Do you guys think penis enlargement is unfair?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had started a penis enlargement regimen at around 10 years old (like some of the "lost tribe" internet myths), the pumping/stretching, etc. might enhance any natural growth that occurs in puberty and adolescence.

Lost? Nah , a lot of those guys are still around. Hell, BIB and MALEHANGER guys were developing crude hangers in 1998. So that's at least 20 years ago online. I built my first Capt. Wrench at least 15 years ago and this was from an online manual.

EvilMelon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should be glad that you born with a blessed gift -- FREE
Meanwhile everyone desperately spend a lot of money on devices and shits to get bigger (it also costs them a waste of time)

So cheer up :D

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nice dick!

Guy you're complimenting hasn't been back in way over a year and a half and the last thread post was just a long ago as well.
Why bring a thread back from the dead when they're so many running threads you could have found an interest in.
And filled with pics!

Just say'n

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

still

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guy you're complimenting hasn't been back in way over a year and a half and the last thread post was just a long ago as well.
Why bring a thread back from the dead when they're so many running threads you could have found an interest in.
And filled with pics!

Just say'n

Why take time out of your busy day to question what I chose to comment on?
You could spend your time looking at current threads and commenting on more contemporary members. JS
Not that I need to explain, but sometimes I find myself following a thread regardless of the dates on it.
I also know that in the time that I have been on this site, I have gone away for long periods at a time. Maybe homeboy will think its a nice present when he returns.

But whatever.
Peace be with you friend.

HoustonPumper

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I been on this quite a lot lately and I noticed most of the huge dick dudes (8.5 inches and higher) use pumps and jelquing. I myself have a 8.5-9 inch and it's all natural plus I just turned 18 so I got a little bit more growing. Anyways I kinda dislike the fact that people like who are blessed with big ones are now in competition with these pumped up dicks. It's not fair and I think it's fucking up the dick size ratio. If everyone pump and jelq being 9 inches isn't going to be a novelty anymore, it's gonna be average. Just wondering if anyone feel the same way.
I am a pumper because I wasn't blessed with a beautiful magnificent cock like yours. That said, there's no substitute for a natural monster cock. Those of us who do pump don't change that. Be proud of your big dick,and that you were born to have it. I do hope you still grow some.
Cheers!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I think it's unfair if you have more money than me, so give me half of everything just to even things up,if I do have more than you, give it to me anyway, it might be unfair with the next guy I meet.

Polednik

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind if someone will get the same thing as I have, thru his hard work, dedication and lots of time.

What I fear is that doctors will find a way how to surgically increase penis size by 2, 3 or even 4 inches, both length and girth.
That is something that could fuck up everything.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s funny I use to think that I could “catch up” someway by doing enlargement techniques, but quickly realized everyone can do them, and then you watch vids of hung guys doing them and getting even bigger. I get it...I’m not knocking it, I admire all that dedication. I lost interest because of the slow process and I’ve got a smaller one, realistically I won’t be able to reach the size I really want. I suppose I could do it for 20 years and cross my fingers that I get an additional 4 inches. I kind of thought that science would have figured out a sure fire way to get a big dick by now, but I’m starting to think that won’t happen in my lifetime, or...someone at the top will sit on that breakthrough and make it exclusive or really expensive, ha. I’m not sure if the world is ready for every man being well endowed.