know if he was getting the wrong impression or not, but I had seemed to make eye contact with him...

AND

I was told I had a nice dick once in the showers. It was awkward primarily because the guy was totally unattractive.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
\I get hit on at gyms all the time. I haven't done any cardio or weightlifting at a gym for a while because I do them at home now. But I always had someone staring at my crotch, winking at me, making inuendos while talking to me. I've been going to a rock climbing gym lately to get in shape for the summer season. And there are alot of hot women that go there! I was suprised at first. If you haven't been climbing, let me tell you. There isn't much of a better way to show off your package than in a climbing harness. It wraps around that area and everything just bulges out. It doesn't matter who is there. Young, old, married, single. I always catch women staring at my cock(Especially really cute married women)! Or they just right out flirt with me, wink and give me sexy little smiles, ask me out, I've even had them rub their ass against my ass or package when squeezing past me. Even though there are plenty of other ways around. I love it! It makes me so happy!

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What a pity that all you gym adonises are hit on so often you can't seem to do your lunges and squats properly and must grasp for the nearest towel as you lurch toward the door to either the co-ed room to reassert your attractiveness to straight women or "tell" on the poor old queen who eyeballed you too long (I have a gay friend who does this, too, in a flagrant bit of non-solidarity - he's a total hypocrite: pretends to be straight, then informs on those who don't toe the p.c. gym line)...I'm so sick of this type of thread that I might just be forced to vomit into my cornflakes (once again, I might add!)

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this morning i had 3 guys follow me from my locker to the steamer, then to the sauna then i went to piss and they were all 3 near my locker again waiting for me... then i went to take a shower and, u guessed it, they followed. they all jacked to me in the shower so i started jerkin too... this turned them all on... especially when i blew my huge load toward them... my cum shot onto two of them...

i thought it was funny

kind of flattering