Do you guys jerk off while ur wife is away or travel?

D

deleted814719

Hell, some days I don't even wait for her to leave the house. We've got a 2-story home with a basement. If my wife is busy on the second floor for a while, I'll often go into the basement, drop my pants and start wanking. I'll often use a 2-finger approach on my shaft and use the other hand to rub my taint. I've gotten pretty good at stimulating my prostate this way and can generally get a pretty nice flow of precum and prostate fluid while stroking my mostly flaccid cock. I don't want to waste an opportunity to pleasure myself.

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man my ex got pissed when I was joking around with a few guys were talking about spanking Mr. Badmonkey.... I was like yup, every morning in the shower before work. She all like," in the shower??????" I'm all, yeah why not???? That's gross the kids bathe there.... I offered to save it so she could put it in her coffee on the morning..... She was not amused..... I siad I would easily trade for a bj every morning.... She was snot amused and a bit in sensed. A couple of the of the other wives telling us we were all gross. I pointed out the alternative could be just put out more..... Again not amused...... I then reminded her and in front of all our friends and neighbors who could generally hear our active and extremely healthy sex life, that she not only does she get a lot more sex than her friends, but by the tone of her screams and exclamations they weren't getting nearly as good of a daily dose of good dicking she was getting..... Then the other wives were not amused.... Then my friends were asking why I pointed that out. Well, Im out of the dog house now, so you can dig yourselves out of yours!!!!!? Long story short not only was she ok with shower habit, it wasn't uncommon after that she would get the with me in the morning. Well we lived in a town 24 miles from the city my jobs were in. I had a few years of speeding to work sometimes at over 90mph to not be late. Out marriage ended bad after 17.5 years. She is still hands down the best lover I've ever had. Chick loved to fuck.

• Wow
Reactions: 21512181

TryHarrd

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jerk off while away?? I'll jerk off while she's snoozing next to me, or even reading a book if not interested in sex. Marriage does not, nor should not, stop wanking - or self love as someone else appropriately called it.

My wife did joke before we got married that I wouldn't have to do that anymore...but she had grossly underestimated my jerking off calendar :)

Marinoff

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m curious if married guys jerk off while wife is busy or traveling
Naturally I'd jerk off far more frequently than she'd want to have sex. Unless I want to be a jerk then of course I'd masturbate on my own. Or if she has her period etc, that's a good many days I would have to fight to not jerk off. Why fight it

randomed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sexual needs are kinda hard to match, especially with age and daily commitments. I hate the feeling of being turned down and depending on her to fulfil my needs. I can take care of myself.