Do you get turned on by being rejected bc you have a tiny dick?

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
some guys like to be humiliated-- and treated like shit--some people wonder why anyone would enjoy it and i just say we all enjoy things that others dont--i was humiliated when i was a slave type guy and i got to close to another guy and my master took his belt and whipped me like a dog and told me to go to my room

some guys like to be tied up pissed on crapped on spanked and stuff like that--while others think thats degrading to someone--- the person being treated that way loves it---

i also was a guy that loves pain-- so while alot of people think its barbaric-- i happen to like being tied up arms to ceiling whipped with belts and whips to point all my body been whipped and sometimes the welps have blood coming ot of them--but i have ejaculated hands free many times this way--its awesome

but find guys you want to humiliate you and one day find someone will love you for who you are and what you have to offer

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm hung like a chipmunk (4" x 4" hard) but my good looks and athletic build have meant I've never had any trouble picking up women. Strangely, I've only been outright rejected for my size a couple times. Since I grew up believing I was way too small to please a woman, I wasn't that upset the few times it did happen as it was baked into the equation, as they say. Even though I've learned to get off from some aspects of SPH, I don't remember ever being turned on by rejection, though.

For some reason, when I was younger, in my late teens or early twenties, girls and women seemed to enjoy telling me I was too small -- much more than they did as I grew older. It seemed to turn them on. For some reason, this did turn me on.

The second girl I ever screwed was my roommate's girlfriend. After sex, she said it could only be a one-time thing because she was in love with my roommate. (Good time to remember that! LOL) She then added that he was great in bed (much better than me). She then happened to grasp my penis and, looking down, exclaimed in a shocked voice, "You're still hard!" Noting her surprise, I ruefully replied, "Well, I gotta have something on Dusty!" Misunderstanding me, thinking I was referring to his size, not my hardness, she said, "Oh, no, Dusty's much bigger than you. Much! He's the biggest I've ever seen." (I knew the first, since Dusty was not bashful about displaying his appendage; the latter put it into better perspective.) She then proceeded to give me a full-blown dissertation on how small my cock was. She finished with the advice that I date younger girls who hadn't had much sexual experience. During it all I remained rock hard! For some reason, as I said, some women seemed to enjoy these little talks (pun intended).

As an aside, I later found out she'd told Dusty about it all, apparently feeling it wise to get her story in first, before I blabbed. When I asked him what she'd said, he did state that she'd mentioned I was "definitely lacking in the meat department."

Last edited:
D

deleted15329811

View attachment 61951241 It's special for a little dick to get attention.. I guess that's what I'm after when getting humiliated. Makes me wet and leaky. Feels fuckin good.
Dude ur fuckin hot perfect body and cock I don't like a big cock are they nice to look at sure but completely impractical for my anatomy! Besides 2 small cocks mean we just have to get CLOSER!

Reactions: saclove

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one women reject me for not being big enough. She then had sex with my bigger dicked friend. Another woman "coincidentally" suddenly became reluctant after seeing it. My wife once told me im "not that small". My mom once told me that the main reason she started dating my abusive, alcoholic step dad was because he was rumored to have a big dick. All the other girls at work were after him. Yea. Something I didn't need to hear at 13.

I cant say I look back on any of it as a turn on or any positivity. Just experiences that make the reality of not being hung suck even more.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had one women reject me for not being big enough. She then had sex with my bigger dicked friend. Another woman "coincidentally" suddenly became reluctant after seeing it. My wife once told me im "not that small". My mom once told me that the main reason she started dating my abusive, alcoholic step dad was because he was rumored to have a big dick. All the other girls at work were after him. Yea. Something I didn't need to hear at 13.

I cant say I look back on any of it as a turn on or any positivity. Just experiences that make the reality of not being hung suck even more.
I have known more than a few guys who had big dicks who were mentally and/or physically abusive to women. Despite pre knowledge of their nasty character some women still hooked up with them because of their endowment and sexual prowess.
I have benefitted on occassion by being a sympathetic bystander and after they broke off from them hooked up with me. Everyone of those women were disappointed with my tiny cock and comparitive satisfaction level. Some actually went back to the abuse because the sex was so good and with hope that they might change their abusive ways.
One even told me that they liked me a lot better as a BF but the sex was unsatisfying. (she had been cheating on me with her abusive ex and she confessed it was for the sex)

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's hear from some of the gay guys. Have you ever been rejected for being tiny or rejected a guy bc he was too small?
Yes, I have been rejected by a few guys for being too small, or at least I think that's why. Since they liked everything about me until they saw my 4.5" penis, and then lost interest in sex, I think it's a safe assumption. In retrospect I wish they had said that was why. I'd have known where I stood then, and it would be arousing to remember now.

microdude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is hard for me to see how there is anything positive to be felt when being rejected for sex once a guy realizes that you are tiny. To my way of thinking, if someone is initiating sex with me, it means that he finds a combination of my face/personality appealing and if he is disappointed in the size of my dick, he should be able to enjoy some form of sex with me and my small penis.

texas1989

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only time for me was when I was going to hook up with a girl in an alley next to a bar. (I know, kinda sketchy situation, but what can I say, I was horny.) We had met inside and after a while of talking we started making out. When we got outside we kept kissing and I started feeling her tits. That’s when she knelt down and started unbuttoning my jeans. She pulled them down around my thighs and then pulled my underwear down. I already had a semi since we’d been making out for a little while, but wasn’t fully hard. Before she even touched it or put her mouth on it, she just got quiet for a second. She stood up and said something like, “I’m really sorry, I have to go.” I was like, “Wait, what?” She said, “Sorry, I’m just not into it anymore,” and started walking away back to the bar. I was literally left alone with my pants down for a minute before I finally stuffed my dick back into my underwear and pulled my pants up. I was so embarrassed I didn’t even go back into the bar, I just went straight home with my tail between my legs and a pair of blue balls.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only time for me was when I was going to hook up with a girl in an alley next to a bar. (I know, kinda sketchy situation, but what can I say, I was horny.) We had met inside and after a while of talking we started making out. When we got outside we kept kissing and I started feeling her tits. That’s when she knelt down and started unbuttoning my jeans. She pulled them down around my thighs and then pulled my underwear down. I already had a semi since we’d been making out for a little while, but wasn’t fully hard. Before she even touched it or put her mouth on it, she just got quiet for a second. She stood up and said something like, “I’m really sorry, I have to go.” I was like, “Wait, what?” She said, “Sorry, I’m just not into it anymore,” and started walking away back to the bar. I was literally left alone with my pants down for a minute before I finally stuffed my dick back into my underwear and pulled my pants up. I was so embarrassed I didn’t even go back into the bar, I just went straight home with my tail between my legs and a pair of blue balls.
One time while on holiday in Spain a girl flirted with me in a bar and invited me back to her flat which was nearby. Long story short when she saw my tiny penis the shock and disappointment totally cooled her ardour and she appologetically gave me a "mercy wank".

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get a thrill from being teased over my size but just don’t understand how some enjoy the nastiness of being humiliated and treated badly
It's a fine line, isnt' it? I can get turned on by some of the meaner stuff in fantasy, or recollection, but not while it's happening.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Up until the damn pandemic threw a spanner into everything my girlfriend and I were very active getting it on in mmf, and couples situations.
I have mostly watched her being fucked by better endowed guys and occasinally being fucked myself in front of her. I love being the tiny dicked bottom under her gaze and sometimes other women have been included in my 'humiliation' kick. I am a tiny penis cuckold or bottom and absolutely love it.

Reactions: deleted18464931