Do you have a foreskin

Hunkguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yiap uncut here and love it, i like it when my lovers play with it and softlly bit it and lick it from the inside ;)

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
circumcision is the reason why penile cancer is rare or nonexistent in my country and does not appear in any medical shows even though men here don't like bathing.
Penile cancer is rare most everywhere. See below.
... for various years between 1966 and 1972, the annual rate of new cases of penile cancer was 0.8 for the United States (which circumcises), and 0.5 for Finland, 0.9 for Denmark and 1.1 for both Norway and Sweden (all of which do not). None of these differences is statistically significant. Further, within the same time frame, both France and the United States had the same rate, 0.3, of deaths due to penile cancer.
Quoted: Hyman AB; Brownstein MH. Tyson's "Glands," Archives of Dermatology, vol. 99, no. 1 (January 1969): pp. 31-37; via Circumcision Information and Resource Pages

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Penile cancer is rare most everywhere. See below.Quoted: Hyman AB; Brownstein MH. Tyson's "Glands," Archives of Dermatology, vol. 99, no. 1 (January 1969): pp. 31-37; via Circumcision Information and Resource Pages

Isn't it amazing how people still keep using this tired old excuse? It's been disproved for years but so many people out there have a fetish for scarred up penises that it keeps getting spread around.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
circumcision is the reason why penile cancer is rare or nonexistent in my country and does not appear in any medical shows even though men here don't like bathing.

Maybe this survey should have been: For ladies and males who like to suck cock and I guess even for those who suck cock but doesn't like it. What would you rather suck: A cut cock on a man that doesn't like to bathe or a cock that is uncut but kept very clean ? As I have stated before. I am uncut but keep it clean enough to eat off of. lol

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circumcision reduces STD risks? Yes of course it does, just like being a Jehova's Witness will save you from hell. Have some intelligent discernment when reading these spurious threads please ...

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Penile cancer is very rare in every country, circumcising or not. It's rarer than breast cancer in men. It's so rare that it's hard to get good statistics for it - it's usually lumped in with other cancers of the genital area, such as prostate and testicular.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen foreskins that are just trimmed with the loose overhang gone, but what does that have to do with not being able to comfortably uncover the head.

Does one cause the other? Seems to me if you have a tight foreskin its going to be tight whether the skin is neatly trimmed or not.

Not sure if this answers the question but there are two factors. Most foreskins are conical and elastic.
Conical should mean that cutting some off widens the opening. But scar tissue is not elastic and making a ring of scar tissue may mean it's not wide enough and not elastic. Therefore a partial circumcision may make it harder to retract, not easier.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
having yer child circumsized is better for yer son while he's a baby. Since he wears a diaper all day, stuff is gonna get trapped in the foreskin, which can result in a UTI.
Whereas when he's circumcised, it can go straight up his urethra without any impediment, which can result in a UTI, AND he can get urine and faeces on the wound, which can get infected and STING.

D

deleted68376

Cut and i can't say i miss it even though i can't remember ever having it.

G

Ganymede

Excellent point. One of the greatest arguments in support of circumsicion is that it reduces the chance of disease. Well, the US and Israel are the only two nations that routinely circumcise their boys. If it is true that it is healthier to be circumcised, then wouldn't all the men outside of the US and Irsrael have infected and unhealthy penises? Yet we have a forum full of men here from other countries with their penises intact and apparently completely healthy. So many myths.

Circumcision reduces STD risks? Yes of course it does, just like being a Jehova's Witness will save you from hell. Have some intelligent discernment when reading these spurious threads please ...

G

Ganymede

Oh, about the religious thing, my sister decided not to circumcise her son. A friends of hers cautioned, "If you don't get him circumcised he won't be allowed into heaven." Funny. :)