Do you get turned on by the fantasy of having sex with a married man?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of gay/bi men and straight/bi women either have had sex with a married man or certainly would not turn down the opportunity . What feeds this fantasy ?

Or is it the conquest of something you normally cant have?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I knew better, I did have sex with married men. Usually they approached me. It wasn't a matter of a conquest, it was just a matter of me being horny, plain and simple. One of the best experiences was with a married man, an accountant who had an office in the Empire State Building. We met on a Saturday when no one else would be there. It was a really plush private office and we went at it from one end to the other.
After who knows how many times we did it, I was there under him and asked how he knew to do a certain mindblowing sex act and he looked at his outstrected hand and indicated his wedding band and that I guess was my "a-ha" moment.

Last edited:

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had sex with lots of married men. Generally, as they are in it only for the sex, the sex is very hot. The other point is that it's ALWAYS "No strings attached." As I'm a pig who's in it for the sex, that's all right with me.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
One has to be very careful, in so many ways, when seeing (dating) a married man. There is an allure, danger, of getting into someone elses cookie jar. Sort of like having sex out in public, you know its wrong.....but you go with the moment.
That said, when I was a young man I did date a married guy who had kids. I was young, dumb, and full of cum. He got a divorce and yes my name was brought up in divorce court. Very hard to live with for many, many years. Must be awful to be married but want the gay thing too.

mke75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just happened this week during a business trip. He came over and turns out hewas married, ring on finger. I dont ask questions. But damn. It was hot. He sure knew how to give it to me good.

And no i did not feel guilty.

luckyp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been approached by straight married guys and guys in other serious relationships.

I'm a bad boy and I think straight boys are hot and young dads tend to be something that really gets my blood pumping. Yet.. but I just can't do that. I don't want to mess that shit up. There was one married guy who was about 24 with a baby son and he was HOT. I still turned him down.

Now I'm sure I've slept with married men who just didn't tell me, but hey, I took all reasonable precautions ;)

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would not have sex with a married man, although I know that many gay men would and even find the idea exciting. A married man has presumably committed himself to an exclusive relationship and, by having sex with him, I would be complicit in his violation of the trust put in him by his wife.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the "forbidden fruit" fantasy or way of thinking. Or like you wrote it's the idea of a conquest or having someone who you supposedly can't have.

I have been with just one married man but he is bisexual and has an open marriage/open relationship with his wife so he was not cheating on her at all.

I know I've been with gay men who I later found out had partners/boyfriends, or they were dating someone, and they did not tell me this when we had sex or before we had sex so it is not my problem.

In many cases the gay men were probably in open relationships or it was not a serious relationship to begin with. Or they had the type of open relationship where it was open and don't ask/don't tell where one or both partners were allowed to have sex with other men on the side or it was accepted that this was going to happen but they did not talk about it.

I think the fantasy/idea of being with a married man or even woman is hot but I do not want to be a homewrecker and it has been shown that married people who cheat do not always practice safer sex and they may do it for oral sex but then wind up slipping up for other types of sex that are very high risk.

Knowing men who cheat on their partner this has been my experience based on what a lot of them have told me about how they've slipped up during anal sex and did not use condoms.