Do you hate your job?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anonymous poll.

If you are no longer working, did you hate your last job?

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love my job...it provides me a great outlet for my skills, creativity and an opportunity to learn and grow. Not to mention the money aint half bad.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wasn't so much the job I hated, as my manager; aka 'The British Bitch' or 'Satan in a Skirt.'

I used to do professional development for teachers in the state of New Jersey. I designed and implemented workshops and corresponding materials. I also designed web pages that were designed as backup support for the in-person workshops I did.

My manager went out of her way to make my life a living hell. She wanted to get rid of me and sent me to EAP. After a 2.5 hour interview and assessment the counselor told me that the problem wasn't me it was my boss. Then she interviewed my boss a week later. The counselor called me back to confirm what I already knew. My boss was a bullying bigot, she hates everyone. Over a three year span she got rid of a lesbian, an Israeli woman, and a black secretary, none of whom had any disciplinary actions against them, nor had they received any negative performance evaluations.

The 'The British Bitch' was politically well connected so no one ever fired her. :mad: It still pisses me off that she won.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love my job as a mother, best job in the world. I do miss my phlebotomy job. I met so many interesting people over the 12 years I did that. Also, I miss the adrenaline of the pager going off when I was a volunteer EMT but in the long run and due to flash backs I don't miss that one quite so much!

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you are a 50/50 clown.

you are mad because you are boring and no one replies to your threads.

oh my gosh! thank you for opening my eyes! of course you r right! i am so ashamed! how i wish i could be more like you! an ignorant ass who spends all day thinking up assinine polls and berating others

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh my gosh! thank you for opening my eyes! of course you r right! i am so ashamed! how i wish i could be more like you! an ignorant ass who spends all day thinking up assinine polls and berating others

you are very SAD ShAD. Go give out tickets to make yourself feel better and ruin people's day.

People are here to answer stupid questions. they are here to have fun, not to be miserable , like you. The only person I berate is you.