Do you hang out with anyone from here IRL?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mem, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

I went out with Bbucko Friday night. I hadn't seen him in a while and I wanted to find out how the Meet-N-Greet went. The one that I was out of state for due to a family emergency.

We were going to go to Rosie's Bar and Grill right on Wilton Drive. When we got there about 7 PM the whole parking lot was full so I figured they must be mobbed inside and we decided to go somewhere else.

I told him that I wanted to check out the Boardwalk in Hollywood because I had never seen it and did not know where it was. Luckily Bucko knew where it was. We found the parking deck that lead to "the mall" which is in name only. It was very deserted for a Friday night. There were a few places to eat (food court style places) and there were no stores in it.

The Boardwalk made of bricks is nice. We walked along it for a few blocks and took the walk to the sand. Most of the restaurants were very quiet. I didn't really want a huge meal so Bucko suggested we go to a Pizza place on Hollywood blvd.

It was a cold night out for Florida. It was in the high 40's (F) about 20 degrees lower than normal. It didn't feel that cold to me, I haven't lived here that long where 50 feels that cold. Where I grew up in the winter when you were used to 15 degree days and you got a 50 degree day you were out in a T-shirt.

The Pizza place was kind of a hole in the wall, but had it's own NY style charm. The pizza was great and HUGE. A slice must have been about 10 inches long. It was bigger than the 9 inch plates that they serve it on. Two slices were probably the size of a large pie from Domino's. It tasted really great and was the best Pizza I've eaten in south Florida.

Bucko is doing well, he hasn't been online much his internet connection is pretty bad right now. He told me that the M-n-G went well. It wasn't a huge turnout. Maybe 6 people in all, but they had a nice time.

#1 Mem, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  2. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

Id like to, but they are all so far away. Apart from one guy who keeps asking to suck my cock. But i dont think ill be hanging out with him.

3. exwhyzee

Gold Member

"Hang out" on a regular basis? no.
    But I've met several on more than one occasion.

4. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I've hung out with a couple of people from here on multiple occasions. I keep in touch by phone with a few people, too. I hope to meet up with a couple of other people who live nearby in the upcoming months.

5. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    Alas, generally speaking, most of the LPSG'ers I'd like to hang out with live farther than a tank full of gas from where I'm located...
    :irked:

6. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

mike_hawk and i see each other whenever we can. it's kind of tough with 1,200 miles b/t us though :redface:

i see novice_btm once in a long while too, although it's been quite some time since we've gotten together!

7. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

It is tough, but you're worth scaling mountains and sailing oceans to see. :wink:

8. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's only a couple of members that live near me. I've emailed with them, but haven't hung out.

I will be hanging out with a very special member for 9 days in just over a month :biggrin1:

9. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Gonna meet someone soon and hope that that person isn't the last

#9 D_Jared Padalicki, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  10. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I see the people in NY when they get together for a meet-n-greet. I see someone else whenever I'm in Chicago, I have a lunch date set up the next time I'm in LA. The only person who wanted to hang out in Hawaii moved back to the mainland.

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

There are some whom I want to meet, and I predict we'll get around to it this year sometime. I've taken a job nearer to a member with whom I've broken bread a few times and come to consider a friend, and hope to see more of him. Then there's one that I do hang out with on a regular basis. Yeah, I'm not one to drop names, though, because we all have private lives away from here and prefer to keep it that way.

12. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

and you wouldn't want to embarrass them, I understand.

13. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

A brilliant deduction.

14. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

what about me??? i live in LA too! :rolleyes:

15. nudeyorker

Gold Member

The more the merrier! I'll let you know when I'm going to be in town again.

Draft saved Draft deleted