Do You Get Mad If A Guy Look At Your Crotch?

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've realized that, lately, I've been paying too much attention to other guys' crotches when in public. Like I am walking on the street or a mall, and if a man is walking towards me my eyes go there immediately. I don't stare, more like a quick glance, especially if I notice a bulge. Sometimes, I don't even think about it before doing it. Usually, I stop looking at them quickly as I fear they would feel uncomfortable or mad and then they make a scene. But then, I guess it's the same as when straight guys take a look at women's boobs so it shouldn't be a problem, or is it different?

My question is, do straight guys get mad if they catch another guy looking at their package? How would you react?

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually love to get stared at thats one of the main reasons I love to wear tights in public especially on the bus or subway ride to work there and back...love to stand on a crowded bus and have my bulge inches away from a face...

Attachments

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I have stated manyyy times, there is nothing wrong with a little exhibitionish ; or a little voyeurism.
However, based of many comments I have read over the years, I see why I dislike taking public transportation . Being in close quarter confinement, with someone exercising / forcing their fetishes upon the unsuspecting world , is not a commute I relsh

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't hide my bulge whatever I wear it shows in one way or another, I'm used for people noticing it and their wanderings eyes. I'm fine with it because people are obviously just distracted by it's or plain curious I guess, I'm fine with people commenting and if it's a gay guy I'm quick to say that I'm not that way inclined. The only thing I'd get mad is if a gay guy persisted coming on to me after I'd already stated I'm not interested, I'm a no nonsense guy but let's beautiful fair, nobody knows of a guy is straight or gay straight away unless he's the out and out flamboyant type of gay man dressed camp and all that stuff.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
First off, it would probably mean the end of the world if i did in fact notice some guy noticing my junk. I have the radar (not just gaydar, i mean women too) of an lsd addicted bat with a head concussion. I wouldn't know a woman was hitting on me unless she stripped down naked and straddled my face from a running start. So there's zero chance i'd notice a guy looking at my junk.

With that said i would imagine guys would and do feel just as upset with that as most women do about the male gaze. At the same time, i don't think many heterosexual men would or do notice.

Reactions: Gj816 and Toddcc987

It's funny, I live uptown in a Dominican neighborhood, so many of these guys have big packages, and I look, the men seem to kind of like it, it strokes their ego maybe... but if they are with their woman, the woman will fight you lol

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've realized that, lately, I've been paying too much attention to other guys' crotches when in public. Like I am walking on the street or a mall, and if a man is walking towards me my eyes go there immediately. I don't stare, more like a quick glance, especially if I notice a bulge. Sometimes, I don't even think about it before doing it. Usually, I stop looking at them quickly as I fear they would feel uncomfortable or mad and then they make a scene. But then, I guess it's the same as when straight guys take a look at women's boobs so it shouldn't be a problem, or is it different?

My question is, do straight guys get mad if they catch another guy looking at their package? How would you react?

Doesn't bother me. I'm pretty oblivious of stuff like that, if I'm in public I'm either wither friends (whom I'd be paying more attention to) or if I'm alone I'm usually too distracted with whatever has me out and about that day to notice if someone is staring at me.

Though, recently I've tried to pay more attention and I've caught a few people staring. Doesn't bother me though.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd probably think something was showing and become self conscious about it.

About the only time I ever noticed a guy seeing my bulge was in the gym a few years ago. I was on a treadmill when a very beautiful woman took the treadmill directly across from me. I tried very hard not to stare, but she was running on her machine, and it was very obvious she was not wearing a sports bra.

Again, I did my best not to stare, but that did not help the situation downstairs. And I guess it was pretty obvious I was not wearing a jock strap.

She never paid attention to me, but a guy working out on a bike nearby looked at me, then looked at my crotch, raised his eyebrows and laughed. Yeah, he knew.

And I was terribly self conscious.

D

deleted645791

A big flaccid penis and large balls are impossible to hide without compression shorts. That's why I just wear what's most comfortable for me and go commando. I don't pay attention to see if anyone is checking out by bulge because I don't care if they do.

If guys want to look, they are welcome to and I don't mind, especially since I probably won't notice if they do. Although, sometimes I'll notice if a guy is blatantly staring at my crotch since that much attention is hard to ignore. Again, I don't mind- if I did, I'd wear tight underwear.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media

Nope, it used to.

Guess I matured also learned how to dress. I'm kinda opposite of a flaunter. Now it's kinda like if I got a nice car, compliments are nice, nope, it's not available.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8 and JayPR