Do you have a fuck buddy?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I know I'll never do it but I really wish I had a friend with fringe benefits. We could go camping, and do some oral, mutual jo, and if he was game, I'd top him.
My friends are too important to me to risk losing one by screwing it up with sex.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friends are too important to me to risk losing one by screwing it up with sex.

Hmm, you know, I've heard that argument over and over again, and I've never personally lost a friendship over sex and looking back, I've had sex with about half of my female friends. When you agree on a clear set of rules and limits at the beginning of the 'benefits' part of the relationship, that both parties are clear on it and are mature adults, and that there's ongoing and good communication, there shouldn't be any problems... As long as everybody involved is open-minded, that is.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Hmm, you know, I've heard that argument over and over again, and I've never personally lost a friendship over sex and looking back, I've had sex with about half of my female friends. When you agree on a clear set of rules and limits at the beginning of the 'benefits' part of the relationship, that both parties are clear on it and are mature adults, and that there's ongoing and good communication, there shouldn't be any problems... As long as everybody involved is open-minded, that is.

I wish it were that simple. I was thinking back and did lose a friend over it. For starters, he didn't treat me with the right respect. He had a total fixation with my penis. Drove me crazy over it. I love my women, and men friends as family. They are the only family I have. I am glad it has worked out for you. I just don't want to go through that again.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got 2 BootyBuddys and 2 FukFriends, actually...
Bootyisms... are for the Call of the Booty, when it happens. Fukfriends for THE Hunt of the FUK... If you have been there you will knwo what I mean..

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I only fuck my wife, but I have two male jack/suck buddies. One is married, the other is gay-partnered.

D

deleted3782

Numbers and I will just watch from the sidelines...

Troublemaker. Rico is part of an old married couple now...I bet they are even beginning to look like each other by now. :tongue:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have a few... one in particular has turned into a great mate. But we still prefer to fuck first before talk. And he's as nasty as they come. Like me, so it's all good.

And yes, we play safe.