Do you guys think penis enlargement is unfair?

BigDickGoon18

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I been on this quite a lot lately and I noticed most of the huge dick dudes (8.5 inches and higher) use pumps and jelquing. I myself have a 8.5-9 inch and it's all natural plus I just turned 18 so I got a little bit more growing. Anyways I kinda dislike the fact that people like who are blessed with big ones are now in competition with these pumped up dicks. It's not fair and I think it's fucking up the dick size ratio. If everyone pump and jelq being 9 inches isn't going to be a novelty anymore, it's gonna be average. Just wondering if anyone feel the same way.

Reactions: deleted1048037

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well how about getting a nose job to look HOT like an actor or model??
MV5BMTg3NDA3MTU3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTIwNTUwNw@@._V1._SX640_SY660_.jpg

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well I been on this quite a lot lately and I noticed most of the huge dick dudes (8.5 inches and higher) use pumps and jelquing. I myself have a 8.5-9 inch and it's all natural plus I just turned 18 so I got a little bit more growing. Anyways I kinda dislike the fact that people like who are blessed with big ones are now in competition with these pumped up dicks. It's not fair and I think it's fucking up the dick size ratio. If everyone pump and jelq being 9 inches isn't going to be a novelty anymore, it's gonna be average. Just wondering if anyone feel the same way.

Don't kid yourself, it will not grow anymore.

w3bb3r

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haha when I was your age I was a solid 8" unpressed. I noticed as I've got older that I had started to shorten - hence I came back on here, I also gained some girth and put on extra weight/ fat pad. So for me trying to increase is more just to regain what I had back in my prime. It depends what you want. At your age you should decide if that is the size you want to be because you yourself could make some incredible gains. At 18 I would have never have picked up a pump and had no interest in getting any bigger. But you can't see the future. I don't think anyone cares how you get to the end result. Everyone can appreciate a true natural. Just be happy with that. It takes years of dedication to make any gains so I don't think everyone will just pump up 10" and shame you.. If that's your fear.. Lol

BigDickGoon18

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you respond to a kid who thinks, "If everyone pump and jelq being 9 inches isn't going to be a novelty anymore, it's gonna be average"???
Come on man you can't be that slow lol. I was just making an example that enlarging your penis is gonna raise the average. Doesn't have to be 9 it could be 7 but regardless it raised from 5.5

BigDickGoon18

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha when I was your age I was a solid 8" unpressed. I noticed as I've got older that I had started to shorten - hence I came back on here, I also gained some girth and put on extra weight/ fat pad. So for me trying to increase is more just to regain what I had back in my prime. It depends what you want. At your age you should decide if that is the size you want to be because you yourself could make some incredible gains. At 18 I would have never have picked up a pump and had no interest in getting any bigger. But you can't see the future. I don't think anyone cares how you get to the end result. Everyone can appreciate a true natural. Just be happy with that. It takes years of dedication to make any gains so I don't think everyone will just pump up 10" and shame you.. If that's your fear.. Lol
It's not a fear at all it just personal pisses me off that's it, everyone is entitled to an opinion