Do You Guys Shave Your Ass?

Big_Daddy999

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey all so recently I got this razorless cream shave and I wanted to know if anybody had any prior experience with using this on their ass.

im not really hairy down there I just wanted my hole to be smooth without the process of using a razor and shaving cream… plus the reach around to actually shave it lol

if anybody has used this or any other brands like nair or something down there please let me know

also what are some ways to shave the booty without breaking my back (literally lol)

Attachments

Reactions: Hartmantony92

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all so recently I got this razorless cream shave and I wanted to know if anybody had any prior experience with using this on their ass.

im not really hairy down there I just wanted my hole to be smooth without the process of using a razor and shaving cream… plus the reach around to actually shave it lol

if anybody has used this or any other brands like nair or something down there please let me know

also what are some ways to shave the booty without breaking my back (literally lol)
Nothing wrong in using a bit of cream to free your asshole of hairy bits. Also means by being smooth less for guy to pick out from between their teeth after rimming.e

Reactions: Big_Daddy999

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No you’re absolutely right because that’s my main issue. Idk
I do shave around my hole. And taint, and balls. Actually right now I take off all my pubes and the hair on my stomach and chest. I’m enjoying the bare look for now.

I don’t really have any problems shaving my ass. I use a Harry’s razor and olive oil soap instead of shave cream. Works pretty good.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both Nair and Veet (the big dogs in North America) make a "sensitive skin" version of their base products "for underarm and bikini lines".
Hmmm, :emoji_rolling_eyes: None mention butt lines though. Weird.

I have a bottle of Nair 3-in-1 Sensitive (with sunflower oil!) and it seems to work fine for me. But I have very fine hair. YMMV.

There are even "Manly" versions for those too scared to use a pink-themed bottle or tube.

0.. 21-07 026.jpg
0.. 21-07 027.jpg

Reactions: tynf90

canadian_guy486

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hard no. The few times I decided to shave my chest, I couldn’t stand the itch factor when it would start to grow back. So I can only imagine how that would feel on my ass. I probably have a bit more hair back there than the average person due to my European heritage, but I haven’t had any complaints about it yet so it stays.

Reactions: nixco

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've used Nad's Men Hair Removal Cream about 5 or 6 times. It takes about 4 minutes, I have put it on my crack, right around the hole, my taint and my balls. It didn't bother me, I didn't feel anything, but I will warn you that it stinks! It has a horrible chemical smell. But after 4 minutes, just wipe it off with a clean cloth. It takes a few wipes to make sure you get all the hair, but it does remove the hair and it took about a month before I noticed the return of the hair.

Amazon - Nad's Men Hair Removal Cream

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trim & clean up with "body groomer", but never a razor. Tried it once and holy hell the regrowth is sooo uncomfortable.

Want to try getting waxed, but feel a bit awkward about having someone wax me in THAT area.

Way too scared to try hair removal products. Tried my underarms once; was barely even on an got serious chemical burns from it, so never again... especially not down there....

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve always preferred hair removal cream over shaving! Shaving leaves barbs when it grows back and I do not want that down there!

my go to is a company called ‘nad’s’. Always given me the result I want, regrowth is always soft and had no problems.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've not found any of the chemical depilatories that work on me without burning. For years I shaved until I found sugaring. Now I go to a local guy who sugars my back, butt, crack, taint and balls. Sugaring is a gentler form of waxing. If you still want to shave I'd say look for someone local. There are at least three folks offering "manscaping" on Craig's List in my area. You might also have a look at Double List if you don't see anything on CL.
Year's ago I found out that my local LMT would shave me if I brought the cream and razors. If you have a relationship with a local LMT you can ask. Note that licensing issues differ from state to state and LMT's might not be allowed to do this (legally) in your area. That's the case here in Oklahoma but if you have a good relationship with them anything is possible.
Currently I'm trying laser hair removal and like the results. We've had to pause the treatments as my all over tan is too dark for the laser to work well.
Good luck. I'd suggest testing any chemical on a small area as I have had significant reactions to the chemicals. I would also suggest a product called Finipil cream that is available on Amazon. It's an antiseptic cream that will help with razor burn or help to calm the skin after using chemicals or waxing.

Reactions: SirFroak

Lambo96

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you guys recommend using a hair removal cream? I’ve never tried and I’m scared of an allergic reaction. But I feel like using a razor would be so uncomfortable. So I’m not sure what to do lol

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you guys recommend using a hair removal cream? I’ve never tried and I’m scared of an allergic reaction. But I feel like using a razor would be so uncomfortable. So I’m not sure what to do lol
You could use an electric body trimmer. They get the hair pretty close to the skin, and you don't have to worry about chemical burns, razors, or ingrown hairs. Plus you can do it dry, although I would suggest doing it in the shower stall so all the hair bits are easier to deal with.

I like a trimmer for my butt crack. I find it is easy to get irritation with blades, given the nature of that area.

But for my balls, I like a blade, It's just smoother, and I've been doing it for years so no more prickly feelings or razor burn. For my pubes themselves, I use a #3 guard on my hair trimmer.

D

deleted955030

Hard no. But, I don't really care for it (on me), also see no reason since I don't like being rimmed, fingered, etc. I do shave my balls and for the time being, my chest; electric body trimmer.