Do you guys prefer to cum anywhere specifically?

I always prefer to be cummed inside of, but almost every guy I’ve ever dated or talked to wants me to swallow. Just wondering if it’s all guys or I just have bad luck lol

Wanting you to swallow after sex is outside of ordinary. Next time tell him where to cum, and I’m sure he would be happy to oblige. Girls I’ve fucked want to see it shoot out on their tits or feel it shoot in their pussy.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always prefer to be cummed inside of, but almost every guy I’ve ever dated or talked to wants me to swallow. Just wondering if it’s all guys or I just have bad luck lol

Inside is definitely best. Sometimes I get the urge to cum on my partner's boobs or face and occasionally she suggests I do that too. That can be enjoyable but 9 times of 10, nice and deep inside.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It may be matter of chances that you have came across so far with swallow preferring men but i personally like to cum inside and never demand for swallow my cum.

D

deleted1168963

My new gal likes the feeling of me cumming inside of her. Most of time if we have time and I cum a few times we get a little more kinky. But I usually go along with her wishes. Feels awesome cumming inside of her. Is the best

Reactions: Gj816 and shephusky