Do you get rock hard?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
almost every time...i don't know that it's ever been a problem for the girls i've slept with (at least, they've never mentioned it being a problem). in fact, i get complimented for that as often if not more than on my size.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What are the primary factors of hardness? One I know is bloodflow, is the other the strength of the PC muscle?

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The hardness of my cock varies, and when really hard it can be an inch or so bigger than what I would call my normal erection.

Same here. I can gain over inch with being rock hard. When I was 16 , my dick would hit my navel. Now I am in my 50's and my dick sticks straight out . I dont know if this id normal or not. I still get rock hard now.

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of guys don't point up no matter how rock hard they get. And I do think age, health and level of stimulation have more to do with hardness than just cock size or shape. I always find it a bit weird that I am often at my hardest when I'm masturbating than when I am with others. But if anyone is an expert at stimulating me, its got to be the hand that has been stimulating it for 37 years. But I do have enough cock sucking experience to know that when you suck a guys cock just the way he likes it, it can be pretty surprising how hard his cock will get, even for him!

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can wake up totally hard like a rock sometimes, apart from that, I seriously think biorythms affect me. I reckon out of a 4 week period, I have 2 pretty lukewarm weeks were I struggle to get fully hard, and then the next two I find it no struggle at all.

It's those two weeks I masterbate more than any human should, hell I even top occasionally during those 2 weeks

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes i get rock hard as well sometimes it hurst as i am so hard

Well that is the true definition of rock hard to me. When it's so hard, it almost hurts. Unless its a morning erection, which feels different to me, I actually find that unsettling a little at times. That usually happens more towards the beginning of an encounter, and usually subsides a little to more pleasantly hard erection.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like some here, I get too hard sometimes. I have no problem getting an erection and I'm quite thankful for that. I'm appreciating every erection I get because they're bound to dimish as I get older. My hard-ons hurt at times but it means my cock is still in prime shape.