Do you have a cum sense?

Okay....You may be a refined woman, tell a wine that was bottled yesterday as opposed to 10 years ago....But do you have a refined taste for a man who has it all? Takes evolution forward or back a thousand years......? You have one egg a month or so to spend.

Add sparkles :) :)

Shoes:)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can tell by scent. Scent of the man, not of his jizz. His scent will tell me how compatible we will be. Men who smell a certain way always turn out to be dicks. Men who smell another way tend to be players, which may or may not fit my agenda. The men I wanted to keep to myself and make a life with have all smelled similarly to each other. I'm definitely a woman who could point out my man blindfolded and hands bound, just from the scent of his damp, sweaty shirt.

But semen? I can't tell anything from semen. Unless you count the time I told this one dude he was diabetic because his jizz consistently tasted like candy. I drank it like he was a vending machine. Good gawd I always had my mouth on his dick! But seriously. Spooge is not supposed to be sweet like that, and sure enough he was outrageously, off-the-scale diabetic. I may have saved his life.

I can tell by the taste of a woman. Each woman has her own scent. Not sure if others will agree with me on this, for me I savour flavour. have been told a number of times aftershave scents very differently on males. On some it's adorable, on others it's like a waft in the public toilet.

Luckily, I can still wear Brut and be sexy :) :)...the under 40's have no idea :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can tell by scent. Scent of the man, not of his jizz. His scent will tell me how compatible we will be. Men who smell a certain way always turn out to be dicks. Men who smell another way tend to be players, which may or may not fit my agenda. The men I wanted to keep to myself and make a life with have all smelled similarly to each other. I'm definitely a woman who could point out my man blindfolded and hands bound, just from the scent of his damp, sweaty shirt.

But semen? I can't tell anything from semen. Unless you count the time I told this one dude he was diabetic because his jizz consistently tasted like candy. I drank it like he was a vending machine. Good gawd I always had my mouth on his dick! But seriously. Spooge is not supposed to be sweet like that, and sure enough he was outrageously, off-the-scale diabetic. I may have saved his life.

AE, I have constantly told my husband that if he were drowning I would always be able to pull him out by his handle. But you have truly done the noblest of deeds by saving that poor man by his weenie.

Frankly, Cap tastes of pineapple, and I can't tell you when's the last time he ate pineapple. Must be his brand of scotch. And his blood sugar is perfectly normal.

Natural scent, I must scent of Catnip :)...:)... Do not have a body odour as such. But have been told a few times I smell like pine....no apple.No aftershave :)