Do you get pursued because of your size?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by CaptainChaos, Apr 16, 2008.

1. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos New Member

Albums:
    I couldn't find a topic on this so I thought I'd ask.

If the word gets out that you're large, do you find that people will pursue you? Do you use this to your advantage?

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes it has slowed down some since hitting 40.
    I am at the point in my life where I want love not just sex
    but just sex can be fun too

3. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    definitely. one time i was at a club and this dude walked up to me i guess he had seen my package 'cuz i had one of those velvety kinda windsuits and he just grabbed it outta nowhere. even worse he invited to of his friends over to join him in groping me. i acted indifferent but regret not saying anything cuz that was WAAAY uncool, can't just go around grabbing people. i don't think it's an advantage anymore because smaller guys can surpass us if they have the right technique. my homegirl always says a big dick ain't worth a hill of beans if you don't know what to do with it

4. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. In fact it was the reason I got laid the first time.

5. skinnythick

skinnythick New Member

A little! ;)

6. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Skinny, I would pursue you to the north pole and back.

7. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    Has happenned before, but not has much anymore. Especially since I hit high 30's low 40's. in age.

8. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos New Member

Albums:
    Ya i was kinda curious about this. A friend of mine had modest success getting laid, then he banged a loudmouth and it got around that he had a big one. (Not sure how big) Anyways now he has girls pursuing him much more often than before.

Now I'm not freakishly hung, but do you think I should be more open about being above average? I dont want it to sound like I'm a cocky asshole, I'd have to be subtle... Question is: would it help at attracting some women?

9. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Happened to me in a gay bar, and some people were obnoxious about it.

10. HamYai

HamYai New Member

I'm bearing down on being 50 (and fast) yet I do still get pursued for my size. The latest time was only this evening. The girl involved is 22 and pin-up gorgeous. She has been shown (as have her friends) some photo's of my cock, taken by my lady who is in their group of friends. she only got married 3 months ago yet she spoke with me tonight and made it perfectly clear that she is intrigued with me and made very flattering general comments about how (in her own words): "There's no way you could ever need for female company - knowing what I do 9reference to the pictures). Do you have any idea how eligible you are? "They" (our mutual female friends) all want you". At which point she deliberately pressed her not-insubstantial 22 year old breasts into my chest and her groin against mine.

I'm also being hunted by a couple of girls who are friends of my best friend's lady who are also aware of my stature.

The scariest part of this is how even the closest friends of my lady seem to prepared to go behind her back and screw her man (me) just on the basis of the size of my dick.

Granted, I have a wonderful personality, too (being sick smilie, please) but as a man, I would never dream of screwing my friend's girl simply because of her breast size, figure, beauty or whatever. I might want to, but I could not do.

Girls are just so shallow, sometimes. LOL.

11. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, gee, I have always my thought my popularity owed to either my big cock or my straight white teeth...

12. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

i wont lie, i have definitly had the honor of hookin up with a few hot chicks back in highschool totally based on their girlfriends telling them i had a big dick... one i remeber..one friend suckedmy dick at a party, told her friend, then the next weekend, they both were joking with me about it, and eventually she talked her friend into seeing it, which turned into the new one sucking it, and the other one who had alreadydone it, watching
    funny thing is, 100% true story here too...the other one, that had already sucked mine, went and hooked up with a friend of mine later, who never really got much ass, never had a girlfriend, well apparently his dick is a monster, and she said these exact words to me after "jesus,, i mean no offense you have a big dick too, but his was soo goddam big i could hardley get the head in my mouth",,, id love to see his...

13. D_Cyprius Slapwilly

D_Cyprius Slapwilly New Member

The only people that even know my size are the people I've never met on the internet and girls I've already been with, so no.

14. John Estes

John Estes New Member

I'm a quiet guy, but I'm interested in going to a club or something wearing some tight pants to expose my bulge to see the reactions I get.

15. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Or much more likely, your intelligence and overall sexiness.

16. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Nope...

The only people who know my size are a few of my best friends and only 1 has seen it erect. Im a virgin.

17. JMMuscle

JMMuscle New Member

I'm quite aware and modest about what and how much I show. I've never been into flaunting a defined body or my basket. However, keeping fit did, at one point in my life, make me very popular at my gym. I never knew there were so many gay guys at my gym until I started taking a steam or sauna after my training.

On one occassion, I was so relaxed in the sauna that I tilted my head back, closed my eyes and just enjoyed the heat. One of the other guys must have found that stimulating, because he very boldly, in the presence of others, got down on the knees and gave me a blow job that all others since then have been judged by.

Once I hit that pinical, I stopped changing/bathing at the gym. The situation became somewhat annoying because the guys would talk and they would try things that were invasive. Like try to take a shower with me.

18. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

lol.. bro shit like that DOES NOT HAPPEN at gyms...most guys, if they saw a guy walk in the suane and start suckign some strnagers cock next to them would, A. knock you both the fuck out . B. run out and tell managment, or C. both ... get real. cmon

19. JMMuscle

JMMuscle New Member

Maybe you're just going to the wrong gym.

20. CarolinaLiar

CarolinaLiar Member

Albums:
    LOL. Are you talkin about those gay bath houses?

Draft saved Draft deleted