Do you have a favourite smell?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Different smells evoke different memories and emotions.

The smell of the old fashioned Brut aftershave reminds me of my grandad which is a lovely memory.

The smell of the body shop's White Musk reminds me of being at school, I went to a girls school and for about a year it seemed that every girl there was wearing it and the entire school was permeated with a fug of white musk.

The smell of mint reminds me of a guy I really loved because he had some minty body lotion.

D

deleted136887

OK. Tone it right down. Tiger beer, USD and East asian pussy.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's odd because I'm gay, but not feminine at all and I like manly guys, but if a girl around me is wearing Lovespell by Victorias Secret.... Wow. I think that is the greatest scent ever created. Also love the smell of honeysuckle.
On guys I love a nice, clean, spicey smell. Love Blackcode. Leather.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im so very picky about scents.I love,comptoir sud pacifique in Apricot/Vanille.I also wear an oil by lori rodkin that i love.What drives me insane is prada men on Matt.Its so very sexy on him.Just a dab.Too much perfume on anyone is nasty.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my BOYS are so expecific! :D

Im so very picky about scents.I love,comptoir sud pacifique in Apricot/Vanille.I also wear an oil by lori rodkin that i love.What drives me insane is prada men on Matt.Its so very sexy on him.Just a dab.Too much perfume on anyone is nasty.

JASON, I love your new avatar..! my new heroe! ;)

Jasmine, leather, fresh cut grass, honeysuckle, ylang ylang, neroli oil, love the smell of the ocean, Strawberry Suave Shampoo :) and fresh linen ...

OC... who would have guessed all of your 'love' smells...! :D
NOT the usual gym smelly jock straps.. ;)