Do you have a fuck buddy?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got 2 BootyBuddys and 2 FukFriends, actually...
Bootyisms... are for the Call of the Booty, when it happens. Fukfriends for THE Hunt of the FUK... If you have been there you will knwo what I mean..
:confused: I have no friggin' clue what you are talking about. What is the difference between a Booty Buddy and a Fuck Friend? :confused:

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:confused: I have no friggin' clue what you are talking about. What is the difference between a Booty Buddy and a Fuck Friend? :confused:

Booty Buddy = cuddly buddly huggns and playins and stayins the nights.
Fuck friend = suck me lick it up, love you, mean it, get the fuck out.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/PDF/oralsexqa.pdf. "The Options Project found that7.8% (8 of 102) of recently infected men who have sex with men in San Francisco were probably infected through oral sex. Most of these men believed that the risk was minimal or non-existent."

The second sentence is true. The first one probably is not. European studies show TINY risks from oral sex, more like a fraction of 1% rather than 7.8%. Given how politicized both sex and science are in the U.S.A., how much sex goes on under the influence of drugs, and how much Americans lie about sex, I'll go with the Europeans on this one.