Do you guys prefer to cum anywhere specifically?

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always prefer to be cummed inside of, but almost every guy I’ve ever dated or talked to wants me to swallow. Just wondering if it’s all guys or I just have bad luck lol

It depends on my mood and what the woman wants.

Reactions: twoton

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I *love* cumming inside. I like being fully deep inside at the same time, and staying like that, as Mrs G0nz0 clenches me with her pussy... if we kiss and cuddle while doing that, I'll usually stay hard...

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always prefer to be cummed inside of, but almost every guy I’ve ever dated or talked to wants me to swallow. Just wondering if it’s all guys or I just have bad luck lol
We’re all entitled to enjoying sex. And at times we do things specifically to please our partner. But if there’s a pattern of one insisting on a specific end, then you’re needs aren’t being considered.

Good luck.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like most of the men above, my most favorite place to cum is very deep inside the woman's vagina. It just feels so good!
I finally did meet a woman who not only offered to swallow my cum, but enjoyed it. I certainly enjoy that too, but it will always be second to cumming deep inside her.

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always like giving a facial because I love my girlfriend trying to open her try’s if i cover them in my cum!

Reactions: Assman1

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1-in her
2-breasts her stroking me out
3-on her back side after doggie style
BUT 2 and 3 only after she has climaxed at least once.

Reactions: autoballer

While lying on the side with her leg over my shoulder, I like to edge as long as I can hold while going slowly in balls deep and fully out, until the pressure is too great. I will pull out and just hold my cock, no stroking. I’ll muster the last 10 or 20 seconds trying hard not cum, breathing heavily to delay the ehaculation. Sometimes I’ll wear a condom usually when I’m with s hooker, and I’ll rip it off like a raging madman and douse her body, tits and face with multiple ropes.

Other times I’ll do all of the above except at the end I’ll have the girl sit on the side of bed and cross her legs. I’ll then cum all over then.