Do you guys always swallow?

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember not really liking swallowing and I would spit it out but something changed which made me love it. I usually eat my own load when I wank and I enjoy the taste. My first choice would be for the guy to shoot his big creamy load over my face, especially if I have a beard at the time.

W

wavejock

If you do not completely know and trust the dude you are with...you are insane if you swallow a guys load. Im sort of shocked by some of the comments...not in a judgy way...but really why would anyone take that chance

Reactions: kentgwm

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was occasionally trading oral with guys for 8 years before I let a guy finish in my mouth. I had a real aversion to having cum in my mouth - even my own. It was an exceptionally hot encounter with a guy 30 years younger than my then 53 years. One of the things I noticed is that the taste seems to linger in my mouth - reminding me of the dirty taboo thing I had done.

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, it doesn't taste like chicken. Lol...first time someone shot in my mouth, I nearly threw up. It wasn't the taste so much as the suddenness of it hitting my throat. I went back for more the next day. Now I usually swallow. Every now and then I'll get a blast of semen that tastes really foul and I'll spit it out, but that's rare. Now if I could only find regular donors.

firecaptain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Swallow every time. What I'm dreaming about is the right guy with the right cock who just before he cums is to slide his cock deep in my throat and cums. Not giving me a chance to taste it, straight to my stomach. Feeling his cock throb in the depth of my throat. That would be the greatest.

Reactions: bijockfl

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I swallow because it makes the overall blowjob better and I want to deliver the best experience possible.

The amount of pleasure I get from swallowing depends on my attraction to the guy. If it's just a random encounter, I will swallow out of courtesy without much enjoyment on my part. However, if I'm completely in love with the guy, I swallow as though I'm eating the most decadent dessert on earth and I savor every last drop.

My ultimate swallowing experience is to pass his cum wad back and forth as we kiss (snowballing), but that has happened a grand total of only two times - and even those two partners did it reluctantly. Especially after a guy has shot his load, it is hard to maintain an appetite for the taste of cum.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Depends on the connection with the guy, but I usually enjoy swallowing. I have a long term fuck bud, and our entire relationship is built on me sucking and swallowing. It’s really important to him that swallow his load so there’s a psychological turn on for both of us with the ritual. I love doing it, and he’s a beefy silver daddy with great pecs. His cum usually tastes pretty good, so our ‘body chemistries’ are compatible. Cum taste can range greatly based on diet, hydration, medicine, etc. I’ve tasted some pretty unpleasant loads, and cum is alkaline, so it can sometimes irritate the throat or stomach a bit. Luck of the draw.