Do you guys believe in looks theory, LMS, F.A.C.E., hypergamy, or are you blue pill?

RippedStaten

Just Browsing
Media
Body symmetry goes far beyond what you are alluding to. For example it also includes variables like ankle and wrist diameter, length of limb components, etc.

I never said that face symmetry alone makes men more likely to give a female partner an orgasm. Do not twist my words.

If you had females rate the attractiveness of men, and manipulated the images of those men in terms of their visible symmetry, a significant correlation would emerge between body symmetry and sex appeal. A person's inability to identify exactly what is affecting their ratings of attractiveness for those images, does not make it "not that big of an issue". Many things that are outside of our conscious awareness affect how we behave in profound ways.

The point behind discussing symmetry is that it is an effective indicator of health and good genetics. You can have a face that is very masculine, but at the same time very asymmetric, thus it could be construed as unattractive. To just consider any one variable is to over-simplify visual attraction.

Ok, true but how often do girls say to their friend that guy is hot because his wrist looks thick from 5 feet away? Compared to them saying he looks hot because they like his face, his hair, his physique and his skin tone?

Or more importantly his face.

Also in the end your agreeing with me that women are attracted to looks first, and personality is secondary compared to looks.

The reason why I say that symmetry isn't as important, is because it's hard to notice when someone is asymmetrical in motion in real life, if you hold a camera from arms length and take a picture and study it and zoom in a bit you will notice asymmetry on just about everyone that you regularly wouldn't notice.

That's why I say it's not as important as other features.

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The reason why I say that symmetry isn't as important, is because it's hard to notice when someone is asymmetrical in motion in real life, if you hold a camera from arms length and take a picture and study it and zoom in a bit you will notice asymmetry on just about everyone that you regularly wouldn't notice.

Just this evening I was watching a TV show, and recognized an actor who I saw playing a bit part in a movie 10 years later.

You underestimate the brain's ability to process images of faces at an amazingly fast speed and in a complex manner.

Just because you don't consciously register if someone's face is symmestrical when they're in motion doesn't mean that you haven't subconsciously registered it.

There are billions of people on the planet and the smallest of variations is enough to distinctly be able to recognize one person from the next.

RippedStaten

Just Browsing
Media
Just this evening I was watching a TV show, and recognized an actor who I saw playing a bit part in a movie 10 years later.

You underestimate the brain's ability to process images of faces at an amazingly fast speed and in a complex manner.

Just because you don't consciously register if someone's face is symmestrical when they're in motion doesn't mean that you haven't subconsciously registered it.

There are billions of people on the planet and the smallest of variations is enough to distinctly be able to recognize one person from the next.

I already said facial symmetry matters, it's just not as important as hair, skin, face features, masculinity, bone structure, shape, and physique to analyze and notice a person's asymmetry you would likely have to look at a still picture of them for a bit and study it to find all the asymmetrical parts, where as the other things are easier to see from a distance.

From across a room what do you think is more noticeable a slightly tilted to the right nose and a chin that's a bit longer on the right side and the left eye to be a mm higher then the right eye, or a head of dark hair, a visible jawline, a thick neck, and a lean good physique, and the color of someone's eyebrows, and the shape of their skull structure?

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last edited:

RippedStaten

Just Browsing
Media

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think I've agreed with a single post you've made since you've got here, RippedStaten, but I've always found your posts entertaining. Bonus points for referencing The Juggernaut.

I've known quite a few ugly/bald/short/pimply/etc. men who have very low sex drives who have stunningly gorgeous women absolutely crazy for them. If you really think being a single mum makes a woman 'unstoppable' in the dating world, I can only think that your perspective is so skewed you see everything in a way that supports your existing worldview. Nobody would ever look at things objectively and come to that conclusion.

All,

Consider taking a look at the two TED productions noted below. You might find they add an increased dimension to the discussion. This topic appears to be a complex (nature-nurture) part of being human.

RippedStaten, as critical as I am of your perspectives, your observations may have some basis in the Darwinian theory.

Theplayerking, you should find interest and personal insight in both presentations.

Denis Dutton: A Darwinian theory of beauty

Paul Bloom: The origins of pleasure

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe girls just don't like you because you are a dork.
You're not telling them about all this stuff when you meet them, are you?

Seriously though, this kind of defeatist attitude will not serve you well.

Learn to be a good dancer, avoid being a cocky asshole, and smile.
You will have all the attention from girls you need.

What I think a lot of younger guys don't understand is that you only need one girl, or possibly a few. You don't have to get all of them. Try to find someone you actually have fun with. And you might have to wait a few years to do this because, first you need a stable lifestyle and a decent income. If you are still in college, don't be surprised you don't have a girlfriend. You could focus on you and what you want in life instead of lots of different girls

ATTRACTION:

Do most guys here believe that as long as you are confident and have good personality, or that even if your ugly if you have an above averaged sized cock that women will be begging to sleep with you - begging - no matter how average looking or below average looking you are?

Or do you believe that women are generally attracted to signs of masculinity (jawline, prominent chin, tall stature), fertility and youth (not balding, smooth skin), health (good eye sight/no glasses) etc, just as men are attracted to signs of femininity (long hair, short heartshaped/round faces, full lips), fertility (good hip to waist ratio, perky breasts) and health (slim or curvy figure/not obese)?

LOOKS THEORY:

I assume puahate expatriots have told you all about looks theory? Women will reject a man instantly if he doesn't meet her looks type or standards. Women assume goodlooking men are confident. They project confidence onto good looking men and attribute them this trait. Halo effect. A 9/10 (in looks) guy standing at a bar alone will look confident, broody, like he's waiting for someone. A bald, who's a 4/10 in looks will be "creepy", look like he came there to drink his, bald sorrows away.

Looks theory is the counterpart to pick up art, your grandma's advice on how to get girls (buy her flowers and be a gentlemen. BARFFF), the politically correct BS, the simplistic "just be confident. chicks dig that".

The worst thing that can happen to your looks is BALDING. Once you're a NW2 and can't disguise it, you start to lose looks.

F.A.C.E. theory

My anagram for Face and Age Conquer Everything. This is for the "butterface men" who believe that if you're ugly, you can just go the gym, get ripped, then pull all the ladies. Even if you're 48. Wrong.

Women look at the face as a gauge for your genetic worth and potential. It's biological. She wants a male with the best genes to give her offspring the best chance of survival. A bald ugly short guy wouldn't have survived as easily as a tall, masculine man 10,000 years ago. This even translates into casual sex partners. Her preferences do not change just coz it's a one night stand. GENES!!Many women don't even like bodybuilding figures. An athlete/swimmer's body is the best type of body for a man to have to attract women. Obese men are seen as unhealth and signs of health are ATTRACTIVE. Obese AND bald men should be fined by the govt until they lose weight. They are doing a disservice to themselves.

Women usually want a guy who is in within 7 years of her age usually. Yes, exceptions do exist. Most teens won't date a guy over 29. Most early 20s girls won't date a guy in his 30s. Age matters. Don't post me pics of RICH CELEB MALES who are with young gold diggers.

LOOKS HYPERGAMY:

Women, before feminism, married up. They married men that could provide for them. She provided the looks and nuturing (kids). He provided the money and status. Now, post feminism, women are financially independent, and don't need a man for money as much, although it is still a bonus. Now, they want to date goodlooking men who have Looks, Money and Status. Because of the male libido, a woman who is a 6/10 in looks probably has so many guys after her, she can afford to be picky and pick the best looker among them. Also, since the 7/10 and 8/10 guys find it hard to get the 7/10 and 8/10 women, they TOO are "trying to date down" by hitting on the 6/10 women. So a 6/10 man has no chance with a 6/10 female. So the 6/10 male has to date down too. This cascades until even women in wheelchairs can date average to hot looking guys. I made a dating profile on POF of a woman in a wheelchair and got more messages and chat windows than you have hair follicles!

Ever been to a club? Women are treated like CELEBRITIES there. They often get in free. Men are seen as LEPERS unless they are highly attractive in those clubs. A Female 5/10 has as much power in the dating world as a man 9/10.

JUGGERNAUT LAW (courtesy of TooUglyForGirls):

If a woman is below average height, has wonky teeth, Dumbo ears, this makes guys feel like they have a CHANCE with her, as opposed to if she were more "perfect", less flawed. So this means that even girls that are AVERAGE and BELOW still have guys hitting on them. You can't stop a woman's dating potential. She is like The Juggernaut. If she is a single mum, then more guys will think they are being her prince charming by rescuing her from all the "other bad, bad men out there". She is UNSTOPPABLE. Any flaw she has JUST MAKES HER STRONGER in the dating world.

Do you guys believe in this? OR do you believe women are BLIND and only judge on confidence? Who told you that? Are you incel (involuntarily celebate)? So women don't want you because you're not good looking enough, yet you don't believe in looks theory? If you disagree, please tell me ALL ABOUT THE WOMEN YOU ARE CURRENTLY HAVING SEX WITH. Also state how balding you are.

Having a large penis is just a bonus, having a ripped physique is just a bonus, I have over 8 inches BPEL and only 8% bodyfat or so and am ripped and still get rejected often, because my skin has an acne issue, and because I try to go for girls around my age ( 18 to 21 years old ), who are in close to as good shape as me with good face who are 7/10 or better, and hypergamy makes it very hard to do so.

RippedStaten

Just Browsing
Media
All,

Consider taking a look at the two TED productions noted below. You might find they add an increased dimension to the discussion. This topic appears to be a complex (nature-nurture) part of being human.

RippedStaten, as critical as I am of your perspectives, your observations may have some basis in the Darwinian theory.

Theplayerking, you should find interest and personal insight in both presentations.

Denis Dutton: A Darwinian theory of beauty

Paul Bloom: The origins of pleasure

Exactly...

what I am saying is that, women would rather hold out and wait until they can get the male model who they like and who actually arouses them, then have sex with the guy in their league.

The women is looking to have sex with a guy who can either arouse her ( the lover ) or the guy who can provide for her ( rich guy ), if she has sex with the provider she's not really happy because she's not actually attracted to him, when she has sex with her lover ( the guy who has the looks that she likes ) she actually enjoys the sex.

Thus your looks are important to be the girls lover, it's probably the most important part.

They're were scientific studies which showed that a women can tell if you are physically fit or healthy just by looking at a photo of your face for 7 seconds.

A women can look at your face and see whether or not you have good genetics, and if she wants to mate with you.

They're are also scientific studies where women say that 80% of men are below average in looks, which would mean that only 20% of men look average to them, and if 20% of men look average, how many actually look good and how many just look average? Maybe 5% of men are good looking to females, 5% above average, 10% average, the other 80% are considered below average by females.

Women also have so many male offers a day, that it's very easy for them to sit back and doing nothing and just pick and choose between guys.

RippedStaten

Just Browsing
Media
If you want to help your argument, you should link these "studies". You should also explain why average men can get with super hot women.

Ok here's a quick one...

How Healthy Is a Man? A Woman Can Detect It in 8 Seconds

FuturePundit: People Can Estimate Male Strength From Face Pictures

Ironically, a Man's Face Can Tell You If He's Likely to Act Racist | Motherboard

Soldiers' faces predict aggression, military rank & number of children | John Loehr & GrrlScientist | Science | guardian.co.uk
Those studies suggest that just by looking at a picture of a man's face, you can tell how strong he is, or how healthy he is.

Also it's actually common sense, that by looking at a man's face you can tell things about their health.

For example use this recent picture here

http://i.imgur.com/N3XZk6Q.jpg

ok do I look stronger there or do I look stronger here

http://i.imgur.com/UnBCXiE.jpg

which pictures of me do I look stronger in the first one or the second one?

Also look at this, which man do you think is stronger just going by face? They are baseball players so who do you think hits more homeruns?

Who do you think is the fastest? Who do you think steals the most bases?

Who do you think is the least athletic and relies the most on skill?

http://blogs.eagletribune.com/smittyonbaseball/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Maddux-4.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-r2L0FrpzT...X08/x3PJGCMsH4k/s1600/mets+-+jose+reyes+2.png

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/mlb/players/full/4574.png&w=350&h=254

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/mlb/players/full/6035.png&w=350&h=254

https://mlblogsshieldsyman07.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/pierre.png

You can look into a man's face for a few seconds, and judge how strong he is, how healthy he is, how old he is, how much body fat he has, and how intimidating or aggressive he is.

The wider and broader a man's zygions ( cheekbones or widest part of their mid face ) in contrast to the distance of mid brow to top of lip can tell you how aggressive, dominant, masculine, and violent they are ( which are good traits for attracting females as well ) where as the more narrow or long the middle of the face, the less aggressive.

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/ess316/IRON SHEIK YOUNG.jpg

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3079607142/9628c30eaeaec1cea472311547c1a1d4.jpeg

Look at this image...

which one of these two men is more aggressive, and dominant and athletic and masculine looking?

http://assets2.motherboard.tv/conte.../no-slug/be69e1e9a365f7b59395b02ed8851249.jpg

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was more talking about these statements:
"...and if she wants to mate with you.

They're are also scientific studies where women say that 80% of men are below average in looks"

or some of the other many claims about what women want

RippedStaten

Just Browsing
Media
If you want to help your argument, you should link these "studies". You should also explain why average men can get with super hot women.

Also onto your point about why can average looking men get with super hot women, I have already discussed this.

First of all, obviously nothing is 100% exact in this world, they're will always be statistical outliers, they're will be ugly guys who do good with women and good looking guys who do awful for weird or unique circumstances.

Second of all, it's LMS which is looks, money and status, at a young age I would say in order it's actually LSDM, looks and status and drugs and money.

A good looking guy in highschool with no friends who is a loner who sits on his computer all day will be looked at as weird, and won't get many girls if he gets any.

An average looking guy who is a top athlete who is liked by everyone in the school and parties a few times a week and is very popular will be able to get girls above his looks level.

An average looking guy who sells drugs, can use that as leverage to get average to above average looking girls to be with him and have sex with him for drugs as he plays the provider role.

Being that most teenagers don't make enough money on their own for money to matter, the drug game is the only real way for most guys to play the provider part and be able to get girls to have sex with them for reasons outside of them liking their looks.

Also being that I assume you are a straight man, you don't know how to objectively rate guys and know whether they are ugly or not.

A highly masculine strong sexually dimorphic man, to you might be an ugly cave man... but to an attractive girl her pussy might be getting wet looking at him, and she wants to be submissive to him, because he represents masculinity something she is highly attracted to. Where as a straight man you are attracted to femininity, so you would be see a girl with big lips, wide hips, and big tits and think she's attractive, where as a girl see's a guy with a beard, big brows, big shoulders, and a narrow waist and is attracted.

Also another thing, is that just because you see a guy with a girl in public does not mean they are having sex, you said it yourself you hang out with and go out with girls yet you are still a virgin, just because a guy is with a girl does not mean they are having sex anyway so you don't truly know who is having sex anyway.

Also most men are incel, they're was a study done in London that said that most men did not have a female sexual partner in the past year, and these were guys around age 25 I believe, who should be in their sexual prime.

Most men are liars who claim to get laid with hot girls once a week, despite being bald and fat and out of shape and never being seen with a hot girl next to them their whole life.

Most average men are not getting sex at all, and if they are getting sex it's from an average to below average girl who is their girlfriend and has almost all of the power in the relationship anyway, and this girl can very easily fuck a better looking man at almost any time, so the guy has to be very protective of her anyway.