do you get turned on by your own penis size?

panther07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i tend to get really hard looking at my own cock, is that odd?
does anyone else have the same experiance?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love watching my cock get sucked. Also enjoy watching it going into and out of my gf's vagina.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kind of, yeah. especially watching a girl work it (not only because...well, there's a girl touching it, but it also gives it some context. lol). stroking, sucking, fucking...yeah, i can get turned on enough just watching myself stroke off, but seeing my size in a girl's hand or mouth or pussy just multiplies the effect.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes. I know i'm going to catch flack for this, but some of my hottest j/o sessions have been in front of my full length mirror.

I was about to post something along these same lines.

When I look at my body (neck down) in a mirror it becomes intensely arousing, It's almost as if my image is that of another man and if I start to masturbate at that time, it's like being on webcam in a private session.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the 'heft' in my hand while pissing, tends to make me plump up. Or the feeling when my dick slides down my boxers in the morning. Cramming into a jock at the gym.
I like going up and down the stairs naked feeling it (and my low balls) flop....

and no flames folks but seeing my sons 'bulges' makes me feel better knowing I passed those 'feelings' along

Reactions: mikiethickone