Do you guy masturbate everyday? and how many times?

D

deleted814719

I edge and play with my cock every day - never miss. I cum 3-4 times a week.

Reactions: Tony56
D

deleted75853

Every single day. I edge for a couple of hours. I’ll masturbate 5-6 times a day. Usually having 3-4 thick loads.

Reactions: macflybob

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knock out a load or three in the shower every morning no matter how much sex I have... been doing so for my whole life.

Reactions: Mike hutt

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I masturbate daily, regardless of how much sex I have with my lover. He masturbates 2 or 3 times a week. So, by that frequency, we both masturbate in front of each other on a regular basis.

Reactions: Mike hutt

Mike hutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a daily kinda guy, sometimes the urges are so strong that I'm doing it another 2-3 on top of my regular session. At 56 years young, I'm still hard as a rock and hornier than I was in my 20's...lol, well almost!

Reactions: Arielxx

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For the most part, once a day. Longest I went was 5 days, but that was by accident as I was on vacation with a friend and having a lot of fun till I realized it had been 5 days, beat my cock and had the largest cumshot I have ever had in my life. No joking, haha.

Sometimes I might do it more than once a day, like 2-3 times. Like two days ago I jerked off 3 times, and yesterday only once. Other times I might skip a day. And somedays I don't have get myself off because my FWB fucks me or gives me head pretty regularly, releaving my need to do it myself.

Reactions: Wine0 and Arielxx

JayFantasi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the most part, once a day. Longest I went was 5 days, but that was by accident as I was on vacation with a friend and having a lot of fun till I realized it had been 5 days, beat my cock and had the largest cumshot I have ever had in my life. No joking, haha.

Sometimes I might do it more than once a day, like 2-3 times. Like two days ago I jerked off 3 times, and yesterday only once. Other times I might skip a day. And somedays I don't have get myself off because my FWB fucks me or gives me head pretty regularly, releaving my need to do it myself.
That is a nice cock to jerk off. Just sayin'. ;)

D

deleted18135301

Usually once a day. Sometimes I like to edge for a few days though.

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I Jack off 1 to 2 times on average . On the weekends sometimes 3 or 4 . I love the rush and sensation when I ejaculate . When I was younger it was like 3 to 4 times a day even when having lots of sex . I do take breaks from time to time to build up for stronger cum shots

• Love
Reactions: iacky and Mike.Teru