Do you go shirtless at home and elsewhere

The gym is the main #1 place I would like to go shirtless and can't. Amusement parks are #2, but some near a beach do permit men to ride shirtless.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I work from home so I don't always get dressed before I sit down and start working. As the day goes on I'll get dressed depending on the time of year. My feet get cold sometimes so I might put socks on first. I never wear shoes when I'm inside the house. My neighbors kitchen window faces the window in my office so as it get darker outside it's easier for them to see me as I move around. I don't care if they see me without a shirt. A lot of time I will sit here without one on. I don't look in their window so if they see me without a shirt, that's their problem. I will wear shorts because they don't need to see anything else.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
free the tittehs!

womangs should have the right to be topless in any space men can frolic sans shirts.

summer time and an empty house/only myself and the boy finds me lounging minus a top.

running topless is not an option.
unless i wanna hold my boobs the entire time.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same here, always shirtless here as the weather is always perfect for that.... ;)

I don't wear a shirt sometimes when I drive, When I visit the neighbors, or when cutting the grass in the front yard. When I cut the grass in the backyard I don't wear anything at all. :)

I don't wear a shirt sometimes when I drive, When I visit the neighbors, or when cutting the grass in the front yard. When I cut the grass in the backyard I don't wear anything at all. :)

I often drive shirtless in the summer. Always did it some, but much more now that I have a convertible. Do all of my yard work shirtless. Was hoping to get an 8' fence so I could do back yard work naked, but the township has a maximum of 6'. This allows me to swim and sun shirtless, but I a have to wear shorts or a swimsuit for chores inside the fence.

Went to visit my wife's nephew (who is only 7 years younger than us) to discuss some financial issues he is having. I drove there shirtless and was getting out of the car and putting on a shirt when he came out to greet us and said something like " You don't have to put on a shirt. I only put one on because you were coming." We went inside and in a few minutes he removed his shirt. Because I was in his house or we were discussing serious issues (or some unknown reason) I left mine on. I retrospect, I probably should have taken advantage of his invitation/initiative and taken my shirt off also.

Managed to be shirtless for over 22 hours today. Had a meeting and some errands. While one of the men in our meeting group doesn't like to wear shoes and often removes his as soon as he gets there, I somehow doubt that doing the same thing with my shirt would go over very well.

Reactions: oc_nudist

oc_nudist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Managed to be shirtless for over 22 hours today. Had a meeting and some errands. While one of the men in our meeting group doesn't like to wear shoes and often removes his as soon as he gets there, I somehow doubt that doing the same thing with my shirt would go over very well.
Ha. You are a funny guy.

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
Indoors.. Yes. Typically not when company calls unless they are close. I have no issues being topless around family.

Outdoors.. Yes, but not as often, simply because sunburn isn't pleasant, and I'd rather deal with a thin t shirt than sunblock when working outdoors.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've always gone shirtless at home around fam or friends. If someone beside a good friend comes around I throw a shirt on. In summer I am always shirtless or in a beater around the house.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, depending what kind of meeting it is you might want to give it a try!

July averaged 19 hours a day shirtless overall. Only one full calendar day, but many with only a short time wearing a shirt Toward the end of the month, I went from leaving the gym around 8:30 one morning to around 3:30 the next afternoon. Not a shirtless calendar day, but over 24 hours.

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless im at work or somewhere that a shirt is required or favored as part of politeness, I am shirtless. I run, lounge, drive and bike without a shirt. Been doing that since HS around the house and just use to it.

Reactions: hockeybro999