Do you guys know when you bulge is visible or you have vpl?

luckyboySD

Cherished Member
Media
Everytime I notice a guy's bulge I ask myself whether he is aware the bulge is there, or whether is on purpose. But a lot of the times I look at the dude's face and they look so innocent that is hard to get if they are aware of anything. I always know if I have a bulge because I check for that before leaving the house, but maybe is just because I overthink it. What do you guys think?

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is there it is part of me, so I do not give it any thought as to if it shows or not. My bulge or lack there of is not a major concern of mine when I get dressed to go about my daily life. At my age I could care less what others think about my way of dressing as long as I am legal in the way I am covered.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a man. I have genitals. They take up space in my pants.

I typically don't wear tight enough pants for a discernible penis shape. Unless I'm erect for some reason, usually in situations where an erection is not unexpected, so it's not an issue.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't matter how I dress I always have a visible bulge or dick print, the only thing that changes the appearance of the bulge depends on the type of underwear I have on. In the picture I'm wearing brand new seamless trunks and this is about as unnoticeable as my bulge gets, after a month or so as the elastic gives my balls become more visible and my dick curls lower or often escapes. If I'm chillin then I tend not to bother when I'm wearing sweat pants, jus let it's all hang down the leg.
It is what it is you just get used to the attention it brings! 20170525_114333.jpg

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Old argument I know, but no one blinks an eye when a woman wears a push up bra and opens a few buttons, or doesn't wear a bra at all. Nor does anyone say anything when they wear a blouse that is a little tight. Why in the world is it such a big deal for us guys to finally say look at me - if you want - I have a cock and balls and am damn proud of them both!!! Haven't look at the women's section here, but I doubt any of them are asking if any of them know their nipples are showing thru their blouses.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Old argument I know, but no one blinks an eye when a woman wears a push up bra and opens a few buttons, or doesn't wear a bra at all. Nor does anyone say anything when they wear a blouse that is a little tight. Why in the world is it such a big deal for us guys to finally say look at me - if you want - I have a cock and balls and am damn proud of them both!!! Haven't look at the women's section here, but I doubt any of them are asking if any of them know their nipples are showing thru their blouses.
Old and wrong! My wife was told that wearing a tank top was inappropriate at a plasma donation center. She also gets dirty looks in town wearing that same tank bra or no, most of the time from other women...

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Old and wrong! My wife was told that wearing a tank top was inappropriate at a plasma donation center. She also gets dirty looks in town wearing that same tank bra or no, most of the time from other women...

Obviously there are exceptions to everything. My point was mainly this: if a guy walks down a street with his cock clearly outlined or a can't miss bulge, and a woman walks down the same street proudly promoting her breasts,more people will be taken aback by the guy, and in a negative way. Again, this doesn't apply universally of course, but if I was betting I would generally bet against the guy being viewed positively.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On topic, I don't wear underwear and love wearing mesh shorts. As I walk I know my unit is thrusting against the thin material of my shorts in a very obvious manner and anyone looking would see that. Have taken to wearing a cock ring lately and that only enhances everything. Unlike some guys here though, I never walk around in public with an erection. I have also worn shorts that clearly show my cock through the material. When I am wearing those I am more careful to not be inappropriate depending on where I am.

Reactions: jackmyjock

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everytime I notice a guy's bulge I ask myself whether he is aware the bulge is there, or whether is on purpose. But a lot of the times I look at the dude's face and they look so innocent that is hard to get if they are aware of anything. I always know if I have a bulge because I check for that before leaving the house, but maybe is just because I overthink it. What do you guys think?

I don't wear undies in the summer, so it shows a bit more. Recently I have realized, contrary to what I thought, that I'm a shower, rather than a grower. Maybe it's age?
Maybe I stretched it out? Haha, I don't know, but a gf informed me. So there's that. I probably hang at 5 x 5 or more, a lot the of time.

I have a pretty good idea of what the bulge looks like when I dress and leave the house. It may become more or less noticeable situationally and I may or may not notice, but I think I'm fairly aware. I'm sure there are moments I'm not. I am even hyper aware of my penis sometimes.

I know that I show through my pants if you look for it, and there are some times with thinner material where the corona shows a little too much for my taste. Sometimes I will concede and wear underwear in the summer, which helps a bit, but I rarely do.

I try not to worry or think about it. It's covered, and it doesn't show that much. It also has to be said that I don't really mind that it shows a little. So yeah, I think I'd know if I see someone look. Hasn't really happened though. I would try to look innocent too

Yes, I know when my bulge is visible, and after years of it I've finally stopped caring. The other day I caught a coworker staring at my bulge three times during one 30 second discussion. My response to that was: not my problem.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate tight pants and try my best to avoid wearing them, so bulge/outline isn't much of an issue. I suppose I do show something on the rare occasions that I wear jeans, but I do nothing to accentuate it. I used to be more conscious of it and would strategically tuck my shirt to camouflage it, but now I'm more of the attitude of, "I'm a guy, so the assumption is that I have one. It's on you if you're looking that closely at it or are otherwise surprised by it."

Now, my default state for mowing my yard is gym shorts and no drawers. It's too damned hot & humid here in the summer to work outside with underwear on. There may be some flopping around against the fabric visible at times, but again, the shorts are plenty roomy enough to not be showy in general.