Do You Have A Bond With Your Suck Buddy Or Just See Him As A Cocksucker?

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't mean, a gay relationship. For example, when I was teen and sucked my buddy's big coc k for six years we became best friends but didn't "fall in love". The nice thing about such a friendship is that I really got to know the nuances of what turned him on and our sex got raging hot.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My PCS arranges his schedule to service my cock and balls whenever I contact him. He also provided a second deepthroat cock sucker for my pleasure. My cocksucker is all he wants to be. This arrangement works very well for us both.
Do we have the same guy? I have one with a standing date of 1:00 every Wednesday, it's been going on for close to 8 years now, then the rest of the stable of cocksuckers fill in between

Reactions: jtm011

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't mean, a gay relationship. For example, when I was teen and sucked my buddy's big coc k for six years we became best friends but didn't "fall in love". The nice thing about such a friendship is that I really got to know the nuances of what turned him on and our sex got raging hot.
This is more about my buddy and me - not a reply.

I learned that what really turned him on was to be a little bit of a Dom. He loved to see me gag and my eyes tear when he shoved his cock hard into my mouth. Then he got to where he liked to have me on my knees and rear up on his toes as he drove his cock into my mouth. We'd be playing base ball with some guys and he'd be in center field and I in left field. He'd catch my eye and rear up on his toes and give a little hip thrust to let me know what he wanted after the game. That would make me so hot that I'd tremble for him to do that out in public but nobody would notice. Then he got to love having me on my knees with my back to a wall and fuck my mouth hard. All this has made me addicted to sucking and worshipping a big cock. Sad to say - he died last year. Now I am a senior craving a big cock in The Villages, FL.

Reactions: wslover