Do you get tired? (Cunnilingus)

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by telex815, Nov 23, 2011.

1. telex815

telex815 New Member

It's halfway through the workday before a long holiday, so I am more than a little tipsy.

I have met at least two women on here that I would lick and pleasure with my mouth and tongue until they begged me to stop... and past that...

Out of curiousity, though. Is there a limit? Is there a limit to how long you could subject your clit to oral stimulation, or would your mouth say "stop" but your loins say "more, more, more!!"??

:p :p :p :p

2. dolfette

Gold Member

it's just not that intense.
    if i got tired i could sleep through it.

3. telex815

telex815 New Member

So you're being frank.. and no one's ever MADE it that intense?

What if it was 'that' intense? How long would you estimate?

4. dolfette

Gold Member

i fall asleep with my cunt electrodes in.

the only thing that's intense is a vibe, and that just goes numb after a while so i'd be snoring away in no time.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I'll probably get flamed for pointing out the obvious (though not necessarily by the OP, of course) but one has to be very careful around the whole 'mouth says stop, loins say more'. Speaking only for myself, my mouth never, ever says stop when my loins say more. Ever. You had better know your partner pretty damn well if you are going to continue past the point of him / her begging you to stop and you not stopping.

End of public service announcement.

To answer the question - I rarely tire of oral - I do get to a point where I really, really want to be fucked. If I could have Hick do both at the same I probably would.

I wouldn't go around trying to put words in dolfette's mouth if I were you. She rarely, if ever, means something other than exactly what she says.

Some women don't get off on oral - it isn't because they haven't had the right man / woman go down on them. It is because it just isn't their thing. Yeah, it blows my mind. That doesn't mean it blows dolfette's. Hick could do all the same things to her as he does to me*, the things that make me gasp and cum and all that good stuff, and dolfette could remain relative unstimulated. We're just different.

* theoretically, of course :2gunsfiring_v1:

6. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

What if a dude had an electic tongue that shot fireballs?

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

That dude is getting nowhere near my cunt!

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    This is me. Even when it becomes super sensitive, given 10 minutes to relax, I would enjoy some more, but maybe with a lighter touch. I enjoy oral so much that when I learned there were fetishists into such things as "pussy worship" the first thing I thought was that I missed out on exploring that when I was single! :tongue:

TheBoyfriend is very generous with his licking, but I'm really greedy. :biggrin1:

9. telex815

telex815 New Member

Calls for very slow, light licking.

I have caused orgasms by breathing on a sensitive enough clit... Fun times.

Slow, soft, teasing licks can do it if one is careful.

A lighter touch, indeed!

I have to admit that I like to use one of those suction pumps and restraints to put things where I would like them......

So far the electrodes have been used on me... but not her.....

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I like the idea of oral, but I rarely orgasm from it because it's not intense enough of a sensation. I require pretty steady and hard touch to get off. I'm very picky. I will enjoy some oral. But I'd MUCH rather have my ass licked.

And I've never said no and not meant it with oral or anything else in bed. Who knows, maybe other women have said it and not meant it.

I'd rather have two hands- one on my gspot and one on my clit over just about anything else but penetrative sex.

11. MickeyLee

Gold Member

for true? yeah.

not just after orgasm. or several orgasms.

if we're talking hours of smexy nekkid time?
    i have lots of parts that enjoy oral attention.
    spend time on my breasts.. the small of my back.. my neck
    the full body make out.. that i might never get tired of.

likes Ms. Manly & Ms. Petite typed, i will hit the Fuck Me Now!!! point.
    no more oral of any intensity or style.
    i'll haul him by the hair if i have to.

or i am going to want to reciprocate :naughty:
    i frippin love giving head, and is something i could spend hours doing.

12. telex815

telex815 New Member

Point taken, of course, that some don't get off on oral...

Fortunately, I'm with someone who does, although she does reach that 'too sensitive' point sometimes, and don't worry, we have plenty of variety :p

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

The only thing keeping me awake during oral is the frustration that it isn't intense enough.

14. Embrace69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I do love it when my boyfriend treats me to this, there is a limit for me unfortunately, when I orgasm it's very hard for me to keep going until I have a few minutes to recover. I tense up, and pretty much lock his head in if he doesn't move out fast enough with my legs. (this is probably not a good headlock either since he can't move and neither can I) When it gets to that point, I go into sensation overload and everything is pretty sensitive to the point of *almost* painful. Though I'm not sure that pain is the right word because it doesn't hurt in the normal sense. It's just as close of a word as I can think to describe it at present.

If it goes on too long and I don't orgasm (which I can't ever remember having this happen with my current boyfriend) then things down there just go numb and it's really unpleasant.

Usually though, if he gives me a few mins to recover, I can go again pretty quickly and orgasm again. I just think that if he were to keep going even past the point of me being able to take it, it may become uncomfortable until I have those mins to recover and gain my senses back down there. So I can always always take more, I just can't take it directly after I orgasm until I can recover.

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I call that sensory overload. It's not pain but there is just too much going on for it to be pleasurable. I just need it to stop for a minute so I can kind of 'reset' the receptors.

16. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'll reset your receptors, bebbeh.

17. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

18. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

I can only climax this way, but it can be too much of a great thing. After 30 minutes, I can hardly stand it. My hubby used to go down on me for what seemed like hours. Eventually, he started taking breaks and we have sex for a while then back to his mouth. That works really well. I don't like it at all after I have cum. Way too sensitive.

Draft saved Draft deleted