Do you guys always swallow?

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My partner is a big cummer both in volume and distance. Sometimes I let him shoot in his own face which he hates but his reaction is just so funny!

If he cums first, I swallow, I lick up every missed drop and squeeze out anything left in his chamber. The taste of his cum in my mouth is enough to push me over the edge and blow my load.

If I cum first for some reason it all changes. I just can't do it. There's just so much of it and the thought of the taste and smell, I just can't go there. Same as my own, I'll eat my own precum but I can't bring myself to swallow my own load.
I am same way past lovers I was glad swallowed but my I hate it I know so weird.

Reactions: deleted13888921

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been with my partner for 12 years. I always swallowed his loads but he would never swallow mine. No big deal, I know it isn't for everybody. There were a few times that right after I had swallowed his load, we would kiss and I would still have some of his cum on my lips or tongue. He would always act like he was mad that we had done that.

So imagine my surprise when last month, as he was sucking my dick, I told him I was getting ready to cum and he didn't pull off. He swallowed my load. Since that time, he has done it 3 more times. I'm not sure what he sudden desire to swallow my load is, but I am liking it.

D

deleted13888921

To answer the question, no. Just never had the appeal to do it.

D

deleted13888921

i have learned the first squirt of cum as the guy gets off is strong--let it go and then try it afterwards--it tastes better--also i like to let the guy cum on his stomach and chest --then lick it up and then suck his dick dry
I do LIKE it when a hot guy blows his load on my chest and abs! Of course, I will return the favor...lol

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do LIKE it when a hot guy blows his load on my chest and abs! Of course, I will return the favor...lol
its great if both can shoot on each others chest n stomach and cuddle together feel each other cum --

Reactions: deleted13888921

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been with my partner for 12 years. I always swallowed his loads but he would never swallow mine. No big deal, I know it isn't for everybody. There were a few times that right after I had swallowed his load, we would kiss and I would still have some of his cum on my lips or tongue. He would always act like he was mad that we had done that.

So imagine my surprise when last month, as he was sucking my dick, I told him I was getting ready to cum and he didn't pull off. He swallowed my load. Since that time, he has done it 3 more times. I'm not sure what he sudden desire to swallow my load is, but I am liking it.
Lucky you. Whatever the reason, be grateful and enjoy. :) My husband and I have been together almost 27 years. Except for rare occasions, I always swallow his loads. Heck, I not only swallow, I milk out every drop. I crave his cum like nobody's business and am downright addicted to it. However, he has never once swallowed mine. I wish I could say it's not a big deal—and really, it isn't, because I get off far more on sucking him off and swallowing his loads—but it does bother me some. Unlike your partner, he doesn't mind the kiss afterward. There's never a drop left on my tongue or lips because I always gulp it down as soon as he feeds it to me, although I'm sure there's an aftertaste. I'm a voracious cocksucker and tend to get him off pretty hard, so maybe he's too worn out to protest. :laughing:

D

deleted15496841

Been with my husband for many years and I always swallow his loads. I don’t like to stop what I’m doing that’s bringing him to orgasm to I keep doing it and take the load. The first time I sucked a guy in college I didn’t swallow but I did with the second guy and never looked back. I love the force of the spurts on my tongue and throat.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like it when it's not my decision. he is welcome to hold my head and help himself. and when he's in my throat, my oesophagus, very deep, ball deep. at the moment when he squirts, when he is cumming... then I don't have to swallow, I can't swallow, it just runs down my throat or or I drool from the corners of my mouth, or from my nose

xroger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always swallow the thicker the better I like to squish the cum between my tongue and the roof of my mouth to feel the texture and the incredible taste before I send it down I love big loads that takes 2 or 3 gulps to swallow the entire load and never miss a drop

D

deleted16124871

Yes why waist a wonderful load, you work so hard on to receive?

Reactions: kdubb
D

deleted16124871

Always swallow the thicker the better I like to squish the cum between my tongue and the roof of my mouth to feel the texture and the incredible taste before I send it down I love big loads that takes 2 or 3 gulps to swallow the entire load and never miss a drop
Same here, love big loads down my throat

Reactions: kdubb and xroger