Do you have a foreskin

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
It hard for uncuts to appreciate the experiences of cuts and visa-versa.

A guy at work had a pal who was cut as an adult and pal swore that sex was much better. Well duh, when that head is permanently uncovered for the first time the sensations are VERY intense but, IMHO, will get duller as skin "toughens". When I told my fellow worker this he got very defensive and I decided it was not a topic to discuss at the break table.

Once, in a fully consenual experience, I let myself be tied down and my partner masturbated me by pulling back my f'skin and rubbing the bare head. Uncuts will appreciate why I had to be tied down! The feeling of the climax was lost in the total pain/pleasure experience. It was a wild session but one I never want do again!

One actual survey I heard about ( it was on NPR!) says that circumsized men, on the average, partcipate more in oral sex and kinkyer sex play. The theory is they (cuts) are trying to compensate for loss of sensation. Real survey. How, when, and where said survey was taken is unknown to me so I take results with some skepticism .

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You forgot more anal, dickbulge. I've even got this book of stories from actual AIDS patients, and one said he preferred women, but his circumcision was so uncomfortable that he was a bottom.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by AlbertaBeef@Mar 1 2005, 06:51 PM
I still have mine but after watching my little brother have to get circumcised at 3 yrs old I flipped at all pain he went through especially when he had to urinate. Right then I grabbed the gauze & tape and pulled mine back and left it there and went to school. I have it pulled back 95% of the time and it's funny if I'm with a girl and they talk about uncut guys and how they have be clean before they will go near them I whisper in the girls ear "I'm not circumcised" and get a surprised look. So guess what she gets after as soon as we are alone.
[post=287466]Quoted post[/post]​

I am uncircumcised also but have always wanted to have the glans exposed so that it could be desensitized somewhat for longer lasting sexual experiences. I try to keep the skin pulled back, but it often just slips back over. Do you have a secret to keeping it back (gauze and tape???) 95% of the time. Another reason to keep glans exposed is my understanding that the friction and toughening of the glans skin leads to a significant thickening of the skin and enlargement of the corona, a look that I like and one that apparently is much appreciated by receiving partner. Has anyone in this forum lived an adult life before and after circumcision to verify that glans does expand to noticeable degree as the surface skin thickens and toughens after the cut. I don't want to go the route of circumcision because that would lose that very nice feel from the erogenous surfaces on the foreskin. Want cake and eat it too I suppose.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Mar 1 2005, 07:48 AM
Umm.... Yes/No.

I'm cut loosely so that I'll get about 1/2 to 3/4 coverage if I take the trouble to pull it down over the glans.  The corona is large and keeps the skin back otherwise.
[post=287306]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a naturally short foreskin but would like the large corona that seems to go with a circumcised penis. Do you think that your large corona is due to the thickening in this area that may have happened during all the time you have kept the skin back. My penis seems shaped more like a bullet and I certainly would like more of the helmeted look that you must have.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by funmanuncut@Mar 1 2005, 10:55 PM
I have one that I just love, along with some other folks. It is loose so I can dock with it.
[post=287443]Quoted post[/post]​

The docking action is sensuous to both giver and receiver, as you must know, funmanuncut. I had a regular at the YMCA who would wait in the steam room for me to dock his cock. His dick head was small enough for me to 'lap' my foreskin over mine and his, stroke my dick to climax and fill the skin while I held it over his head. As soon as I disconnected he would masturbate to climax. The same procedure to climax every time we were together. He is the only guy I've docked with and I wonder if you have had multiple docking partners, funguy.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by motlissof+Mar 2 2005, 03:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(motlissof &#064; Mar 2 2005, 03:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Mar 1 2005, 07:48 AM
Umm.... Yes/No.

I&#39;m cut loosely so that I&#39;ll get about 1/2 to 3/4 coverage if I take the trouble to pull it down over the glans. The corona is large and keeps the skin back otherwise.
[post=287306]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a naturally short foreskin but would like the large corona that seems to go with a circumcised penis. Do you think that your large corona is due to the thickening in this area that may have happened during all the time you have kept the skin back. My penis seems shaped more like a bullet and I certainly would like more of the helmeted look that you must have.
[post=287765]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s hard to be sure, motlissof, but I do have cousins who are uncut who also have large &#39;helmets.&#39;

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NO &#33;&#33;&#33;
I am pissed about it.
No one has the right to cut off part of my anatomy, but me.
I want those nerves back.
Doesn&#39;t hurt my ass....ever seen a vid of a tiny, defensless baby being butchered?
It&#39;s a "revenue stream" for Doctors.
It has no medical basis.
AND IT&#39;S FUCKING BARBARIC &#33;&#33;&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Only in states where the government covers it.

I will say, as a type of body modification, people are obsessed with finding medical reasons for circumcision, as opposed to for (say) footbinding or lip plates. It also remains the constant cause of flame wars on medical newsgroups.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 2 2005, 08:00 PM
Only in states where the government covers it.
[post=287897]Quoted post[/post]​

Private insurance still pays about &#036;700 per mutilation. Seems to be enough incentive.

ErnieB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I replied "No" ... because I was circumcised when I was 5 years old. But I have been restoring for the past several years. Making wonderful progress, still have a stretch to go. Recovering skin has helped me achieve sensations that I had never known (and recover orgasmic intensity remembered from adolescence).

You guys who are unhappy about being cut... do a Google on &#39;foreskin restoration&#39;.

EB

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Bryan_a@Mar 3 2005, 07:23 AM
It seems that the uncut guys must be much more likely to respond to this question.  Interesting.  :)
[post=287966]Quoted post[/post]​
Well I&#39;m uncut and very happy to be so.
I think that circumcision of infants should be outlawed.
I have nothing against circumcision as such - it&#39;s just that it should be the choice of the person having it done (and an infant most certainly is in no postion to do that).
I view circumcision of infants as an abhorent mutilation.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well said man &#33;&#33;

I liken circumcision to someone saying "hey, you don&#39;t really need your earlobes, and we&#39;re gonna cut them off when you&#39;re born because it&#39;ll look better in our opinion". It really makes no sense to cut off part of an infant&#39;s anatomy......if the person in question grows up and decides to get "cut", so be it.

riddick81

Just Browsing
Media
I was "cut" at birth. Parents undoubtedly thought it was for the best - so I&#39;m not angry. However, since I found out about foreskins, I have really wished that I had NEVER been cut&#33; There is no doubt there is greater sensitivity of the glans with a foreskin and the inside surface of the foreskin itself has a lot of nerve endings for increased pleasure. And it looks so sexy and adds another dimension
to foreplay. So all you "uncuts" out there ENJOY&#33; ENJOY&#33; ENJOY&#33;

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have heard that those who follow the old Hebrew faith are the most optomistic people on earth. They started to whittle on it before they knew how long it would be.

I think that somewhere on the board I have previously related that when I was very young I had a considerable overhang (since I had not been cut at birth). But as my "pride" increased the foreskin seemed to shrink until (as at present) I can, with difficulty, draw it down to cover nearly all of the head. However, normally whether in repose or otherwise, it remains neatly rolled behind the corona.

BTW - A dear friend of mine had a circumsision when he was in his 20&#39;s. BIIIIG mistake.

Gramps

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Mar 2 2005, 09:24 PM
Private insurance still pays about &#036;700 per mutilation.  Seems to be enough incentive.
[post=287936]Quoted post[/post]​
If you have private insurance. 2 in 3 people don&#39;t.

In its 100-year history among medical professionals, circumcision has been purported to treat everything from epilepsy to diabetes. Suffice it to say, it doesn&#39;t.

But, a curious belief, perhaps indicating the racism at the time: When Jews practice circumcision, it&#39;s because of their medical knowledge, particularly in the realm of venereal diseases. (Even ones like syphilis, so said doctors who also believed syphilis was endemic to North America. That&#39;s been disproven too, BTW; Kingston upon Hull, Metaponto, and Pompeii.) When the Aranda (of Australia) or the Bontoc Igorot (of the Philippines) practice circumcision, it&#39;s because of how obsessed with sex they are.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Born prior to WWII in America.

I enjoy a foreskin that can be pulled two inches beyond the tip of my flaccid penis.

I suspect that my parents were too poor to expend the funds. Rural America.

I appreciate their poor situation now each time I engage in sexual activity or self pleasuring.

In my past, while in the U. S. Military I often heard comments about how much pleasure I must receive when I engage in sexual activity from some of my comrads that were cut in their tender youth.

I am thankful for my status.

You can view me in the gallery available in my profile.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, if you were born prior to World War II, only the haute bourgeoisie was practicing circumcision back then.