Do you guys always swallow?

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my top likes to go deep, very deep, grabbing my head...
so there is no need to swallow
he just cums down my throat
Some cocksuckers love the force, the control, the almost selfish dominance.

you know you’re doing it right with them, when after this they try to swallow you even more, grab your butt, balls hold you in, try to get more.

many can’t take all my hard cock—-but as it softens and shrinks they revel in their nose buried in my hair.

Reactions: orangeC

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
From the first time I tasted cum I was hooked.. so if whoever fucked me came in my ass but those who I sucked I swallowed.. few guys when I did that was shocked completely .. and loved it.. then there was one fellow I sucked off and swallowed his cum he shoved me back jumps on top of me and starts punching me in the face telling me he didn’t tell me to swallow .. said the idea made him sick to his stomach.. he gets up and I went to bathroom looked in mirror and there was blood coming out of my mouth and some of his cum I never got to swallow.. ..

I cleaned up and went about my business and few days later he wanted another blowjob and I told him find someone else .. he apologized for freaking out and said if I wanted to swallow it again I could.. .. so I told him I’ll suck his dick.. his dick was nice not huge but tasted very nice— but if he didn’t want me to do it let me know before he cums..

he cums I swallow but I waited for him to freak out again but he never

So that night I learned make sure swallowing is ok.. it’s not worth a bloody mouth and two black eyes

D

deleted16124871

From the first time I tasted cum I was hooked.. so if whoever fucked me came in my ass but those who I sucked I swallowed.. few guys when I did that was shocked completely .. and loved it.. then there was one fellow I sucked off and swallowed his cum he shoved me back jumps on top of me and starts punching me in the face telling me he didn’t tell me to swallow .. said the idea made him sick to his stomach.. he gets up and I went to bathroom looked in mirror and there was blood coming out of my mouth and some of his cum I never got to swallow.. ..

I cleaned up and went about my business and few days later he wanted another blowjob and I told him find someone else .. he apologized for freaking out and said if I wanted to swallow it again I could.. .. so I told him I’ll suck his dick.. his dick was nice not huge but tasted very nice— but if he didn’t want me to do it let me know before he cums..

he cums I swallow but I waited for him to freak out again but he never

So that night I learned make sure swallowing is ok.. it’s not worth a bloody mouth and two black eyes
i have never regetted swallowing cum

Reactions: chpoof and BillM