Do you get turned on when someone compliments your body?

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Call me narcissistic, but I get really hard when someone compliments how big my dick is or how attractive I am. Its not something I make a big deal of, but I'm just curious as to who shares this trait with me. Who else out there craves flattery?

:tongue:

D_jjq04aia

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Call me narcissistic, but I get really hard when someone compliments how big my dick is or how attractive I am. Its not something I make a big deal of, but I'm just curious as to who shares this trait with me. Who else out there craves flattery?

:tongue:

I think it's very common, normal and healthy! I think men who have a self-awareness of their own sexiness make better lovers.

PS - you are super hot, and your cock, with its giant knob, looks 100% delicious!! Now go, get hard, and take care of it.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's very common, normal and healthy! I think men who have a self-awareness of their own sexiness make better lovers.

PS - you are super hot, and your cock, with its giant knob, looks 100% delicious!! Now go, get hard, and take care of it.

Good to see someone else out there like me. Thanks for the reassurances.

haha, and thank you kindly for the compliments. You already know how it is to receive compliments like those.:tongue: That all said by a 99% straight man? heh

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
mmm yes. I love getting complemented. That saying HR you know you are hot as fuck. How many people have to tell you that. I'd do you in the time it took to take my pants off.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mmm yes. I love getting complemented. That saying HR you know you are hot as fuck. How many people have to tell you that. I'd do you in the time it took to take my pants off.

haha, Think_Kink. Seems to me like you get some of the most compliments on this site! Which is a good thing, I must say. I bet you do enjoy getting so many.

:tongue: you flatter me. I think in the time that it'd take for you to take of your pants, I'd already be hard and ready :wink:

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mannn...I am totally turned on by that...nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't becoem the most important thing in your life and the only thing that makes you hard....and with that said your pics totally made me hard. Love your long hair and huge cock head.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
] Call me narcissistic, but I get really hard when someone compliments how big my dick is or how attractive I am. It's not something I make a big deal of, but I'm just curious as to who shares this trait with me. Who else out there craves flattery? Yes, I crave flattery. :biggrin1::redface: Why do you think I have so many pics up? [/COLOR]:tongue:

I would usually agree with that, but I just cant explain why it takes so little to make me hard.:tongue:
Do you think it has something to do with being 19? If memory serves correct, thats pretty normal for guys your age. Just relax and enjoy.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know if I get hard from a compliment, but if it is coming from LPSG, some of the pics make me hard...

I guess we are all craving some sort of flattery. I don't live for it (hence not narcisstic), but in a world of negativity and cynacism, its great to hear a few nice words!!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if I get hard from a compliment, but if it is coming from LPSG, some of the pics make me hard...

I guess we are all craving some sort of flattery. I don't live for it (hence not narcisstic), but in a world of negativity and cynacism, its great to hear a few nice words!!
you're pics give me a boner Rico........(did i get a "rise' out of you?)

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gee Industrialsize, Ive been publicly complimenting you for a year and havent heard a peep out of you. Guess only compliments from CERTAIN people do the trick?

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nothing gets me harder faster, reading comments always turns me on, and whenever I get messages commenting on my cock, I get turned on the most. I just think it is hot when I can turn other people on...and hotrocker, your pics have the same effect on me too, you have a nice big tool there

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm more of a shy type, so when someone complements me I tend to blush (though it's difficult to see) and act all sheepish...even when they're talking about my cock. So, while it doesn't turn me on, I think it's hot when a guy likes to be complimented, which is weird because that kinda screams "self-validation isssues" but it's still hot.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
haha, Think_Kink. Seems to me like you get some of the most compliments on this site! Which is a good thing, I must say. I bet you do enjoy getting so many.

:tongue: you flatter me. I think in the time that it'd take for you to take of your pants, I'd already be hard and ready :wink:
Only one way to test that theory.