Do you have a friend that leaves some clothes..

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Basically I have a friend that spends the weekend with me quite often. He usually brings some stuff with him. Things like some clothes to sleep in, toothbrush, soap, maybe an extra pair of sneakers. Last few times he's come over, he's either forgotten to take some clothes home, OR has forgotten to bring some clothes.

He left a shirt here a few times and when I phone him and tell him, he just says; "Leave it and I'll pick it up next time.". Last weekend he was looking through his bag and said; "Don't tell me I didn't bring my sweats to wear to bed..." Well, he didn't, you should have seen the look on his face. I told him; "Feel free to do whatever you need to to make yourself comfortable." He knows I sleep naked when he's not here.

He's told me before that he never wears underwear anymore, so basically he just had a pair of blue jeans to wear all weekend....How about you guys??

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Right Colonial Boy, thanks for those links! Yeah, we've known each other a LONG time and are pretty comfortable around each other. I thought of offering a new pair of gym shorts for him to wear, not sure why I didn't mention it. He's seen me in my boxer shorts before and he seems comfortable hanging around with me if I'm only wearing underwear. Thing is, he never does the same and I'm not sure why. That's pretty much the reason I don't sleep in the nude when he's sleeping in my room. Since he pretty much stays fully dressed, maybe he's not USED to or comfortable being around guys sleeping nude or sleeping in the nude himself.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only time I ever had anyone casually leave clothes at my place more than once was when I was dating this guy who would stay over at my place one or more nights per week. As his stuff kept accumulating, I realized that he was basically trying to move in with me without telling me. (That's not all he wasn't telling me: essentially anytime he wasn't around me, he was either working [ok] or drinking [not ok, since he was a drunk].)

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Basically I have a friend that spends the weekend with me quite often. He usually brings some stuff with him. Things like some clothes to sleep in, toothbrush, soap, maybe an extra pair of sneakers. Last few times he's come over, he's either forgotten to take some clothes home, OR has forgotten to bring some clothes.

He left a shirt here a few times and when I phone him and tell him, he just says; "Leave it and I'll pick it up next time.". Last weekend he was looking through his bag and said; "Don't tell me I didn't bring my sweats to wear to bed..." Well, he didn't, you should have seen the look on his face. I told him; "Feel free to do whatever you need to to make yourself comfortable." He knows I sleep naked when he's not here.

He's told me before that he never wears underwear anymore, so basically he just had a pair of blue jeans to wear all weekend....How about you guys??

So he slept with you in his jeans?

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I think what he wanted to hear was "Feel free to sleep nude!" (explicitly).

It never happened to me but I would probably offer an extra pair of shorts.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
He usually sleeps on a mat on the floor next to my bed. Yes, he had his jeans on when we went to bed but I thought I heard some noises like he may have taken them off and then put them on again during the night.

I wish he'd sleep in my bed with me but my bed is too small for both of us to be comfortable. I usually sleep in some gym shorts or some boxers when he's here. I really do love it when he sleeps in my room though. Guess it is about as close as we can get without doing anything sexual.

I was thinking today about how often he 'touches' me in one way or the other. Not in a sexual way mind you but he certainly touches me more than most guys ever would. He's leaning against me, has his hand or even his face touching mine in public. If we're sitting at a table in a bar or resturant, his legs are always touching my legs.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well just start walking from the shower to your room nude, dont make any deal about it at all. Sleep in the nude & get dressed when you get up. You'll soon see if he takes notice.