Do You Get Mad If A Guy Look At Your Crotch?

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As I have stated manyyy times, there is nothing wrong with a little exhibitionish ; or a little voyeurism.
However, based of many comments I have read over the years, I see why I dislike taking public transportation . Being in close quarter confinement, with someone exercising / forcing their fetishes upon the unsuspecting world , is not a commute I relsh
YOUR BORING!

Reactions: Gj816 and S_Dick

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
YOUR BORING!

I-am-that-I-am-plaque_original.jpg

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted879486

I've realized that, lately, I've been paying too much attention to other guys' crotches when in public. Like I am walking on the street or a mall, and if a man is walking towards me my eyes go there immediately. I don't stare, more like a quick glance, especially if I notice a bulge. Sometimes, I don't even think about it before doing it. Usually, I stop looking at them quickly as I fear they would feel uncomfortable or mad and then they make a scene. But then, I guess it's the same as when straight guys take a look at women's boobs so it shouldn't be a problem, or is it different?

My question is, do straight guys get mad if they catch another guy looking at their package? How would you react?
I dont mind. When i wear grey jogger shorts or shorts i notice glances from guys on the bus or in shops tbh

PeterGold

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happens in public transportation, and in public showers. If someone stares, just take it as a compliment. No reason to get mad. If the stare takes to long, it might be a little awkward, but we all now the elevator look and not everyone is to discrete.

somethingidk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've realized that, lately, I've been paying too much attention to other guys' crotches when in public. Like I am walking on the street or a mall, and if a man is walking towards me my eyes go there immediately. I don't stare, more like a quick glance, especially if I notice a bulge. Sometimes, I don't even think about it before doing it. Usually, I stop looking at them quickly as I fear they would feel uncomfortable or mad and then they make a scene. But then, I guess it's the same as when straight guys take a look at women's boobs so it shouldn't be a problem, or is it different?

My question is, do straight guys get mad if they catch another guy looking at their package? How would you react?

Doesnt bother me at all

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Doesn't bother me. I started noticing people taking a look when I was in college, and was wearing running shorts for track practice. Girls and guys would hover a little longer than usual on my package, and eventually it clicked.

I might take a quick glance if someone's full bulge catches my eye, but I don't outright stare.

The last time I really noticed someone else, I was going on a long distance bike ride with my cousin. He was wearing bike shorts that left very little to the imagination, I know him like a brother, we used to see each other naked a lot when we were growing up, and compared several times when we were teens. He is a bit bigger than me. I just said, 'damn Jimmy! you sure your allowed to go out in public with that thing?' His wife who was right there was mortified, but he and I were cracking up. He slapped me in the dick in retaliation, and we went on our way.

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Doesn't bother me. I started noticing people taking a look when I was in college, and was wearing running shorts for track practice. Girls and guys would hover a little longer than usual on my package, and eventually it clicked.

I might take a quick glance if someone's full bulge catches my eye, but I don't outright stare.

The last time I really noticed someone else, I was going on a long distance bike ride with my cousin. He was wearing bike shorts that left very little to the imagination, I know him like a brother, we used to see each other naked a lot when we were growing up, and compared several times when we were teens. He is a bit bigger than me. I just said, 'damn Jimmy! you sure your allowed to go out in public with that thing?' His wife who was right there was mortified, but he and I were cracking up. He slapped me in the dick in retaliation, and we went on our way.

I know this isnt on topic but what if a guy asks you randomly if he could drink ur piss?

Reactions: S_Dick

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a very big bulge. Despite pervasive right-wing and conservative views in the USA, many men will stare at my crotch, discreetly of course.

I am used to it. It means that I am bigger than they. Ha, Ha.
Let’s see your bulge:)

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Two occasions come to mind. Once in California I was at Universal Studio, this married guy pushing a stroller with his wife was zeroing on my crotch! The person is was with even noticed and said I think someone like what they see. Other time on vacation in the Virgin Island this couple on their honeymoon and the husband who I think was more into cock than pussy would not stop staring every time we crossed paths. I find it a compliment, it makes me so horny!