AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always swallow the hubby's load - love feeling his cock swell in my mouth and how hard he gets - plus, his cum is so damn sweet - yep, I swallow - plus saves cleaning up a mess.

He uses my cum for lube most times so he can jerk off. But sometimes he just craves my load on his face - I'm happy to oblige!

Reactions: deleted12349761

Upforitall129

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just can't do it. I've tried a few times and gagged from it. I prefer to have it on my chest. My dude doesn't mind, I don't expect him to do it either
Hey, it's not for everyone. If you both like it, that's all that matters :)

Reactions: kentgwm

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agreed......my apprehension with swallowing is the texture of cum.

Texture can absolutely be an issue. Some guys are just naturally watery. Most guys are thick but wet. Thick and sticky is sexy, for facials but some guys have these massive loads which are just about cottage cheese. That can gross me out.

Besides texture is the heat and the shooting as well. I have never been with a guy who just dribbles the cum,like you often see in Movies. It seems to me that a guy who dribbles would be easier, though not as exciting to swallow.

The guys I have been with really seem to shoot their load. Its like the squirt in your mouth, its much more like an explosion in your mouth. What makes swallowing hard is that you don't want to interrupt the blow job just as he is cumming so you can swallow. So unless he shoots small loads you have to do two things at once.and it just takes practice. You see you are trying to swallow while he is still blasting away and having his orgasm. It is exciting but can be overwhelming at the same time. I have been lucky in that the guys I have been with think its sexy that even though I swallowed most of it, some cum runs down my face too.

You haven't lived until you have choked while swallowing and had his cum come blasting out your nose. To this day I dont know who was laughing harder, him or me.

jeffbh8428

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No problem swallowing.. I generally do whatever the top prefers as long as I know them and they are clean. I feel it's disrespectful to not take their cumshot somewhere on myself and sometimes it's easier to just swallow and save a mess. Am I the only one who has had a guy pull out and shoot on my stomach/chest/back and not have anything to clean up with..

Smug4304

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I swallow and I love the taste, to me it's a health shake given the fact semen is filled with protein be nutrients

D

deleted979871

I don't swallow on the first night. There's got to be some mystery, right?