Do You Get Mad If A Guy Look At Your Crotch?

jpdhuge

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've realized that, lately, I've been paying too much attention to other guys' crotches when in public. Like I am walking on the street or a mall, and if a man is walking towards me my eyes go there immediately. I don't stare, more like a quick glance, especially if I notice a bulge. Sometimes, I don't even think about it before doing it. Usually, I stop looking at them quickly as I fear they would feel uncomfortable or mad and then they make a scene. But then, I guess it's the same as when straight guys take a look at women's boobs so it shouldn't be a problem, or is it different?

My question is, do straight guys get mad if they catch another guy looking at their package? How would you react?

I wouldn't mind. I would like it. I would be pleased.

D

deleted814719

Get mad is someone looked at my crotch? That makes me laugh. Are we talking about a swimming pool or hot tube situation where I'm wearing swim trunks? Are we talking about a locker room where people are naked while changing clothes or showering?

If I noticed someone looking at my crotch, I wouldn't be bothered. I think it is natural human curiosity for people to "inspect" others. As an adolescent male, you probably start to notice young women and look at their chests and rears. That's not necessarily "learned" behavior but something I believe is "natural". From an evolutionary viewpoint, it would seem natural for a male to look over females with the idea (even if one didn't realize it) to procreate.

So, back to the original question. If someone looked at my crotch, I'd actually probably laugh (silently to myself). I am nothing but average as are the vast majority of men. I wouldn't be resentful or embarrassed. I love my dick. It has been a constant source of pleasure for more than 5 decades.

D

deleted741646

I don't get mad or mind at all. They are staring for a reason so that means they dig what they are seeing. It's a compliment to me plus there are times when I know my bulge might be super visible and I dont fucking blame them for starring. Shit, I stare at my bulge too haha. I've caught dudes looking in the gym shower, in stores especially when wearing sweats and in the sauna a bunch of times. If im in the sauna and its hot as balls in there, i'll open my towel to stay cool or just sit on my towel and I spread my legs where my dick and balls are on full display. I sit there just like I would if I had shorts on so it's not purposely showing it off for others but I also dont care having it out there which would obviously cause more stares. My reaction, unless they say something, is always a little smirk but not too much because I dont wan't them to feel embarrassed for looking. I've had dudes say something and I always say thanks just like any other compliment you would receive. It feels good and I'm cool with it for sure.

D

deleted741646

I don't get mad or mind at all. They are staring for a reason so that means they dig what they are seeing. It's a compliment to me plus there are times when I know my bulge might be super visible and I dont fucking blame them for starring. Shit, I stare at my bulge too haha. I've caught dudes looking in the gym shower, in stores especially when wearing sweats and in the sauna a bunch of times. If im in the sauna and its hot as balls in there, i'll open my towel to stay cool or just sit on my towel and I spread my legs where my dick and balls are on full display. I sit there just like I would if I had shorts on so it's not purposely showing it off for others but I also dont care having it out there which would obviously cause more stares. My reaction, unless they say something, is always a little smirk but not too much because I dont wan't them to feel embarrassed for looking. I've had dudes say something and I always say thanks just like any other compliment you would receive. It feels good and I'm cool with it for sure.

Came back here because I just realized a few times, I even grabbed my dick/bulge to excite the viewers even more so I don't like, I love it. Stare at this big fat dick and bulge all you want, I'm happy to display and quench that thirst. Drink that shit up, haha.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
Came back here because I just realized a few times, I even grabbed my dick/bulge to excite the viewers even more so I don't like, I love it. Stare at this big fat dick and bulge all you want, I'm happy to display and quench that thirst. Drink that shit up, haha.

Lol....... this is like so many guys I serve with

Attachments

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe it just has to do with being a straight male and not staring at other guys in public myself that makes me clueless, but if anyone ever has, I was not aware of it. It might also have to do with the fact I rarely wear any sort of pants in public (at least outside of the gym) that would highlight my crotch or any display of a bulge.

Only once in the gym locker room did I encounter a guy who I sensed was watching me when I had no shirt on; so I can't really say his stare was specific to my crotch. I never saw this creeper do much actual work-outs; as he seemed to spend must of his time just sitting on a stationary bike watching TV or hanging out in the locker room. I am astute enough to have noticed not only his attention to me, but several other guys I witnessed being victim to his stares.

If I ever did notice a guy specifically zeroing in on my junk, it would all depend on context. A quick glance is one thing and would not bother me; while a prolonged gaze, like the aforementioned ghoul, would be another story. It would be no different than a straight guy eyeing a woman. While I'll be the first to admit I enjoy the delight of female-watching, it is never obvious, sustained or made in a way to make her uncomfortable. There is a vast gulf between an admiring glance and a predatory stare.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually love to get stared at thats one of the main reasons I love to wear tights in public especially on the bus or subway ride to work there and back...love to stand on a crowded bus and have my bulge inches away from a face...

I am all for doing what makes you feel good as long as it doesn't cause harm to others. However, standing right in front of a seated guy or gal and thinking it's cool that your cock is bulging inches from their face oversteps things in my humble opinion. Walking down the street with your package boldly present is cool because the people passing by have the choice to look or not. That person sitting there has not asked or sought out your freaking crotch. Being a crowded bus that gets you off doesn't present much opportunity for the seated person to move, nor should they have to move.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've realized that, lately, I've been paying too much attention to other guys' crotches when in public. Like I am walking on the street or a mall, and if a man is walking towards me my eyes go there immediately. I don't stare, more like a quick glance, especially if I notice a bulge. Sometimes, I don't even think about it before doing it. Usually, I stop looking at them quickly as I fear they would feel uncomfortable or mad and then they make a scene. But then, I guess it's the same as when straight guys take a look at women's boobs so it shouldn't be a problem, or is it different?

My question is, do straight guys get mad if they catch another guy looking at their package? How would you react?
Doesn’t bother me at all. If someone (guy or girl) wants to check out my bulge that’s just fine with me!

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I grew up as a nudist. Love being naked on the beach and have guys check me out. Love when more times than not a straight guy checks me out.
yes it seems way more intriguing when str8 guys stare at your bulge ....was at a flea market this morning and a friend kept on pointing out guys that were checkin me out in my blue tights

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no Kelsey is a co worker of mine female...we hang out a lot
Poor @LondonSamm broke the terms for nothing.
SXiXgjr.gif

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually love to get stared at thats one of the main reasons I love to wear tights in public especially on the bus or subway ride to work there and back...love to stand on a crowded bus and have my bulge inches away from a face...
I love it when a guy's bulge is inches away from my face. I get a hard-on immediately and wish he would push his bulge all the way INTO my face!

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it when a guy's bulge is inches away from my face. I get a hard-on immediately and wish he would push his bulge all the way INTO my face!

Could that quite possibly have to do with the fact you're not a straight man and answering in the wrong forum?